Car Service Costs
Buck11266

Canning Vale, Australia

#1 Nov 16, 2013
Is it just me being my usual cynical self or are car Servicing costs out of control.
You take a car(My Wifes) in for a Service then you get a phone call to say this needs to be replaced or repaired and that needs to be repaired or replaced.
How the hell is the AVERAGE motorist going to know whether it is true or not,you have to believe what they say and by the time they finish it costs a couple of Thousand + Dollars.
Low income and I mean LOW INCOME have not got a Snowballs Hope In Hell of getting ahead,is it any wonder some of us want to get THOROUGHLY ROTTEN occasionally.
Renault CAN Clip

New York, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2013
Last week i have received my Renault can clip from obd2life, Renault Car Clip is the best car diagnostic tool. The shipping speed is so fast and the quality is very good. There is no different with the description on the obd2life.com . It's really a best obd2 supplier online. I'm highly recommended obd2life.
http://www.obd2life.com/renault-can-clip-v132...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toyota tells Kentucky plant workers: Cut costs ... 6 hr lol 1
Lonsdor K518ISE on VW IMMO5 Key/Smart key progr... 12 hr lanny717 1
News Reimagining Evo: Mitsubishi Shows e-Evolution C... 15 hr ERIC 8
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... 20 hr True Phartse 20
New Arrival JBT V-GPII IMS C91 car list and fun... Mon tuita 1
mehdisoft Nov 17 asgari123 1
News Exclusive: Dr. Phil feels 'violated' over stole... (Sep '12) Nov 15 cadescove99 6
BMW ISTA-D Rheingold 4.05.23 free dwonload her... (May '17) Sep '17 willburr555 5
More from around the web