VVDI Key Tool vs. VVDI2 newbie questi...

VVDI Key Tool vs. VVDI2 newbie questions

Posted in the Autos Forum

Ambrosio

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 10, 2018
Q:I'm interested by vvdi key tool. Concretely, the vvdi key tool is just able to copy/clone transponder in order to create new key ? I can only use the xhorse keys for vvdi key tool, and I can heard I should buy tokens in order to generate new keys, how much is token prices ?

Also I can't find car list supported by vvdi key tool, just transponders supported list.

And what is the difference between vvdi key tool and vvdi2 commander key programmer full version ?

These hardwares are able to resolve "all keys lost" situations ?

A:

Xhorse VVDI Key tool does not support cars, it supports transponders, hence this is the only list you will find. It is a tool for cloning of already existing transponders, so no all-key-lost(you need eeprom or OBD2 tool for that, like VVDI Prog and VVDI2).

Tokens are needed only for ID48 transponders. But you can go without tokens if you accumulate enough bonus points by generating remote controls.
Just read the thread - this is what it's for.

For detail information, manual, update and download, you can check here:
http://www.vvdishop.com/wholesale/xhorse-vvdi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fords Ecoboost engine a joke (Sep '09) 22 hr dasiener 38
AURO OtoSys IM100, Any Good? Wed autonumen1 1
News NASA imagines warp-speed starship (Jun '14) Tue Professor Mega-Mind 4
News Here's How The 2019 Ram eTorque's MPG Compares ... Sep 7 Solarman 1
Free shipping Autel MaxiSYS MS908CV Heavy Duty ... Sep 5 OBD2TOOL 1
Autel Maxisys Elite Sep 5 OBD2TOOL 1
FVDI J2534 Diagnostic Tool Sep 3 DIVAD986 1