Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more po...

Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more police officers

There are 2 comments on the Vallejo Times-Herald story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Vallejo mayor pushing to hire more police officers. In it, Vallejo Times-Herald reports that:

Facing rising crime and a shrinking police force, Vallejo Mayor Osby Davis tonight will ask the City Council to speed up the hiring of more officers despite plans to implement pension reform first.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo Times-Herald.

gun metal blue

Vallejo, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
Five of this year's homicides have been officer-involved shootings. geat. ok mayor, try the barnie phyfe approch to the police. one bullet and they must keep it in their shirt pocket! one victum had a wallet, another had a b-b gun. 30 rounds at a guy they say had a b-b- gun and some shots were from an officer standing on teh hood and one of teh two in teh car survived????? far better to get officers glasses and teach them to shoot straight. they never heard of shoot to disarm or detain. it's always shoot to survive. if a private citizen acted like the police there would never be a conviction for murder and the murder rate would sour!.
Who me

Vallejo, CA

#2 Oct 22, 2012
I am so happy that we get more police officers, For those who think we don't,where did you come from. I guess you think things are ok here Right! My hats off to our officers and do not let some people bully you. Great Job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vpecker has updated from V8.9 to V9.0 Fri eobdtool 1
Vpecker easydiag scanner update to v4.13 (Nov '15) Fri eobdtool 12
Renault CAN CLIP V152 released (Nov '15) Thu eobdtool 4
Renault diagnostic tool , choose COM Bluetooth ... Thu eobdtool 2
Renault can clip v162 issues & solutions Thu eobdtool 2
Renault CAN Clip Diagnostic interface software... Thu eobdtool 3
Elsawin 5.3 Windows 7 32bit Installation with S... Thu uobd2 3
More from around the web