Mike Huckabee to end his radio show

Mike Huckabee to end his radio show

There are 68 comments on the USA Today story from Nov 27, 2013, titled Mike Huckabee to end his radio show. In it, USA Today reports that:

Former Arkansas governor Mike Huckabee has agreed to end his nationally syndicated radio show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#23 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly and only when their disgusting lies and agenda is forced into the US News forums by bigoted gay and drugged Topix staff.
you seem to have homosexuals on your mind quite often...any thing you don't like you blame on them...classic transference syndrome...you really want to be with them is what all human behavioral patterns would suggest. and your own posts...

most normal people don't really give it another thought outside of them having the same rights as the rest of our citizens...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#24 Nov 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you seem to have homosexuals on your mind quite often...any thing you don't like you blame on them...classic transference syndrome...you really want to be with them is what all human behavioral patterns would suggest. and your own posts...
most normal people don't really give it another thought outside of them having the same rights as the rest of our citizens...
You can't be so stupid as to think people will, or should allow you and your fellow perverts to get away with libeling Huckabee in US News without someone countering your nastiness and pettiness.

"All human behavioral patterns..." The uneducated will always expose their ignorance with such self-centeredness.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#25 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly and only when their disgusting lies and agenda is forced into the US News forums by bigoted gay and drugged Topix staff.
Well…this is a discussion about Mike Huckabee and his radio show. The only one who brought up homosexuality was you….seems like you really like to talk about homosexuality.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be so stupid as to think people will, or should allow you and your fellow perverts to get away with libeling Huckabee in US News without someone countering your nastiness and pettiness.
"All human behavioral patterns..." The uneducated will always expose their ignorance with such self-centeredness.
Hmmm…you do seem a bit obsessed with homosexuality. Do you ever talk about anything else?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#27 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be so stupid as to think people will, or should allow you and your fellow perverts to get away with libeling Huckabee in US News without someone countering your nastiness and pettiness.
"All human behavioral patterns..." The uneducated will always expose their ignorance with such self-centeredness.
when did i libel huckabee in any way?

yes, you display all the patterns of a seriously hidden homoerotic nature. or a deep psychopathic nature...most likely both...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#28 Nov 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Well…this is a discussion about Mike Huckabee and his radio show. The only one who brought up homosexuality was you….seems like you really like to talk about homosexuality.
All posters libeling him are homosexuals, or supporters of homosexuals. It's not my issue homosexuals decide to target and libel Huckabee. Their comments are personal attacks and have nothing to do with his radio show. You're simply a homosexual trickster trying to claim you and your homosexual friends are not bigots solely related to your sexual deviance. Stop being so dishonest in your life and you'll probably be healed from your homosexual deviance.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#29 Nov 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm…you do seem a bit obsessed with homosexuality. Do you ever talk about anything else?
not really, anything he dislikes is caused by homosexuals. anything he thinks is bad was caused by them..

kind of the classic hate mongering psychopath pattern. point at the people you were told to hate and blame them for everything...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#30 Nov 27, 2013
Just Think wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm…you do seem a bit obsessed with homosexuality. Do you ever talk about anything else?
You should think more positively... go defend that lying lesbian waitress of NJ restaurant fame, who you disgusting perverts got fooled into sending money to... You fools are the ones pushing that cause celebre into everyone's face. Too bad your dishonesty here and with her is commonly to your disadvantage.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#31 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
All posters libeling him are homosexuals, or supporters of homosexuals. It's not my issue homosexuals decide to target and libel Huckabee. Their comments are personal attacks and have nothing to do with his radio show. You're simply a homosexual trickster trying to claim you and your homosexual friends are not bigots solely related to your sexual deviance. Stop being so dishonest in your life and you'll probably be healed from your homosexual deviance.
So just to be clear…anyone who disagrees with Huckabee's views on anything is a homosexual?

LOL…okay, crazy, carry on!
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#32 Nov 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not really, anything he dislikes is caused by homosexuals. anything he thinks is bad was caused by them..
kind of the classic hate mongering psychopath pattern. point at the people you were told to hate and blame them for everything...
Sort of like your simplistic perception of Huckabee, right? Admit it... you attack Huckabee because he thinks that homosexuality is a mental illness and is condemned in Scripture.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#33 Nov 27, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
what would you brilliant libs say if I told you I had just been putting you on all these years, and that I am actually an idiot savant?
Let's test you. When is the next time Friday the 13th falls on a Monday? Who was buried in Grant's Tomb? Where is the tomb of Barry Manilow?
Finally, Rick Perry - jockeys or boxer shorts?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#34 Nov 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's test you. When is the next time Friday the 13th falls on a Monday? Who was buried in Grant's Tomb? Where is the tomb of Barry Manilow?
Finally, Rick Perry - jockeys or boxer shorts?
gotta go with the thong for ricky boy...he seems the type.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#35 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like your simplistic perception of Huckabee, right? Admit it... you attack Huckabee because he thinks that homosexuality is a mental illness and is condemned in Scripture.
when did i ever attack Huckabee? you seem to be having little discussions all to yourself in your head...but then you really do seem like a psychopath... a hate-filled cauldron of evil.

your scripture has been proven to be from a false god. you are in a cult, get de-programmed...
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Nov 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when did i ever attack Huckabee? you seem to be having little discussions all to yourself in your head...but then you really do seem like a psychopath... a hate-filled cauldron of evil.
your scripture has been proven to be from a false god. you are in a cult, get de-programmed...
Your first post on this board attacked Huckabee. You must think all people are stupid and that is one thing that defines a true psychopath. Your intolerance to other's spiritual beliefs is another.

Judeo/Christian Scripture has been proven correct many times, after archeological evidence and other research has shown it correct, when all other science had thought it impossible. The cross validation in Scripture is phenomenal and beyond the capacity of conspiracy, etc. It's Devine Nature is undeniable to someone with a mind to validating something other than his own breath (and psychosis.)

While you spend your time defending the indefensible, Scripture validates and promotes positive and healing matters amongst humankind and to animals. The whole history of your beliefs is riddled with disease, destruction and death. Even the perversions of God's Word come from people like you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#37 Nov 27, 2013
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first post on this board attacked Huckabee. You must think all people are stupid and that is one thing that defines a true psychopath. Your intolerance to other's spiritual beliefs is another.
Judeo/Christian Scripture has been proven correct many times, after archeological evidence and other research has shown it correct, when all other science had thought it impossible. The cross validation in Scripture is phenomenal and beyond the capacity of conspiracy, etc. It's Devine Nature is undeniable to someone with a mind to validating something other than his own breath (and psychosis.)
While you spend your time defending the indefensible, Scripture validates and promotes positive and healing matters amongst humankind and to animals. The whole history of your beliefs is riddled with disease, destruction and death. Even the perversions of God's Word come from people like you.
no, it clearly was not, it was a statement of fact, as is obvious by his ratings...

you just cannot take it that your stupid cult is losing out to ratioanl humans, can you?

and no, your scripture has been proven to be froma false god many times. i proved it to you when you asked me to and you could not counter any of the facts i presented to you..not even one... you ran away like the cowardly cult member you are...

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#38 Nov 28, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
Because no one listened??????????
Obamacare sign-up for small businesses delayed a year...

CNN and MSNBC Lose Almost Half Their Viewers in One Year...
Bob

Middleton, WI

#39 Nov 28, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
what would you brilliant libs say if I told you I had just been putting you on all these years, and that I am actually an idiot savant?
Your messed in the head and or your pants.

Since: Oct 08

Lilburn, GA

#40 Nov 28, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your messed in the head and or your pants.
maybe so, but I know how to use the word your and you're properly. When you write your memoirs, get a 4th grader to help you.

Since: Oct 08

Lilburn, GA

#41 Nov 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's test you. When is the next time Friday the 13th falls on a Monday? Who was buried in Grant's Tomb? Where is the tomb of Barry Manilow?
Finally, Rick Perry - jockeys or boxer shorts?
those were easy, I got all cept for a couple...here's a couple for you....What man in Washington DC wears the biggest hat?

Railroad crossing, look out for cars....see if you can spell that without any R's.

answers....1. the man with the biggest head and 2. T.H. A. T.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#42 Nov 28, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let's test you. When is the next time Friday the 13th falls on a Monday? Who was buried in Grant's Tomb? Where is the tomb of Barry Manilow?
Finally, Rick Perry - jockeys or boxer shorts?
Oh my, Can I use a
Help line?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mehdisoft Fri asgari123 1
News Exclusive: Dr. Phil feels 'violated' over stole... (Sep '12) Nov 15 cadescove99 6
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Nov 15 jimmyLIN 20
Tips to unlock KVM in Land Rover Nov 15 Ambrosio 1
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... Nov 12 New Phartse 7
(11.11 Big Promotion) BMW ICOM Next A+B+C Nov 8 FMPC001 1
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Nov 7 Irishmenshamrock 317
BMW ISTA-D Rheingold 4.05.23 free dwonload her... Sep '17 willburr555 5
More from around the web