Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11779 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9873 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Attacks now underway.
Volt still numero uno.
Check back January 2015 to see who earns the sales crown.
Volt may have been numero uno but that's ancient history.
This is reality, not an attack.
Get used to it Root.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9874 Jun 4, 2014
Might want to tell the Seahawks you have decided they were the champs but that's ancient history, start over. I have a sneaky suspicion they would not agree with you. Same with the Volt. Call the auto press and tell them you know Volt outsold everyone else but you have decided it's ancient history and to change their websites. Volt is the sales champion until the end of the year. That is that. We can celebrate the new champion the entire year, next year and I will certainly do so.

Just a thought, what happens if Volt were to outsell everyone else again this year?
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9875 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Might want to tell the Seahawks you have decided they were the champs but that's ancient history, start over. I have a sneaky suspicion they would not agree with you. Same with the Volt. Call the auto press and tell them you know Volt outsold everyone else but you have decided it's ancient history and to change their websites. Volt is the sales champion until the end of the year. That is that. We can celebrate the new champion the entire year, next year and I will certainly do so.
Just a thought, what happens if Volt were to outsell everyone else again this year?
Root, football rules don't apply in the auto sector.
Volt has tanked. Big time.
Outsold month after month.
Volt isn't the big dog any more.
Most folks know that.
I applaud your loyalty, but you're very much in a minority position pal.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9876 Jun 4, 2014
Nope, Volt outsold all the others in 2014. They will retain that title. Rules are the same.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#9877 Jun 4, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Root, football rules don't apply in the auto sector.
Volt has tanked. Big time.
Outsold month after month.
Volt isn't the big dog any more.
Most folks know that.
I applaud your loyalty, but you're very much in a minority position pal.
Guess I'm part of the vast majority that agrees with you.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9878 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Nope, Volt outsold all the others in 2014. They will retain that title. Rules are the same.
Are you on some mind altering medication Root?
Since the beginning of 2014, Volt has only been able to achieve more than a dismal third place in sales.
In fact, Volt has consistently fallen behind since mid 2013.
The figures tell the tale.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9879 Jun 4, 2014
I meant to say Volt outsold all the others in 2013. They hold that honor until the end of 2014. That is the fact of the matter. When the new winner is announced at the end of this calender year we will then have a new champion and I hope you will celebrate that winner with me.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9880 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
I meant to say Volt outsold all the others in 2013. They hold that honor until the end of 2014. That is the fact of the matter. When the new winner is announced at the end of this calender year we will then have a new champion and I hope you will celebrate that winner with me.
Semantics my good man.
The reality?
Volt sales have tanked.
A race to the bottom, as we speak.
Tout Volt's past hurrahs all you choose.
Facts speak for themselves.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9881 Jun 4, 2014
If facts speak for themselves you will admit Volt is the reigning sales champion. I have no idea why you find it so hard to accept that fact. Ford claiming F150 sales or Toyota claiming Camry sales is no different. Welcome to the automobile world.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9882 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
If facts speak for themselves you will admit Volt is the reigning sales champion. I have no idea why you find it so hard to accept that fact. Ford claiming F150 sales or Toyota claiming Camry sales is no different. Welcome to the automobile world.
Welcome to the real world.
Automobile world is like Disneyland--an illusion.
Volt sales are dismal.
Third place is third place.
Share is sinking lower every month.
Race to the bottom.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#9883 Jun 4, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to the real world.
Automobile world is like Disneyland--an illusion.
Volt sales are dismal.
Third place is third place.
Share is sinking lower every month.
Race to the bottom.
Once again, I must agree with you. Volt is definitely in a race to the bottom, and winning.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#9884 Jun 4, 2014
Reigning sales campion is the Volt. No two ways about it.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9885 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Reigning sales campion is the Volt. No two ways about it.
Root, please understand that I don't doubt your undying loyalty to Volt.
Nor do I doubt that you truly believe your own propaganda.
Lots of people in this world are like that; they persistently delude themselves, and you're no exception.
But the vast majority of us who know better, and fully understand the dismal situation Volt finds itself in believe in reality.
And we know better than to put our faith in losers.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#9886 Jun 4, 2014
I can’t take this anymore. I’m sorry Advice but my love for you is too strong to be tainted by this so I’m telling the truth. Yes it’s true we drive Volts. We drive them because they save us money. Advice please don’t be mad at me. Our love is strong and the way I feel about you is more important. Let’s look the reality in the eye. We are a gay couple in a majority gay country. I use to post here as the Authority and one time I had blue balls and wanted to be a cowboy. That’s why I bought the Tundra! I just want to be real. Advice do you remember the first time we danced together and what happened that night? That means more to me than anything else. The moment we shred together when we climaxed at the same time was so special. Please don’t make me do this anymore. I love the Volt and I love you.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#9887 Jun 4, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
Root, please understand that I am queer as fuck and share your loyalty to Volt.
Nor do I doubt that you truly believe my propaganda.
Lots of people in this world are like that; they persistently delude themselves, and you're no exception.
But the vast majority of us who know better, and fully understand the dismal situation Volt finds itself in believe in reality.
And we know better than to put our faith in losers.
It's over love beef. I love you and I want you in my life and mouth. Volt is only a car but our love is our love. The vast majority agrees.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9888 Jun 4, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
I can’t take this anymore. I’m sorry Advice but my love for you is too strong to be tainted by this so I’m telling the truth. Yes it’s true we drive Volts. We drive them because they save us money. Advice please don’t be mad at me. Our love is strong and the way I feel about you is more important. Let’s look the reality in the eye. We are a gay couple in a majority gay country. I use to post here as the Authority and one time I had blue balls and wanted to be a cowboy. That’s why I bought the Tundra! I just want to be real. Advice do you remember the first time we danced together and what happened that night? That means more to me than anything else. The moment we shred together when we climaxed at the same time was so special. Please don’t make me do this anymore. I love the Volt and I love you.
A fake proxy server post by the resident impersonator!
Root!
If all else fails, Root goes to the gutter, as always.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9889 Jun 4, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>It's over love beef. I love you and I want you in my life and mouth. Volt is only a car but our love is our love. The vast majority agrees.
Another fake proxy server post by the resident impersonator.
This one is really sick.
Root, how much lower can you go?
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#9890 Jun 4, 2014
A fake proxy server post by the resident impersonator!
Root!
If all else fails, Root goes to the gutter, as always. My love will never falter. I love you Advice and I'm here to do battle. I love you.
Over Priced Cruze

Ashburn, VA

#9891 Jun 5, 2014
I sold my over priced cruze and bought a Volt. Now I have what is probably the most maintenance free car in the world.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9892 Jun 5, 2014
Root, aka JJFADS,aka Craig, aka everybody else, gets down and dirty again.(And again, and again, and again.......!)
What's wrong with this toad?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) 22 hr BIM GUY 246
V4.1 SuperOBD SKP900 update software download Wed car-diagnostic-tool 2
VVDI 2 V1.1.5 software for VAG BMW Porsche key ... Wed Ambrosio 1
How to use IKEYCUTTER CONDOR XC-007 Master Seri... Wed car-diagnostic-tool 2
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Jun 21 bonehead67 285
Replace a Hub Bearing on a Chevy Blazer Jun 21 Andybaby 1
SKP-900 V4.2 Update information (will release s... Jun 20 car-diagnostic-tool 1
More from around the web