Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

There are 616 comments on the USA Today story from May 16, 2013, titled Obama counter-attacks on scandal front. In it, USA Today reports that:

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#92 May 17, 2013
Just for the record, under the Project Gunrunner label, funds for the botched F&F program was specifically funded in Obama's stimulus. Like it or not, he asked for it, it was his justice department, he was responsible. But in the words of Jay Carney, it "was a long time ago" (he was referencing Benghazi, but it works for everything in Obamaworld)
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#94 May 17, 2013
FYI………………….

90% of ALL Barrack Hussein Obama / democRAT voters are:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(A great number of them are completely illiterate).

90% of ALL welfare recipients are:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(Tax payers are forced to pay 14 TRILLION DOLLARS a year to support these scum from cradle to grave, generation after generation. The Afgahn/Iraqi wars
cost far less than what these welfare recipients receive.

90% of ALL gun violence in America is committed by:
ILLEGAL MEXICANS
THE GHETTO CROWD
MUSLIMS
(They murder over 20,000 American citizens every year).

Like Hussein Obama, these groups feed on scandals, crisis, corruption, racism, and violence.

Hussein Obama and other democRATS deem these groups, and their conduct, to be 100% politically correct.

You ever notice, whenever any member(s) of these groups go on shooting rampages, democRATS NEVER call for GUN CONTROL.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#95 May 17, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
The little snowpisser was probably home schooled.
hahahahahahahaha
I'll put son who was homeschooled until high school, graduating high school this Sunday at age 16, against any snot-nosed public school educated kid you care to pit him against academically, socially or otherwise. Hell, I don't know how old you are or your level of education, but I know my son is more intelligent than you just by your comments.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#96 May 17, 2013
that is... **I'll put my son**
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#97 May 17, 2013
Far Away wrote:
that is...**I'll put my son**
So, his intelligence came from mom?
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#98 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that sexism I sense in your comment? Hypocrite much?

... and nice deflection from the point of my comment.
Far Away

Anchorage, AK

#99 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
... and thanks for proving my point that my 16 year-old is smarter than you. Now I know he's smarter by an order of magnitude.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#100 May 17, 2013
Far Away wrote:
<quoted text>
... and thanks for proving my point that my 16 year-old is smarter than you. Now I know he's smarter by an order of magnitude.
Does he know daddy is whipped?

“Better Dead than red!”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#101 May 17, 2013
The slithery snake is feeling cornered
Cat74

United States

#102 May 17, 2013
Now we noiw why the Democrats were so excited about Gov. Romney's tax returns during the campaign. There must be something in there they thought they could exploit, and the IRS had showed it to the worst of the worst Democrat.
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#103 May 17, 2013
IMPEACH OUR DIRTY LYING BENGHAZI PRESIDENT NOW. The big liar does not deserve to be president.
imaginaryfriend

Plymouth, MI

#104 May 17, 2013
Ask George Bush and Dick Cheney to take a trip to Europe. Oops! War Criminals can't.
KEN

Polk City, FL

#106 May 18, 2013
Gee, when he's the one under attack he finds a microphone and a press conference pretty quick ...clears his schedule and everything so he can talk about himself.

OBAMA IS A BOOB

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#107 May 18, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
IMPEACH OUR DIRTY LYING BENGHAZI PRESIDENT NOW. The big liar does not deserve to be president.
Less BULLSH*T....More PROOF.....
conservative crapola

Kutztown, PA

#108 May 18, 2013
Why won't convicted criminal issa allow Pickering to testify in public at the hearings, like he volunteered to do? Instead, a subpoena and a 'closed-door' deposition with 'staff'. Could it be there's nothing there and convicted criminal issa would look like a damn fool, again?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#109 May 18, 2013
...Absolutely.....Issa is the ringmaster of fake outrage.....

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#110 May 18, 2013
LiberalsAreHypocrites wrote:
<quoted text>
"Spam"?
You must be a Liberal!!!
That is the Liberal way. Stop any discussion and argument of ideas.
Liberals hate facts but love to destroy people.
Obama is good at killing too!
Obama thinks blackmail is a racist term, but he used it on the AP scandal to try and take credit and look macho before the election. He wanted to spike the football again, but he can only throw it five yards.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#111 May 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Absolutely.....Issa is the ringmaster of fake outrage.....
Well professor pookie, there would be now committees if your liberal friends would quit breaking the law and causing scandals.
Fight Back

Prescott Valley, AZ

#112 May 18, 2013
Why won't convicted criminal issa allow Pickering to testify in public at the hearings, like he volunteered to do? Instead, a subpoena and a 'closed-door' deposition with 'staff'. Could it be there's nothing there and convicted criminal issa would look like a damn fool, again?
hahahahahahahahahaha
You need to be deceased for the good of humanity.
I'm thinking a bacon fueled Koran burning there in PA should bring out the WMD's from the religion of peace fanatics.
You know, the terrorists Obama loves so much.
No - They didn't seem to have any IRS tax free approval problems...
Fight Back

Prescott Valley, AZ

#113 May 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama thinks blackmail is a racist term, but he used it on the AP scandal to try and take credit and look macho before the election. He wanted to spike the football again, but he can only throw it five yards.
Too funny!
He has all the athletic ability of Steve Herkle!
Did you ever see him bowl? They had to edit out the gutter balls.
In other words, he intentionally decided not to inflict injury on the pins..
It's a shame that most of the liberals and 120% of all of the dead people voted him in as quarterback.
The US has not had a winning season.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) 23 hr Retired Master Tech 218
More toyota Junk (Jun '07) Jan 12 Canada Rocks 338
Lonsdor K518ise key programmer Free update – Fiat Jan 11 lanny717 1
News Tony Stewart's Having A Rough Few Weeks Jan 11 AgreePhart 124
News The 2018 Mazda 3 May Have The Best No-Bullshit ... Jan 11 Autoboner 2
VVDI2 Full version and SMOK which is better Jan 10 Ambrosio 1
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Jan 10 jimmyLIN 22
More from around the web