2014 Toyota Camry Hybrid

Posted in the Autos Forum

Jason Nickolay

Savage, MN

#1 Nov 29, 2013
Toyota has announced that they are recalling certain model year 2014 Camry Hybrid vehicles. They stated that in these affected vehicles, the windshield wiper switch assembly may not short circuit. A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the windshield wiper switch free of charge. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-331-4331.

For more information on this recall and others like it, check out Allworldauto.com
MiScan M8

New York, NY

#3 Dec 2, 2013
obd2works, http://www.obd2works.com/,as a professional auto diagnostic tools online supplier, providing our customers with a vast range of high-quality and affordable automobile maintenance tools .Our main business line covers: Automotive Professional Diagnostic Tools for OBD I and OBD II compliant vehicles; Auto Diagnostic tool, OBD2 Code Scanners, ECU Chip Tuning Tool, Car Key programmer Mileage Programmer as well as other more featured products.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Thu Bob 13
My experience with Creator C310 Thu uobd2 1
Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... Wed Ralph Gilles 2
auto glass repair and replacement (May '12) Wed Zach 2
Malaysia Airlines Is Hemorrhaging Money, Flying... Oct 20 _malon_goblok 6
Michigan weighs whether to bar Tesla Oct 19 reality is a crutch 1
2014 Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot Make Detroit... (Jan '13) Oct 19 ggg 6

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE