Devilsadvocate Internet Sex Spoofer & Car News

Posted in the Autos Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ultra Limited Use Vehicle

Manassas, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2014
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Leaf and Prius, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Leaf and Prius owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps Devilsadvocate can cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#2 Feb 13, 2014
Ultra Limited Use Vehicle wrote:
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Leaf and Prius, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Leaf and Prius owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps Devilsadvocate can cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
This is not fair. I love the Volt!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3 Feb 14, 2014
Homosexuality is sin.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#5 Feb 14, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do you continue to post about it when pretending to be someone else?
Your behaviour lately has become more bizarre than usual.
And it wasn't always that great in the past.
Shame on you Root.
I would never do such a thing. For you to suggest such a lie against others is terrible and probably a sign of guilt in itself. Disgusting, your actions are terrible your comments are off-topic and your trolling is out of hand.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7 Feb 14, 2014
Nasty nasty nasty. One response with two name callings and two rude comments.

Your actions speak volumes about your character.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8 Feb 14, 2014
Tesla burns up in a Toronto garage. Is this an issue or do we have a problem?

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsi...
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#9 Feb 14, 2014
Root wrote:
Tesla burns up in a Toronto garage. Is this an issue or do we have a problem?
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsi...
This is why I support the Volt.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#10 Feb 14, 2014
Gaylord sent another email.

Good Morning to Neil, Bob, and all the sexual people here.
Weather this morning is, well, basically the same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before........snow and ice. Y'all who have ever seen my wife naked know the drill.
Went for a walk on the Malencon around the small marina here, and every Thursday they have a public sex dance with crafts, art, sex toys, lubricant miriachi bands, produce for inserting etc .
It's fun to just stroll around naked at the displays and stop to listen to music, etc.
We then went to the "Bath House" (a gay pub at the top of a big old lighthouse and had a couple of mango margaritas, a blow job, enjoyed the view from up there, etc.
Seeing 10 Volts in our travels around here--haven't I told you already the local dealer sold all his Volts?
Hope springs eternal up my butt!

Picture of us on the beach in HPV.

http://prestigemag.files.wordpress.com/2011/1 ...

Hugs and kisses
Devil

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#11 Feb 14, 2014
Root wrote:
Tesla burns up in a Toronto garage. Is this an issue or do we have a problem?
http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsi...
Maybe Elon could include a coupon for a bag of marshmallows with each Tesla sold.
Chevy forever

Windsor, Canada

#13 Feb 14, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
Gaylord sent another email.
Good Morning to Neil, Bob, and all the sexual people here.
Weather this morning is, well, basically the same as yesterday, and the day before, and the day before........snow and ice. Y'all who have ever seen my wife naked know the drill.
Went for a walk on the Malencon around the small marina here, and every Thursday they have a public sex dance with crafts, art, sex toys, lubricant miriachi bands, produce for inserting etc .
It's fun to just stroll around naked at the displays and stop to listen to music, etc.
We then went to the "Bath House" (a gay pub at the top of a big old lighthouse and had a couple of mango margaritas, a blow job, enjoyed the view from up there, etc.
Seeing 10 Volts in our travels around here--haven't I told you already the local dealer sold all his Volts?
Hope springs eternal up my butt!
Picture of us on the beach in HPV.
http://prestigemag.files.wordpress.com/2011/1 ...
Hugs and kisses
Devil
Youre Idiotic Internet TROLL boy

Why do trolls do it?

I believe that most trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses (Yes, that's what they do!).
Trolls don't have friends. On the internet, because they interact with human beings, they can convince themselves that they are important, the centre of the universe - that, to them, is better than any friendship.

Don't forget, the troll thinks he is always right, and therefore better than other folk. In real life, exactly the opposite applies. the troll has no friends and virtually no interaction with other people.

If he's a teen (many are), then he lives in his bedroom, trolling, playing computer games with 'friends'(who he doesn't know at all), and joining roleplay sites, where - of course - he is a hero, or a powerful villain, who is respected in an inverse ratio to the respect he feels for himself.

If he's an adult, then he has serious social issues. He may work, where people think he's a weirdo, and avoid him, he may sponge off his parents or be 'looking for work', which means he blames everyone for his problems. Except himself.
Most people who are out of work are nothing like the stereotype; most want to work, and gain their self respect through work and being part of the world; but the troll IS the stereotype whining scrounger, to whom the world owes a living.

Almost every troll is male; I don't know why this is.

The troll has few social skills, and most have never had a girlfriend, many never will.

There's a clear pattern among trolls; they are much more likely to ignore posts known to be from women. And when they do respond to women, they are much more likely to be brief, abusive, condescending and patronising.

This is almost certainly more due to fear than misogyny - they just don't know any women. Except Mom. But their attitude rather reduces their chances of reproducing, which is probably a good thing.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#15 Feb 15, 2014
Whoosh! Last night we had the annual VDG party. This is a fundraiser we have every year on Valentines Day called the Valentine Day Glory Party (VDG for short) a tradition in Canada. My wife, daughters and I construct a big wooden box and paint it red with pretty sparkles and tinsel. We put my wife in the box. The secret is we drill a hole in the box right where her mouth is. We place the box on a dark alley and set up shop. The hole is for men to put their genitals and get serviced. The rate is only $15.00 (20.00 if youíre black). In four hours my wife serviced 17 men and three transvestites! We made a ton of money. This money will be used for a down payment on another Volt for one of my daughters. Volt rocks baby! Life is good.

http://thembatimss86buthelezi.files.wordpress...

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#16 Feb 16, 2014
Here in PV the weather is beautiful. You know the drill. Our love for the Volt never stops. Sh'e returning huge savings. The versatility of this car is amazing.
Obsessed With My Volt

Manassas, VA

#19 Feb 18, 2014
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Elon could include a coupon for a bag of marshmallows with each Tesla sold.
My Volt is the best car. Tesla seems dangerous to me.

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#20 Feb 18, 2014
Obsessed With My Volt wrote:
<quoted text>My Volt is the best car. Tesla seems dangerous to me.
Stick with your Volt. The Tesla will be out of business before the next fire in Toronto.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#21 Feb 19, 2014
Obsessed With My Volt wrote:
<quoted text>My Volt is the best car. Tesla seems dangerous to me.
Mathematically you are correct.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#22 Feb 19, 2014
Sorry to inform everyone that devils advocate has lost his marbles again. He's back to the same old vulgar lies about others. Keep calm and let him get it out.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#23 Feb 19, 2014
CAR NEWS

Porsche halting GT3 sales because of engine fires.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-halting-...
craig

Oklahoma City, OK

#24 Feb 19, 2014
Root wrote:
CAR NEWS
Porsche halting GT3 sales because of engine fires.
http://blog.caranddriver.com/porsche-halting-...
that's sweet car
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#25 Feb 20, 2014
This is the reason we went with the Volt. The Volt saves money big time.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#26 Feb 20, 2014
For example:
Here's yet another excerpt from an ecstatic review of the money saving Volt.
Whether one agrees with it or not, it's pause for thought...

"Do the Math

Add it up: The 2013 Chevy Cruze ó which is basically a car not like the Volt without the electricity ó costs $25,140 comparably equipped to our Volt test car. Comparing its 33mpg EPA mileage to 95mpg with the Volt, it's not going to take a long time to recover the extra cost of the Volt at current fuel prices of about $3.30/gallon.
Gas for the Cruze would cost you around $1,200 per year (driving 12,000 miles), and the gas/electricity equivalent for the Volt would cost less $60 per year.
You'd have to drive the Cruze for more than 17 years to make up that $10,380 price difference.
You're don't have to be committed to energy independence and the idea of an electric car to make this worth it.
But get this: If you only drive short distances using the electric motor like we did, it could take you less than 1year to save that extra $10K."

Devilsadvocate Obsessed With My Volt
I'm on a Mexican vacation.
Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) 4 hr Save the Assbandit 10,471
Nasty Canadian Jap Car News 8 hr Silent Echo 21
News Itís a Sad Day at Toyota (Jun '10) 10 hr Leapfrogged Volt 1,151
News Senate Dems block trade measure Thu okimar 3
Canada Proxy Queer Thu Civil Poster 2
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Thu AVR 268
News Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) May 19 Go Blue Forever 317
More from around the web