My Wife Takes Huge Dump For Our Volt
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#21 Jun 17, 2014
Another really stupid move "Leagle Beagle", "fFrog Sucker", Craig, or whatever your proxyposter/ IP spoofed username is today---adding more of your characteristic vulgarity makes about as much sense as a concrete slab sandwich.
Your conduct here is one of the reasons why we're insisting that JJFADS do his job as the administrator of this forum.
People are fed up with your foul and perverted comments which add nothing to discussions herein.
Sooner or later, your immaturity is gonna catch up with you, and your kind of filth will no longer be tolerated here.
In the meantime, be aware of the inevitable.
For the present, just chill, and try real hard to act like a mature human being for once in your life.

JJFADS-- do your job
Craig here is a prime candidate.
Canadian Frog Sucker

United States

#22 Jun 18, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
This is a nice frog in the picture. He would not hurt Volt in any way. Volt will still get in the upper hundreds of miles with that frog riding along.
Frog sucker should be proud to stroke it.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#23 Jun 19, 2014
The message about my wife has been delivered.
It's about Volt, Leaf, and accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are what this is all about.

My wife sucks on frogs.

Extreme sexual vulgarity and filth by a few highlifes excites me and I love it.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to keep it going.

I am a sexual person. I love the Volt and I love sex.
Craig

United States

#24 Jun 20, 2014
Advice wrote:
The message about my wife has been delivered.
It's about Volt, Leaf, and accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are what this is all about.
My wife sucks on frogs.
Extreme sexual vulgarity and filth by a few highlifes excites me and I love it.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to keep it going.
I am a sexual person. I love the Volt and I love sex.
Leave the frogs alone.
Canadian Horse Banger

United States

#25 Jun 20, 2014
Wr should see if the Red Cross can send a team to Canada to help the frogs move away from the frog molesters.
Root

Bossier City, LA

#26 Jun 20, 2014
Canadian Horse Banger wrote:
Wr should see if the Red Cross can send a team to Canada to help the frogs move away from the frog molesters.
This would be a noble exercise.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#27 Jun 20, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>This would be a noble exercise.
Hey swamp rat, do you get big thrills when you insult Canadians and talk dirty?
Like, you trash talk Mexicans, Canadians, and god knows who else just for jollies?
Does living in swamps cause that?
Or is it just because your mother and your uncle are your parents?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#28 Jun 21, 2014
Just how many frogs live in Canada and what percentage are being abused? These are the real questions that need to be answered. Do the frogs have access to award winning Volts?
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#29 Jun 21, 2014
Root wrote:
Just how many frogs live in Canada and what percentage are being abused? These are the real questions that need to be answered. Do the frogs have access to award winning Volts?
Trashtalker at work? Has sexual hangups for sure. Delusional?

“Dirty Canada”

Since: Oct 13

Richmond Hill, Canada

#30 Jun 21, 2014
The frog riding in the Volt is a very nice frog. Volt will get hundreds of miles with a frog riding along.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#31 Jun 21, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
The frog riding in the Volt is a very nice frog. Volt will get hundreds of miles with a frog riding along.
Anal fixated trashtalker at work. Frequent impersonator and name hijacker obsessed with faeces, frog, small animal, and other devices insertion. Deep ROOTed insecurities have manifested themselves in his insertion practices since childhood.
Heavily addicted to suppository applied laxatives for sexual gratification. Frequent bacterial infections due to variety of foreign objects and animals used in anal insertion syndrome.
Hopeless case.

“Dirty Canada”

Since: Oct 13

Richmond Hill, Canada

#32 Jun 29, 2014
It doesn't nnys matter if a frog rides in a Volt because the weight is not a factor.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#33 Jun 30, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
It doesn't nnys matter if a frog rides in a Volt because the weight is not a factor.
With my fatass wife losing weight we are expecting to bring three frogs on our next trip. She took another huge dump today and the surgery went well from the frog extraction.

http://joshuadamorris.files.wordpress.com/201...

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#34 Jul 2, 2014
Better late than never.
Canadian Horse Banger

United States

#35 Jul 2, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>With my fatass wife losing weight we are expecting to bring three frogs on our next trip. She took another huge dump today and the surgery went well from the frog extraction.
http://joshuadamorris.files.wordpress.com/201...
Do you sometimes smell your finger after taking a dump?
Root

Bossier City, LA

#36 Jul 2, 2014
In all honesty it's not good to hold it in. That stuff must come out of your body no matter what the goal of Volt mpg is. Getting a few hundred more mpg in a Volt is not as important as one's health.

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#37 Jul 7, 2014
What's wrong with being fat? If the Volt is getting up in the 500 mpg range that is still good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bmw vxdiag vcx nano pro 6 hr Andersson 1
How to use VXDIAG VCX NANO Pro 7 in 1 6 hr Andersson 2
FGtech Galletto 4 Review 8 hr Andersson 3
SBB OBD2 Immobilizer Key Programmer V46.02 10 hr Andersson 1
SKP1000 Key Programmer Introduction Thu car-diagnostic-tool 1
SKP1000 (SKP900 replacement) function & car list Wed Ambrosio 1
2017 Newest VXDIAG VCX NANO PRO OBD2 Auto Diagn... Wed Andersson 1
More from around the web