Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

Obama counter-attacks on scandal front

There are 616 comments on the USA Today story from May 16, 2013, titled Obama counter-attacks on scandal front. In it, USA Today reports that:

It looks like President Obama is on the counter-attack against Republicans claiming scandal and some Democrats who say the administration's response has been too tepid.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#208 May 25, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Salute the Marine? Hell no. Who does that Marine think he is. Tradition has nothing to do with the Great Won!! He was on his way to a golf game! Nothing can get in his way. Arrogant One. Clinton never learned to salute, but President Bush did it right. He respected our military, our people, all of them, not a select few, and he showed respect.
I'm guessing you've never been in the military. One only salutes when they are in uniform. Marines and Sailors never salute unless they have their cover on.

as far as Bush the deserter is concerned, a
ny man who lets civilians run a military operation,
sends troops into battle without a complete plan,
without the right equipment,
who's Pentagon turned down offers by the manufacturers of the HUMVEE up armor kits and armored HUMVEES when the Iraqi insurgency started
who let funding for medical attention for our wounded troops get so low that it led to the scandal at Walter Reed and other hospitals....
who's unnecessary Iraq folly required troops to complete 5-6 combat tours

that man had absolutely no respect whatsoever for our troops and our military

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#209 May 25, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, minimum wage jobs.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
Texas also has the most citizens without health insurance
Cat74

United States

#210 May 25, 2013
Even a civilian know the President salutes the Marine standing at the Air craft door. Yes, I am aware of protocol in the military, and have spent more time on military bases then most people.

“Leonardo Di Vinci died here”

Since: Nov 08

Perpignan

#211 May 26, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you've never been in the military. One only salutes when they are in uniform. Marines and Sailors never salute unless they have their cover on.
as far as Bush the deserter is concerned, a
ny man who lets civilians run a military operation,
sends troops into battle without a complete plan,
without the right equipment,
who's Pentagon turned down offers by the manufacturers of the HUMVEE up armor kits and armored HUMVEES when the Iraqi insurgency started
who let funding for medical attention for our wounded troops get so low that it led to the scandal at Walter Reed and other hospitals....
who's unnecessary Iraq folly required troops to complete 5-6 combat tours
that man had absolutely no respect whatsoever for our troops and our military
I'm guessing you were not in the military. The Marine was in full uniform, covered and saluted. Obama is required as commander in chief to return the salute..........BUT, JUST LIKE HIS WIFE SAID ALL THIS FOR A FLAG.....patriotism is not on the top of their to do list.

Perpignan

#212 May 26, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas also has the most citizens without health insurance
They can also go back across the border that Obama has a revolving door on.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#213 May 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's why they'll be in Moore today and taking part in ceremonies tomorrow, while you'll be sitting on you fatass in tulsa spewing your anti-American hate.

hahahahahahahahaha

Perpignan

#214 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
It's why they'll be in Moore today and taking part in ceremonies tomorrow, while you'll be sitting on you fatass in tulsa spewing your anti-American hate.
hahahahahahahahaha
Ceremonies, Oh you mean the funerals for the dead. I doubt they interest Obama, at least those that died due to his ineptitude over Benghazi didn't bother him at all. Him flying in a week late doesn't carry a lot of creds if you know what I mean. He could have just called like he did the Gay has been basketball player.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#215 May 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for jumping right back in with your special brand of t-hate.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Perpignan

#216 May 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for jumping right back in with your special brand of t-hate.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
spam, offtopic and childish
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#217 May 26, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>spam, offtopic and childish
Yes, all of your posts are just that.

“BLM domestic terrorist group”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#218 May 26, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a disgusting fat liar and pig, not to mention a racist who hypocritically projects his racism onto others.
Our President is NOT a racist. YOU are. Do you understand, or do I have to slap you across your hawg jowls yet again?
I can prove my point with HIS books and HIS speeches!!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#219 May 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, govt is at a low not only because of republican obstructionalism and incompetence but also coupled with democrat ineptness and incompetence.....
It is a bi partisan issue and both parties deserve equal blame.
OK, I'll go along with that.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#220 May 27, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
[slaps POS across his fat, rubbery jowls again]

Then let's SEE it, bozo! Talk is cheap, let's see your FACTS!

Location hidden

#221 May 27, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
[slaps POS across his fat, rubbery jowls again]
Then let's SEE it, bozo! Talk is cheap, let's see your FACTS!
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofra...
See the light

El Paso, TX

#222 May 27, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is laugh at his kind, their plain idiots and will not change, even if the correct info stares them in the face. They have some kind of closed mind block.

Location hidden

#224 May 27, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>All you can do is laugh at his kind, their plain idiots and will not change, even if the correct info stares them in the face. They have some kind of closed mind block.
They complained about the last admin but there guy isn't doing any better. In fact he is making it worse and THAT is what p*sses them off the most!

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#225 May 27, 2013
looks like President Obama fears impeachment
Cat74

United States

#227 May 27, 2013
The scandals are not going away. This administration is as corrupt as they come, and they weren't bright enough to cover their tracks. The people they involved will not lie, and go to jail for the likes of them, so the truth will be determined in a short period of time. Issa is a very smart person. He sure out smarted the "brilliant Ms Lerner". Now he will order her back before the committee, and this time she will tell the truth.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#228 May 27, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The scandals are not going away. This administration is as corrupt as they come, and they weren't bright enough to cover their tracks. The people they involved will not lie, and go to jail for the likes of them, so the truth will be determined in a short period of time. Issa is a very smart person. He sure out smarted the "brilliant Ms Lerner". Now he will order her back before the committee, and this time she will tell the truth.
Little fish cuts a deal, Congrss gets bigger fish. Bigger fis cuts a deal (remember, we're talikin' civil service here, no one wants to lose that pension and cadillac medical) and Congress gets even bigger fish. Really big fish cuts a deal, and so on....

Nothing ticks off folks like seeing other folks screwed over by the IRS.

Perpignan

#229 May 28, 2013
See the light wrote:
<quoted text>All you can do is laugh at his kind, their plain idiots and will not change, even if the correct info stares them in the face. They have some kind of closed mind block.
They are not paid to see the truth. Their electrodes are hooked up every day to recharge their lies.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any idea about OEM Toyota OTC VIM interface Wed vipprog 1
NT414 scanner supports Vs commodore 1996 executive Tue lanrce 1
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) Jul 24 car-diagnostic-tool 14
Free download TOYOTA TIS 10.30.029 (Jan '16) Jul 23 master 3
FAQ OBDSTAR F100 Ford/Mazda key programmer Jul 22 Janealen 4
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Jul 22 Janealen 28
Poll LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) Jul 21 Longrod van Hugen... 247
More from around the web