The Toyota Killings-Men Women & Children
Queer Advice

United States

#42 May 14, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it! If I want to dress my wife up in a John Denver wig and listen to music all day long in my Volt I can do it!! I sold my Toyota when it stranded me in an alley so I don't have to worry about getting killed in it!!!!
Gay boy
Craig

United States

#43 May 16, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>Stop it! If I want to dress my wife up in a John Denver wig and listen to music all day long in my Volt I can do it!! I sold my Toyota when it stranded me in an alley so I don't have to worry about getting killed in it!!!!
Good you rid yourself of a Toyota now you need to rid yourself of Turd Blossom.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#44 May 17, 2014
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>Good you rid yourself of a Toyota now you need to rid yourself of Turd Blossom.
Most important we should remember the dead but celebrate the toyota move Texas.
Craig Dicking You

United States

#45 May 17, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Most important we should remember the dead but celebrate the toyota move Texas.
Turd blossom gets rid of a little bit eavh time he lets out a big toyota.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#46 May 18, 2014
Craig Dicking You wrote:
<quoted text>Turd blossom gets rid of a little bit eavh time he lets out a big toyota.
Understood but the toyota HQ move go Texas should help.
Queer Advice

United States

#47 May 21, 2014
How is a move to dallas going to help chings?
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#48 May 21, 2014
Craig Dicking You wrote:
<quoted text>Turd blossom gets rid of a little bit eavh time he lets out a big toyota.
My wife's name is not Turd Blossom. It's Robert.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#49 May 21, 2014
Queer Advice wrote:
How is a move to dallas going to help chings?
When I was in Dallas for the Gay Pilots Convention I was impressed with the stamina of those burly Texas men.
Queer Advice

United States

#50 May 22, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in Dallas for the Gay Pilots Convention I was impressed with the stamina of those burly Texas men.
Did you suck one off?
Canadian Queers

United States

#51 May 25, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in Dallas for the Gay Pilots Convention I was impressed with the stamina of those burly Texas men.
Dis you get hit in the face with mayonnaise?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#52 May 26, 2014
Canadian Queers wrote:
<quoted text>Dis you get hit in the face with mayonnaise?
Though our canadian proxy poster has sugar in the tank we should not hold that against toyota's recalls or deaths.
Craig

United States

#53 May 29, 2014
How many people actually eat anchovies?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#54 May 29, 2014
I know some people eat them on pizza and many towelheads eat them grilled. Personally I don't care for anchovies one bit.
Craig

United States

#55 May 29, 2014
Root wrote:
I know some people eat them on pizza and many towelheads eat them grilled. Personally I don't care for anchovies one bit.
Check with gay boy. I bet he eats em because the salt reminds him of his wifes ball sacks.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#56 May 30, 2014
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>Check with gay boy. I bet he eats em because the salt reminds him of his wifes ball sacks.
Hey "Craig" (Or should I say "Root"), sexual fantasies seem to be your favourite topic,
What are you trying to tell us about this fetish of yours?
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#57 May 30, 2014
By the way Craig (Root), just in case you don't know what a "Fetish" is, here is the definition.

"any object or topic that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation"

Your postings fit that definition.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#58 May 30, 2014
Hey "Craig" (Or should I say "Root"), sexual fantasies seem to be my favourite topic,
What are you trying to tell us about my fetish? By the way Craig (Root), just in case you don't know what a "Fetish" is, here is the definition.

"any object or topic that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation about my wife"

I am free to love anyway I please. This is why I love the Volt. It saves money and never breaks down.

Your postings fit my definition.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#59 May 30, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Hey "Craig" (Or should I say "Root"), sexual fantasies seem to be my favourite topic,
What are you trying to tell us about my fetish? By the way Craig (Root), just in case you don't know what a "Fetish" is, here is the definition.
"any object or topic that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation about my wife"
I am free to love anyway I please. This is why I love the Volt. It saves money and never breaks down.
Your postings fit my definition.
Fake proxy server post by Root.
Up to his usual sick tricks!
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#60 May 30, 2014
Fake proxy server post by Root.
Up to his usual sick tricks! I am gay man and I love the Volt.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#61 May 31, 2014
Advice wrote:
Fake proxy server post by Root.
Up to his usual sick tricks! I am gay man and I love the Volt.
Proxy server post.
Root, the proxy server impersonator is doing his thing again.
Turns it on himself to avoid suspicion.
Sick!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Foxwell NT510 multi-system scanner user feedback 7 hr Ambrosio 1
Foxwell NT644 scanner vs.Autel MaxiDiag Elite M... 11 hr car-diagnostic-tool 1
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) 11 hr lalaura 20
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Sat Root 11,778
bmw icom next a+b+c 2016 new generation of icom a2 May 27 yellowbend 1
News 2017 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Energi Quick Spin May 26 Solarman 1
RAC Warranty at North West Autos Blackburn Review (Feb '15) May 26 David houldsworth 11
More from around the web