Tesla in BIG Trouble Another Loss

Aug 7, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

Electric car maker Tesla Motors, which recalled it's cars for broken back seats is announcing its earnings after the market close, saw its stock drop by nearly 6% in mid-day trading, or about $8.50 to $133.71.

Comments
1 - 20 of 60 Comments Last updated Dec 29, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This is too bad. I want Tesla to get big. It's an uphill climb.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Root wrote:
This is too bad. I want Tesla to get big. It's an uphill climb.
Before running your phony altruistic sentiments up the flag pole any further, perhaps you should read the USA Today article first!

Profits blew past expectations and stock prices are up 14%!!
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Before running your phony altruistic sentiments up the flag pole any further, perhaps you should read the USA Today article first!
Profits blew past expectations and stock prices are up 14%!!
This is why people make fun of you. You lack the ability to present a fair reasonable and polite response.

"phony altruistic sentiments up the flag pole"


I hope Tesla can make it.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text> Posted a 30 million loss. Looks like the backseat is wobbly.
I hope they can make it. One thing that concerns me are the credits they are getting based on "quick refueling" basis, even though as of right now none of the cars they have produced are able to quick-refuel fast enough.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Root wrote:
<quoted text>This is why people make fun of you. You lack the ability to present a fair reasonable and polite response.
"phony altruistic sentiments up the flag pole"
I hope Tesla can make it.
There's only one reason why people make fun of others.
It's because they have the mentality of pre adolescent children.
You fit that description precisely and your version of making fun of others is about on that same level.
Had you read the USA Today article before jumping to a completely wrong
conclusion, you wouldn't have needed correcting.
Next time, put your brain in gear before engaging your mouth. Or is that asking too much of what little brain you possess?
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text> Posted a 30 million loss. Looks like the backseat is wobbly.
Read the USA Today article, fool!
Or does reading not fall into your area of expertise?
Being ignorant certainly does!
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This is too bad. I want Tesla to get big. It's an uphill climb. I hope they can do it.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This forum is absurd. Tesla hasn't suffered a loss, sales are way over expectations, stock prices are up 300%, the forecast looks great.
Is there some problem dealing with this reality?
Why Root chooses to continue in denial is weird.
Is there a hidden agenda in play here?
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>It's the backseat.
I don't think the seat recall was the problem. They have more to worry about with the problems Rav4 electric is experiencing.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

To the joke calling himself Tesla Recall etc.
Arguing with ignorant buffoons like you is a waste of my time.
Believe in whatever fantasies you choose, but you cannot change what you are. There's probably no cure for what ails you pal,
You might want to consider a lobotomy.
One more thing.
Next time you get the urge to post monkey pictures, try to choose one which doesn't resemble you so much.
.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 8, 2013
 
Dominic wrote:
To the joke calling himself Tesla Recall etc.
Arguing with ignorant buffoons like you is a waste of my time.
Believe in whatever fantasies you choose, but you cannot change what you are. There's probably no cure for what ails you pal,
You might want to consider a lobotomy.
One more thing.
Next time you get the urge to post monkey pictures, try to choose one which doesn't resemble you so much.
.
If I decide to talk with you, can I have your word that you will respond in a polite manner with no insults?
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 9, 2013
 
Root wrote:
<quoted text> If I decide to talk with you, can I have your word that you will respond in a polite manner with no insults?
.

I would be interested in hearing what you have to say and will withold comment provided you do not make it another of those finger pointing 'it's always all your fault' lectures. And I assume if you want polite, you will do the same.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 9, 2013
 
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>.
I would be interested in hearing what you have to say and will withold comment provided you do not make it another of those finger pointing 'it's always all your fault' lectures. And I assume if you want polite, you will do the same.
Yes, just what was it that I said that you do not agree with?
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 9, 2013
 
Root wrote:
<quoted text> If I decide to talk with you, can I have your word that you will respond in a polite manner with no insults?
Waiting to see what it is you wish to say.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 9, 2013
 
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
Monkey molester!
Speak for yourself!
You know very well who posted those monkey pix.
I don't stoop that low.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 9, 2013
 
Root wrote:
<quoted text> If I decide to talk with you, can I have your word that you will respond in a polite manner with no insults?
Cancel my previous willingness to listen.
The offer is withdrawn for obvious reasons.
Apparently there's no interest in being honest and polite from the other side.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Aug 9, 2013
 
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting to see what it is you wish to say.
Well, what I said was the following

"This is too bad. I want Tesla to get big. It's an uphill climb."

And you respond with an attack.

So I am asking just what in that comment above made you respond the way you did.

I mean come on, walk the walk etc.??
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Aug 9, 2013
 
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Well, what I said was the following
"This is too bad. I want Tesla to get big. It's an uphill climb."
And you respond with an attack.
So I am asking just what in that comment above made you respond the way you did.
I mean come on, walk the walk etc.??
The answer to your question is fairly obvious. Your opening comment 'This is too bad' was made in a forum which misrepresented fact.
Had you read the article before supporting what was a completely false header, you would have seen that the news about Tesla was in fact good.
Furthermore, your interpretation of an attack is a bit of a stretch if I may say so. A more fitting definition of attacks would apply more so to what we see posted about Canada, Canadians, Toronto, etc, plus those vulgar and offensive sexual inference monkey pix posted by one of your sycophants in the US.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Aug 9, 2013
 
I was being courteous by saying itís too bad. All in all you must admit Teslaís news isnít very good. They did post a loss.

I donít see whatís wrong with the title. I would suggest you go long if you feel otherwise. Eventually, the fundamentals win out over euphoria.
Dominic

Richmond Hill, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Aug 9, 2013
 
Root wrote:
I was being courteous by saying itís too bad. All in all you must admit Teslaís news isnít very good. They did post a loss.
I donít see whatís wrong with the title. I would suggest you go long if you feel otherwise. Eventually, the fundamentals win out over euphoria.
The title is wrong. Tesla has not posted 'another loss'.
The article mentions 'loss' only once. It states that Pundits predicted a loss of 19.7 million, but Tesla in fact posted a profit of 26.3 million.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with 2002 Honda Odyssey radio code (Oct '07) 5 hr freeze 76
Honda defends its sales figures Fri johnson njagi 1
Why Cars Don't Get 80 Miles Per Gallon: 4 Reasons Fri Solarman 3
Honda and Acura High Mileage Stories (Jul '07) Thu Vamaximus 535
An Introduction to new member Aug 20 roadmatecar 1
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Aug 19 Lesabre 9
Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) Aug 19 Pull the Plug 9,217

Search the Autos Forum:

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••