Chick-fil-A supporters rally at stores

Aug 1, 2012 Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster

Throngs of people weighed in on the Chick-fil-A debate at stores across the United States on Wednesday, buying chicken sandwiches to show their support for the restaurant chain and its president's opposition to same-sex marriage.

Full Story
Tyson

United States

#1 Aug 1, 2012
Yes here in Atlanta thousands of fat white trash stood in 95 degree heat to purchase some greasy artery clogging fast food . That should add some shape to their already 300 pound asses and I'm sure Jesus the magic Jew was watching from heaven and saying "yes do this in my name" . Stupid dumbed down Americans who have no connection to the real world or issues outside of the US. Chick fil A, stupid Americans who believe in fairy tales and Jesus all deserve each other. I think I'll go eat lunch tomorrow at the Dollhouse strip club here in Atlanta. Good food, Satan, and lots of nice tight little bubble asses.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2012
Did anyone besides me see the stupidity of this action, giving your hard earned money to a millionare, just because he gave his opinion. Perhaps it was all just a ploy to increase sales. Bty did anyone go in and ask for a cup of water only?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines Is Hemorrhaging Money, Flying... 5 hr _malon_goblok 6
Michigan weighs whether to bar Tesla Sun reality is a crutch 1
2014 Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot Make Detroit... (Jan '13) Sun ggg 6
NHTSA investigating power modules on Chrysler G... Oct 16 Durango 1
Regulators broaden Chrysler vehicle stalling probe Oct 16 Durango 1
why Nissan Consult 3 always shows not compatible Oct 16 uobd2 2
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Oct 14 maryjaneprincton 15

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE