Obama won't wait for Congress on immigration

Jul 1, 2014 Full story: WGAL-TV Lancaster 33

It's their fault, President Barack Obama said Monday in blaming Republican inaction on immigration reform for escalating problems including a surge of undocumented children crossing the border from Mexico.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#21 Jul 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Lake Worth, if your that brave.....i doubt it....
Palm City.......... if can afford the bus fair COWARD..........
spud

New Holland, PA

#22 Jul 3, 2014
If old jug ears wants to do something useful, why don't he turn the hurricane that's heading for the East coast? At least he can try, and if it doesn't work he can always blame the Republicans.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#23 Jul 3, 2014
spud wrote:
If old jug ears wants to do something useful, why don't he turn the hurricane that's heading for the East coast?.
You should ask .congress - they like to say no and they can screech "no hurricane" and see if their poll numbers go up! Loll

“ONE NATION ONE FLAG :)”

Since: Aug 11

Pro-illegals are pro-crime!!

#26 Jul 4, 2014
lolol wrote:
shoot the coyotes smuggling illegals
military with .50cal sniper rifles can pick them off their skidoos mid river
Agree, the smugglers are to blame for all this mess. Obama should add severe penalties for them.
spud

Bangor, PA

#28 Jul 4, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask .congress - they like to say no and they can screech "no hurricane" and see if their poll numbers go up! Loll
I'll have to agree with you. They're all pretty much Aholes.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#29 Jul 4, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Absolutely, if the teaparty House republicans refuse to govern for America and the people.....GO AROUND THEIR TRAITOROUS ASSES......
illegals are not american people, teaparty does not have to do anything for them.they want you out

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Jul 5, 2014
wild child wrote:
<quoted text> illegals are not american people, teaparty does not have to do anything for them.they want you out
What???.....WTF are you talking about?
spud

Bangor, PA

#32 Jul 6, 2014
Here we go again with that pen and phone garbage. I guess he embarrassed himself enough drawing all those red lines, now he's going to play dictator for a change of pace. I'd really like to see his college transcripts to get an idea how he became a 'constitutional scholar'.
spud

Bangor, PA

#34 Jul 6, 2014
Obama won't wait for the American system of government because he thinks HE IS the government. He is the most dangerous person to the American form of government that ever existed. Sorry freebie lovers.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#36 Jul 7, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy couldn't make up his mind to walk around the Rose Garden? Yet the ignorant voters, "Do "Obama Money" come to mind, elected him not once but twice... Evidently they were looking for walkin' around money.... Where is landowner voting, when it is definitely needed???
Amigo

New London, CT

#38 Jul 7, 2014
VIVA to our amigo Obama!!! ;)
Righteous

Jupiter, FL

#39 Jul 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What???.....WTF are you talking about?
figure that was a bit over your head.......... like most topics..........
Amigo

New London, CT

#40 Jul 8, 2014
VIVA to Obama's "Executive Order" Amnesty!!! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First drive: 2015 Chrysler 300 4 hr Mr California 3
Ten barn-find cars to watch from the Baillon Co... 8 hr Amazing 1
Can We Talk Rationally About the Big Dig Yet? Sat Taajsgpm 2
pontiac bonneville rain water leaks into interior (Dec '08) Sat bill 15
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) Sat David 193
How to install Volvo dice 2014A Fri yellowbend 1
The Super Elm 327 OBD different from elm327 usb... (Oct '13) Fri yellowbend 4
More from around the web