Devilsadvocate Internet Sex Spoofer &...
Abraham Goldberg Dolt CPA

Toronto, Canada

#27 Feb 20, 2014
I've been reading iluvmyVolt's financial posts. I think the guy is serious; nobody can be that smart! I printed some of his posts and pinned them on the company bulletin board; all the accountants are learning how much money the Volt saves. Based on his excellent financial analysis, I doubt the Nissan Leaf gasbags numbers are credible. I love the Volt. It saves big bucks.

Abraham Goldberg Dolt CPA
Devilsadvocate
Root

Shreveport, LA

#28 Feb 20, 2014
craig wrote:
<quoted text>that's sweet car
It is a very nice car and should be ok once this minor setback is dealt with.

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#29 Feb 21, 2014
Root wrote:
CAR NEWS
Porsche halting GT3 sales because of engine fires.
http://blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-halting-...
What causes these fires? My Volt has not caught fire.

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#30 Feb 21, 2014
Abraham Goldberg Dolt CPA wrote:
I've been reading iluvmyVolt's financial posts. I think the guy is serious; nobody can be that smart! I printed some of his posts and pinned them on the company bulletin board; all the accountants are learning how much money the Volt saves. Based on his excellent financial analysis, I doubt the Nissan Leaf gasbags numbers are credible. I love the Volt. It saves big bucks.
Abraham Goldberg Dolt CPA
Devilsadvocate
Yes we love the Volt because of huge savings.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#31 Feb 21, 2014
I suggest everyone follow the links and read the posts that follow and how they play out. The “Devil Advocate” launches into an off topic name calling, flaming feeding frenzy (trolling) and offers no option for common ground.

Devil Advocate writes:

Interesting take on CO2 emissions by EVs.
(Excerpt from Scientific American)

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, energy in Texas is 45.4 percent natural gas, 36.5 percent coal, 10 percent nuclear and 7 percent renewable, with small contributions from other sources. Using the EPA estimates on carbon emission, this energy mix means that every kilowatt-hour of electricity generates 1.336 pounds of carbon dioxide. For my parents’ electricity usage so far, that’s 3,256 pounds of CO2. The EPA estimates that each gallon of gas releases about 19.59 pounds of carbon dioxide, so the Volt has also emitted 478 pounds of carbon dioxide from gasoline for a total carbon footprint of 3,734 pounds of carbon dioxide. If they had driven the 10,102 miles using only the 37.5 mpg gas engine, the Volt would have released about 5277 pounds of carbon dioxide. A Prius would have generated 3,958 pounds of carbon dioxide over the same number of miles.

http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/TH3BHR6DJMOL...

My response:

Disregard the above post as more off topic spam propaganda from a troll, written by a high school teenager.

Link at the jump:

http://blogs.scientificamerican.com/WSS/post ....

There's nothing like a propanda troll to give one side of a story. That in fact is propaganda.

http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/TH3BHR6DJMOL...

__________

This is the best part ( I waited untio tonight to post it because I knew his head would pop). I give you the last post where the head spins and yet we still have no rebuttal of his propaganda post. This is great.

Devil Advocate wrote:

Y'know Root, you're so caught up in your continual Fakery cloning tactic pretending to be other folks, having lost count of all your faux identities that you believe everybody else does the same.
Well, it may come as news to you (although that's doubtful) but I don't indulge in childish tactics like that--never have, and never will.
You went down in flames long ago, having been exposed as a fraud quite a while back, so all your pathetic complaining is just a hypocritical fart in a frying pan as far as I'm concerned.

Practice what you preach, whiner.
_______

Funny stuff
Root

Shreveport, LA

#32 Feb 21, 2014
Get a load of this:

"Root, do you have a learning disability?
Here, I'll say it again---louder this time...

"PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH ROOT!!! "

Told him to go to bed and get some rest. lol
Root

Shreveport, LA

#33 Feb 22, 2014
Look at what Devil Advocate wrote this time, he came unhinged.
__________

Hey Whiner, do I sound like I need to "Calm Down"?
Don't for one minute ever presume that anything a lightweight the likes of you can do causes me any grief whatsoever.
Frankly, your kind isn't the least bit worthy of any concern--be advised the only reason I get in your face is because it gives me a great deal of satisfaction watching you get all humpy backed over one harmless Canadian who doesn't fall on his knees over a silly car, and the folks like you who hopelessly defend it.
Some of the ridiculous stunts you pull are so ludicrous that I could probably make a buck renting a theatre and charging people admission to watch them.
And in terms of "relaxing", it's so pleasantly relaxing here in PV that going on the net giving you a hard time is merely an enjoyable change of pace--comic relief!
Burnos Noches Amigo!
Hosta L'uego.
__________

I offered him a hug.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#34 Feb 22, 2014
Hey guys, get a load of this one:
__________

Devil Advocate writes

And you complain about me trolling!
Sheesh, you've got me beat by a long shot.
If there was a gold medal for trolls, you'd probably be the nominee.

Why don't you practice what you preach Root?

Otherwise your reputation as a hypocrite will only be prolonged.

PS
Is it true that when you give hugs, the "huggee" has to be disinfected?
Just askin'.
__________

I offered him open arms in response.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#35 Feb 22, 2014
More nasty postings from the troll. These make wonderful examples of the definition of a troll.
__________

Now the last time you promised reconciliation, you offered lobsters.
Then you followed up with about a dozen vulgar and offensive posts about Canadians, Canadian women, Toronto, accused me of being a gay Asian, propagandists, trolls, IP Faker, and a litany of other unsavoury compliments in a half dozen other forums.

So that experience and many other false promises from you reminds me of the old addage....."never allow the fox access to the henhouse"

Face it Root, you just cannot be trusted to keep promises.

Offering hugs, while you're holding a knife in either hand, is not a very helpful situation.

Trust Root to pull the old "Switcheroo" when the truth about his antics is posted for public view.

Are we witnessing a symptom of schizophrenia perhaps?(Split Personality syndrome)

Or a simply a comitted sociopath?(No conscience re his wrongdoing)

It's obvious that Volt lovers as a whole are a little light on the grey matter.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#37 Feb 22, 2014
And another
__________

Some perhaps, but certainly not all.
I know a few here who are more than a few ants short of a picnic.
But it would be a shame to stereotype all Volt promoters based on those we see here.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#38 Feb 23, 2014
Devil Advocate on the attack again:


I have a strong suspicion that Luvvy took a buyout, and is now regretting that decision.
A lot of insecurity showing in his posts.

$450K isn't much to build a future on Luvvy.
But perhaps all those zero dollars you put in your magic pockets by not buying gas will be enough to put food on the table.

__________

Rude and nasty comments never progress civil conversation.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#39 Feb 23, 2014
Here is the next exchange from our troll. This response validates his practice of assumption to attempted validity (troll action) for response.

Me (the good guy)
Just making simple observations about your assumptions. If you know someone took 450k how does that make you that someone? You assumed something without specific information and that makes you look unintelligent.

Now you double down as to somehow strengthen your argument (straw man) and assume again by the following statement that an assumption can be a valid point:
__________

Former responce from the troll:

“anyone who believes he can retire comfortably with just $450K in the bank is kidding himself."

__________

My response and exposure of dinky troll:

The only problem with that statement is that nobody said that. You have now assumed again, and that is not a smart thing to do, it also hampers civil dialogue and reinforces your services as a troll.

If you don’t like being called out on bullshit, maybe you shouldn’t post bullshit. This forum would be a wonderful environment with few problems if everyone took the time to respect others opinions.

What you do is predictable and that weakens your abilties to be taken in a serious manner. It's really much better to bring forth a vaild point and defend, promote or explain it then to attempt to defend bullshit.

Cheers

__________

Imo the best thing to do is offer the troll a hug, big hugs go to the troll. I know he will respond in a negative manner, that's ok. I still offer big hugs and open arms.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#41 Feb 23, 2014
Check ths out:

Devil Advocate shucks and jives, again trying to hang on to the assumption as if it went away.
__________

Anybody who has only $450K (no pension, no other source of income, etc) who wishes to retire comfortably, is foolish.
Root, if you have a problem with that statement, then you do indeed have a problem.
But it's your problem, not mine.

Really, what should be happening here is for Root to clean up his act and practise what he preaches.

__________

practice

__________

And now he comes back with the back log thought.

__________

Y'know Root, you sound a whole lot like a chap who posts here occasionally.
He tends to be a bit on the cynical side, and often self righteously pontificates very much like you're doing lately.
His screen name is JJFADS.

Isn't that a coincidence!
__________

Night night, big hugs to you.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#43 Feb 24, 2014
Sad to report Devil Advocate had another break down. Check out this outburst:

__________

Root, please shut up. You are out of line.
If I choose to make a comment about something someone says that happens to be of interest to me, I will say what I please about it.
If it bothers you---that's just too bad. It wasn't you I was speaking about in the first place.
So mind your own freaking business my man.

As regards "trying again tomorrow", don't hold your breath.
We're going sailing and will be out on the boat all day.
So you'll just haave to stew about your pathetic objections until we're back on land tomorrow evening.
I know it'll be difficult for you not to have someone to complain about, but we'll get back to you eventually.

__________

I offered him a hug.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#44 Feb 24, 2014
Car news you can trust. Toyota now recalling the nesest prius for software failure.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/13/business/in...
Root

Shreveport, LA

#45 Feb 24, 2014
Our troll is really upset now. I told him to relax and calm down then offered hugs and this is what it wrote:

Going sailing.
Save your vitriol for later.
In the meantime....
Practice what you preach.
Walk the talk.
You've been remiss of late.
__________
Yikes!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#46 Feb 24, 2014
Devil Advocate troll really likes to brag about his vacations and ice skating rinks. He also wants to make sure everyone knows he’s in Mexico (giggle). Take a look at what he wrote this time:
__________

Hey Luvvy, tell it to somebody who gives a damn.
What you believe is only what YOU believe, and I could care less.
And when it comes to self serving rhetoric, lies, half truths, innuendo, and don't forget your off the wall inferences, you sir, are by far the record holder.

Regardless, we're having a great time in Margaritaville, and you're not.
Yes, Lake St.Clair is pretty much completely frozen over this year.
We built a rink just off the shore in front of our home for the neighbour kids in December.
As far as we know, they're still using it, according to emails from one neighbour.
Winter weather is one reason why we go to the condo in Mexico in February and March.

We're having a lovely time in Puerto Vallarta.
And you're not, unfortunately.
__________

I voted the last one funny and offered him another hug.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#48 Feb 26, 2014
Toyota now recalling 10000 clown cars.

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2014/02/24/toyota-...

This is fitting.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#49 Feb 28, 2014
He's on the attack again.
__________

Devil Adocate writes:

At first glance perhaps, but digging a bit deeper, it's obvious there's a little man in a big pond who has a very low tolerance for even the slightest difference of opinion.
Living alone and surviving on a limited budget can do that to a person.
I feel sorry for the guy.

__________

Nasty nasty nasty!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#51 Feb 28, 2014
And another

Devil Advocate writes:
Yes, and there's an interesting excerpt in that article...

Quote: " I’m using the car to go to the airport almost weekly, to offices downtown, or to meetings all over San Diego County and a few in Orange County. Most of my trips have been less than 50 miles round trip; several have been up to 120 miles. In more than two months of use, I’ve bought about 12 gallons of gas. My gas mileage has averaged about 40 mpg."

Only 40 MPG??
_________

My response:

You left out the most important part,

"With my driving pattern, I’ve gotten 165 mpg over the first 1,700 miles."

And the finish,

"So, after 60 days, I’m certainly pleased with the Volt. It’s a very comfortable car to drive, provides all of the gadgetry I could want, saves some money, and also provides another benefit: It qualifies me to use the carpool lanes without a second person in the car."

______

A stated before, if the car is not for you or doesn not fit your driving mode, don't buy it. No need to bitch and try to pick out negatives your whole life. Try to be positive and by all means stop trolling.

Don't be a troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pathfinder problems (Jan '06) 12 hr G-Style 400
Cost - effective Land Rover Jaguar VXDIAG VCX N... Fri uobd2 1
Renault diagnostic tool , choose COM Bluetooth ... Thu uobd2 1
OBDSTAR X300 PRO3 Key Master Update F108 PSA Pi... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 1
VVDI2 Commander Key Programmer Latest V1.2.5 Up... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 1
Renault-COM Bluetooth Diagnostic and Programmin... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 2
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Nov 30 hard at it 293
More from around the web