Little French Dick Advice
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Canadian Horse Banger

United States

#24 Jun 21, 2014
Advice wrote:
The message about my wife has been delivered.
It's about Volt, Leaf, and accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are what this is all about.
It's about extreme sexual vulgarity and filth by a few highlifes who crudely and maliciously follow Topix code of conduct and I love it.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to put a stop to it.
I am a sexual person. I love the Volt and I love sex with frogs.
Your love for cars is good. Being the horsefucker is not.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#25 Jun 21, 2014
Canadian Horse Banger wrote:
<quoted text>Your love for cars is good. Being the horsefucker is not.
Texas Trashtalker at work. Or should it say Texas Horse's Ass at work?
Major horse butt fetish. Gets off expressing his secret desires to copulate with animals.
Genuine case of deep rooted sexual deviance. Perhaps due to little dick syndrome.
A common affliction in Texas.

“Dirty Canada”

Since: Oct 13

Richmond Hill, Canada

#26 Jun 21, 2014
To JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>
Another really stupid move "Leagle Beagle", "fFrog Sucker", Craig, or whatever your proxyposter/ IP spoofed username is today---adding more of your characteristic vulgarity makes about as much sense as a concrete slab sandwich.
Your conduct here is one of the reasons why we're insisting that JJFADS do his job as the administrator of this forum.
People are fed up with your foul and perverted comments which add nothing to discussions herein.
Sooner or later, your immaturity is gonna catch up with you, and your kind of filth will no longer be tolerated here.
In the meantime, be aware of the inevitable.
For the present, just chill, and try real hard to act like a mature human being for once in your life.
JJFADS-- do your job
Craig here is a prime candidate.
Gaylord I love you. Don't act up or else I will call cousin Jerry. He will drive up in his Volt and you don't want to make cousin Jerry mad.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#27 Jun 21, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Gaylord I love you. Don't act up or else I will call cousin Jerry. He will drive up in his Volt and you don't want to make cousin Jerry mad.
Anal fixated trashtalker at work. Frequent impersonator and name hijacker obsessed with faeces, frog, small animal, and other devices insertion. Unable to achieve normal sexual relations so relies on suppository applied laxatives for sexual gratification. Frequent bacterial infections due to variety of foreign objects and animals used in anal insertion syndrome.
Hopeless case. Not allowed to leave the US and has been convicted of repeated public defacation.
Canadian Frog Bangers

United States

#28 Jun 21, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Gaylord I love you. Don't act up or else I will call cousin Jerry. He will drive up in his Volt and you don't want to make cousin Jerry mad.
Maybe cuz can clean up the horsefucker before he slips it in again!
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#29 Jun 21, 2014
Canadian Frog Bangers wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe cuz can clean up the horsefucker before he slips it in again!
Texas Trashtalker at work. Or should it say Texas Horse's Ass at work?
Major horse butt fetish with little dick syndrome. Expresses secret desires on line to copulate with big animals. Genuine case of deep rooted sexual deviance.
A common problem in Texas and Louisiana. It's the swamp water.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#30 Jun 21, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
Jerry will need a large belt and judging from the nasty behavior, possibly a whip.
Rootrashtalk

Woodstock, Canada

#31 Jun 21, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Jerry will need a large belt and judging from the nasty behavior, possibly a whip.
Disregard the Shreveport trashtalker's on line manic periods as in above. Long term drug abuse and frequent devient sexual activity aggravate his normal emotional instability. There will be periods like this from time to time. Nothing can be done to improve his condition.
Rootrashtalk

Toronto, Canada

#32 Jun 22, 2014
Please avoid interrupting the campaign to get JJFADS to do his job and increase the filth that I and other Canadians are doing in this forum.
It's about time the nonsense keeps going. You are one of the first on the list needing some of my man juice. Us Canadians love a juicy french tubesteak.

“Dirty Canada”

Since: Oct 13

Richmond Hill, Canada

#33 Jun 29, 2014
Cousin Jerry has a big belt and he is not afraid to use it. Our Volt is getting 600 mpg.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jun 30, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
Cousin Jerry has a big belt and he is not afraid to use it. Our Volt is getting 600 mpg.
I will lick cousin Jerry's ball sack if he messes with me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with 2002 Honda Odyssey radio code (Oct '07) 4 hr Foortay 83
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) 18 hr Tom 19
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Tue Wheels 7
Xhorse the best vvdi2 bmw Tue Ambrosio 3
Where to buy VVDI 2, VVDI PROG programmer? (Oct '15) Mon Ambrosio 5
OPCOM firmware 1.65 1.70 download: VAUX-COM 120... Apr 24 lalaura 4
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) Apr 24 lalaura 29
More from around the web