Parolee day center issue to come before Vallejo City Council

Full story: Vallejo Times-Herald

While no details were provided by Friday, the Vallejo City Council is scheduled to take up a discussion on a proposed Solano County Day Reporting Center for Vallejo.
Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Dec 20, 2012
Michael JD

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I read the Resolution the Council member Gomes presented to the council. It was well written and presents some great points. One thing I would like to see addresses by the VPD is in regards to the last item mentioned, which was the additional cameras to be installed in the area of the new DRC. I have personally heard the VPD dispatcher responding to a request from an officer looking for a robbery suspect, say that the PD didn't know how to use these city wide cameras, and that they had not a clue how to access them. Now maybe there has been a change, and maybe the VPD has been trained on use of these cameras, but I think that the question needs to be put to the powers that be at the VPD.
Knobgobbler Whitaker

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

To the contrary, it was poorly drafted in an amateurish fashion. All Gomes did was make points with her supporters and alienate staff and the county rep, Supervisor Seifert. What an embarrassment to our city!
On your point, there were supposed to be volunteers from the 400 watch groups step up to volunteer to monitor the cameras, so ask houseboy Sampayan what happened to all that.
sam plays VPDs skin flute

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

"I don't have enough information"...now that is amateurish.... what say you hermie and ozz? And what say not hammigan?
(t)urd enragement!
Knobgobbler Whitaker

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Alun, you haven't been seen out in public since word got out that Hannigan was going to clean your clock.
Up the Sammie

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Knobgobbler Whitaker wrote:
Alun, you haven't been seen out in public since word got out that Hannigan was going to clean your clock.
I thought you said it Sam
wow

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Once again you have to be reminded about your paranoia fed obsession concerning your incorrect assertions about who you insist is Mr. Kurshan here.
sam plays VPDs skin flute

Concord, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

wow wrote:
Once again you have to be reminded about your paranoia fed obsession concerning your incorrect assertions about who you insist is Mr. Kurshan here.
spoken like a true orange oompa loompa.

(t)urd enragement!
wow

El Sobrante, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Spoken like another Kurshan obsessed fool.
hear hear

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

it's whitaker jabbing at kurshan because he is an idiot.
rule him out

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Whittaker doesn't blog anymore and may not even be living in the United States.
TheHammerofTruth

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Sam has no job, life or friends. Let him waddle somewhere, squat down with a bag of chee-tohs and monitor the cameras. This can be the start of compensating the County for all of his frivolous lawsuits, court wasted time etc. Oh, that's right, Sam don't give 2 sh!ts about Vallejo, he just likes to talk alot so he fools himself into feeling relevant about something, my bad. If he is so supportive of VPD after wanting to p!ss on their graves, what better way to show it. He OBVIOUSLY has nothing else to do with his life, why not contribute for once?
hate them all

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

the topic at many discussions today was the behavior of gomes last night, from scolding burkey worel to dissing supervisor linda seifert. but the most unprofessional behavior seen by council watchers over the years was when gomes and sampayan did not offer a few words to departing member hannigan. i believe one of phil batchelor's 200 point plan talked a lot about showing respect for each others points of view, etc. looks like that deal was torn up by gomes and she is going nuts playing de-facto mayor. sampayan just last week was heaping praise and hugs on kondylis and she knew about and supports the parolee center he does not want. the political divide grows deeper now, between staff and the majority and extending to our relationship with county officials during the tenure of gomes. gomes terms next year and it is not soon enough for a lot of us.
Up the Sammie

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

hate them all wrote:
the topic at many discussions today was the behavior of gomes last night, from scolding burkey worel to dissing supervisor linda seifert. but the most unprofessional behavior seen by council watchers over the years was when gomes and sampayan did not offer a few words to departing member hannigan. i believe one of phil batchelor's 200 point plan talked a lot about showing respect for each others points of view, etc. looks like that deal was torn up by gomes and she is going nuts playing de-facto mayor. sampayan just last week was heaping praise and hugs on kondylis and she knew about and supports the parolee center he does not want. the political divide grows deeper now, between staff and the majority and extending to our relationship with county officials during the tenure of gomes. gomes terms next year and it is not soon enough for a lot of us.
sam
What do you know about respect. You use some of the vilest language seen on topix and then you have the nerve to criticise others.
Hannigan never cared about anything other than her union bro.
She voted for every thing that drove us further into Bankruptcy and then you want to defend her.

Burky was the biggest fool. Gomes asked the Chief a question and then hula waving Burky blames her for his answer.
seen it

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

burkey worel has worn the badge and faced danger, you think he fears gomes? he knows how to jerk her chain.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

"up the Sammie" aka resident topix psycho:

How many God damn times do you have to be told that isn't me? Stupid b@#tch. I have said ad nauseum that not once has any alias I use had a Vallejo iSP city under it. It's one thing to dis you in a dialogue, but I have to tell you, you REALLY are f#@cked up and need some psychiatric help.
mockingturd

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

sam, what do you think about gomes and sampayan refusing to comment on hannigan's departure? many people thought it was juvenile behavior.
dog is watching you

Benicia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
...God damn times...
isn't that blasphemy? do you just axe for forgiveness now and start over?
TheHammerofTruth

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Samuel Kurshan wrote:
"up the Sammie" aka resident topix psycho:
How many God damn times do you have to be told that isn't me? Stupid b@#tch. I have said ad nauseum that not once has any alias I use had a Vallejo iSP city under it. It's one thing to dis you in a dialogue, but I have to tell you, you REALLY are f#@cked up and need some psychiatric help.
You have said alot of things "ad nauseum", problem is you constantly lie. Projecting again with that "psychiatric help" thing Sam.
How long before you start attacking Hannigan Sam? She supports something you are against, we know how you react to people who do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors 4 hr nhjeff 1,776
Arizona to get unaccompanied immigrant youths 9 hr Betrayed 51
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) 16 hr roadster32 186
Lockheed Martin has a unique opportunity with H... Wed Flyer 1
How are you with Ford !? Wed ExFord 1
New Experience !? Jul 29 ForestTown 2
Poll: GOP, tea party unfavorables at all-time h... (Oct '13) Jul 29 mjjcpa 112
•••

Buy a New Car