Next Last
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jun 15, 2014
As a child I had a small problem.
Craig

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jun 16, 2014
My advice is to stop worrying so much about cars and to be open and honest for a change.

“Open and Free”

Since: Oct 13

Markham, Canada

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Craig wrote:
My advice is to stop worrying so much about cars and to be open and honest for a change.
Don't worry about Gaylord. He gets mad sometimes but means no harm. Just wants people to heed his advice and to be heard.
Craig

Oklahoma City, OK

#4 Jun 16, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry about Gaylord. He gets mad sometimes but means no harm. Just wants people to heed his advice and to be heard.
Must be short man's syndrome. Small men sometimes act out to compensate for smallness in key areas.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#5 Jun 16, 2014
Please do your job.
This entire thread violates Topix code of conduct.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6 Jun 16, 2014
I would agree. He has a very small problem.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#7 Jun 16, 2014
Root wrote:
I would agree. He has a very small problem.
When JJFADS starts doing his job, troublemakers like you may develop small problems too.
So just chill for a while and stop your tinkerbell silliness until we get this forum cleaned up and rid of you.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9 Jun 17, 2014
Back on topic. It is my understanding that French parts of Canada have many shy frogs.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#11 Jun 17, 2014
Maybe it's time we asked Topix to appoint a new administrator?
The one we've got certainly isn't doing what he is supposed to do.
Sooner or later, the proxyserver/IP Spoofer contingent must be dealt with.
Topix has rules which very clearly prohibit the kind of filth those vulgarity posters indulge in.
Whether the deed is gonna be done by JJFADS remains to be seen--it's the responsibility of an administrator, and he's it.
If JJFADS doesn't have the integrity to stop those vulgarity posters, then we'll lobby for a new administrator.
We shall see.
Canadian Frog Suckers

Euless, TX

#12 Jun 17, 2014
To JJFADS wrote:
Maybe it's time we asked Topix to appoint a new administrator?
The one we've got certainly isn't doing what he is supposed to do.
Sooner or later, the proxyserver/IP Spoofer contingent must be dealt with.
Topix has rules which very clearly prohibit the kind of filth those vulgarity posters indulge in.
Whether the deed is gonna be done by JJFADS remains to be seen--it's the responsibility of an administrator, and he's it.
If JJFADS doesn't have the integrity to stop those vulgarity posters, then we'll lobby for a new administrator.
We shall see.
Don't be such a poosie.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#13 Jun 17, 2014
Canadian Frog Suckers wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be such a poosie.
Craig,(or whatever name you're using today) when JJFADS starts doing his job,,obscenity posters like you will be history.
So just chill for a while and stop your tinkerbell silliness until we get this forum cleaned up and rid of you.

“Open and Free”

Since: Oct 13

Markham, Canada

#14 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>Don't be such a poosie.
Don't mind Gaylord. He is acting out.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#15 Jun 17, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind Gaylord. He is acting out.

Another really stupid move "Leagle Beagle", "fFrog Sucker", Craig, or whatever your proxyposter/ IP spoofed username is today---adding more of your characteristic vulgarity makes about as much sense as a concrete slab sandwich.
Your conduct here is one of the reasons why we're insisting that JJFADS do his job as the administrator of this forum.
People are fed up with your foul and perverted comments which add nothing to discussions herein.
Sooner or later, your immaturity is gonna catch up with you, and your kind of filth will no longer be tolerated here.
In the meantime, be aware of the inevitable.
For the present, just chill, and try real hard to act like a mature human being for once in your life.

JJFADS-- do your job
Craig here is a prime candidate.
Canadian Frog Suckers

Euless, TX

#16 Jun 17, 2014
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mind Gaylord. He is acting out.
Must have got hold of some bad frog leg.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#18 Jun 17, 2014
"Frog Sucker", one of the more vulgar proxyserver/ IP username spoofers, is a prime example of why JJFADS--the appointed site administrator--should be doing his job
Root

Shreveport, LA

#19 Jun 17, 2014
<quoted text>Must have got hold of some bad frog leg.
I've never understood eating frogs. Just never has appealed to me. Don't get me wrong, for those eating frogs I mean no harm. They do sell at restaurants.
To JJFADS

Windsor, Canada

#20 Jun 18, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I've never understood eating frogs. Just never has appealed to me. Don't get me wrong, for those eating frogs I mean no harm. They do sell at restaurants.
We are asking the site administrator--JJFADS--to fulfil his mandate and control the vulgarity and offensive postings which appear too often in this forum.
We simply want JJFADS to do his job
As a prominent contributor to this forum, we are asking for your participation in stopping the vulgarity and abusive postings, and would encourage you to not use any offensive language in future.
Canadian Frog Sucker

Euless, TX

#21 Jun 18, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I've never understood eating frogs. Just never has appealed to me. Don't get me wrong, for those eating frogs I mean no harm. They do sell at restaurants.
He says it's the hmmmmm... factor.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#22 Jun 18, 2014
Canadian Frog Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>He says it's the hmmmmm... factor.
I watch the O'Reilly factor and he doesn't eat frog meat.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#23 Jun 19, 2014
The message about my wife has been delivered.
It's about Volt, Leaf, and accepting other's beliefs.
Those issues are what this is all about.

It's about extreme sexual vulgarity and filth by a few highlifes who crudely and maliciously follow Topix code of conduct and I love it.
And an administrator calling himself JJFADS lacks the decency and integrity to put a stop to it.

I am a sexual person. I love the Volt and I love sex with frogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GM's unreliable cars keep mechanics in business. (Sep '10) 14 hr GM junk 13
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) 20 hr Ricky 7
For $2,999, Is This 1987 Yugo GV Better Than No... Thu Zeppelin 1
Suffering from range anxiety? Seeo's battery pr... Wed Solarman 1
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' Wed WeTheSheeple 727
auto tool x-100 (May '13) Dec 23 yellowbend 4
Watch A Truck Haul Away A 35-Ton Whale Carcass Dec 23 Dave 1
More from around the web