MERS mystery: Virus found in camels

Apr 29, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster

Evidence is mounting against camels as leading suspects in a deadly mystery that's claimed more than 100 lives in the Middle East.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated May 1, 2014
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2014

Judged:

Arabs need to stop having sex with camels or this bug will never be contained.

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

Nuneaton

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2014

Nothing unusual there.

Camel chasing traditionally carried the death penalty in Arabia right back to the days of Mohammed. Nice to see it get more up to date then having a horde shouting silly names waving swords & throwing rocks at the camel chasers.

As to the above post, it relates in large part to camels carrying syphilis which was initially a disease of mariners returning from Central & South America with lots of loot & a few hitchikers after rumpy pumpy with local native americans prior to return over the Spanish main. How syphilis passed from Human to camel is open to some speculation but the above post is well over 50% probable. In the past also it ALSO carried the death penalty... but in most cases by the camel chaser turning into an icky mess due to absence of penicillin.

have a nice day: Ag
Photo Bomb

Altona, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2014

Faith wrote:
Arabs need to stop having sex with camels or this bug will never be contained.
Look at this Arab Soldier F**king a Camel http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NSvhybf9Hk0/TZLVErB...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••