Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11783 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Over Priced Cruze

Herndon, VA

#9625 Apr 24, 2014
I did see an Elantra being flat bedded the other day; it was being towed because it broke down.

BTW: Do you know if Shrink visits are covered by Obummer Care? My Prius broke down and my insurance has lapsed. I need some help and want to talk to somebody.
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9626 Apr 24, 2014
Root wrote:
Dolt, I don't care what you call yourself. As long as you know Volt is the sales champion title and crown holder, all is good with me.
I have read several of the pages of this rather stupid thread and have come to two conclusions. luvvolt is a rather obsessed old man with little if any life in the real world and the biggest idiot on the board is Root. Root keeps talking about the volt being a sales leader but will admit that he does not nor does he wish to own a volt. I wonder where this idiot gets his information, certainly not from first hand experience. A word to the wise, if the Volt is not good enough for you then you really need to STFU as you have no real world experience to base your thoughts on the volt. Do you know how much of an idiot that you make yourself look like?
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9627 Apr 24, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read several of the pages of this rather stupid thread and have come to two conclusions. luvvolt is a rather obsessed old man with little if any life in the real world and the biggest idiot on the board is Root. Root keeps talking about the volt being a sales leader but will admit that he does not nor does he wish to own a volt. I wonder where this idiot gets his information, certainly not from first hand experience. A word to the wise, if the Volt is not good enough for you then you really need to STFU as you have no real world experience to base your thoughts on the volt. Do you know how much of an idiot that you make yourself look like?
OK dolt. Seek help.

You seem to be trying to make this appear as a new person posting. You also seem to have forgotten that you have use the silent echo tag before. Now that is making an idiot out of yourself.

OK .. enjoy your car. I enjoy mine.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9628 Apr 24, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, you wrote: " luvvolt is a rather obsessed old man with little if any life in the real world ".

You seem to forget that I am retired. If have 24 fun hours a day. I spend about 10 to 15 minutes a day talking to the likes of you. That means I spend about 1/100 of my day doing that. But wait, about 1/2 of my posts are topic related. Yes, I do have fun answering you. So, that means that I spend 1/200 of my day talking to the likes of you.

You have to work at least 8 hours. Unfun hours. So, that means you spend 1/64 of your day talking back to me. And you NEVER post topic related links or subjects. That means you spend the whole time obsessing about me.

So, we can see just how much less of a life that you have. You have to go to work, then you actually take time out of what is left of it and you obsess yourself with me.

Seek help. Be well.
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9630 Apr 24, 2014
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, you wrote: " luvvolt is a rather obsessed old man with little if any life in the real world ".
You seem to forget that I am retired. If have 24 fun hours a day. I spend about 10 to 15 minutes a day talking to the likes of you. That means I spend about 1/100 of my day doing that. But wait, about 1/2 of my posts are topic related. Yes, I do have fun answering you. So, that means that I spend 1/200 of my day talking to the likes of you.
You have to work at least 8 hours. Unfun hours. So, that means you spend 1/64 of your day talking back to me. And you NEVER post topic related links or subjects. That means you spend the whole time obsessing about me.
So, we can see just how much less of a life that you have. You have to go to work, then you actually take time out of what is left of it and you obsess yourself with me.
Seek help. Be well.
Actually been retired since 1-1-98, now own my own company and work if and when I wish to. You talk about how little you spend on the net, then you say you read back and found where I had posted before? Seems that you contradict yourself.
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9631 Apr 24, 2014
Oh, one thing that I forgot my company is in the business of buying from private people, we purchase their hopes and dreams and we do it at a greatly reduced price. Fun is going to the melter and getting a check for $80,000 and realizing that I paid between 35 and 40 percent of the value.
Obsessed With My Volt

Trumbull, CT

#9632 Apr 24, 2014
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seek help. Be well.
It sounds like spent some serious time in the headshrinker couch.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9633 Apr 24, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually been retired since 1-1-98, now own my own company and work if and when I wish to. You talk about how little you spend on the net, then you say you read back and found where I had posted before? Seems that you contradict yourself.
I didn't say I read back. Come on dolt, your comprehension skills need some honing. I said you posted before using silent echo.

That means I have a good memory, unlike you. Also, I don't believe a word about you retiring. Nice try though.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9634 Apr 24, 2014
Obsessed With My Volt wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds like spent some serious time in the headshrinker couch.
Next time you go, make sure you tell the doc that you also have a split personality complex along with your obsession with a car.

OK ... seek help. Be well.
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9635 Apr 24, 2014
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I read back. Come on dolt, your comprehension skills need some honing. I said you posted before using silent echo.
That means I have a good memory, unlike you. Also, I don't believe a word about you retiring. Nice try though.
I could not care less about what you believe. In 1998 I retired at age 50 with full benefits and a LEO that stayed in effect until I turn age 65 at which time SS kicks in. So you think that you are the only retired person posting on this board?
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9636 Apr 24, 2014
Oh, by the way, you say that you spend 10 to 15 minutes a day posting? Well by the header of your post to me you posted two times about 1HR and 15 minutes apart, so much for your 10 or 15 minutes a day. It really sucks when you can't even lie well, right?
Silent Echo

Herndon, VA

#9637 Apr 24, 2014
I have read several of the pages of this rather exciting thread and have come to two conclusions. Volt is the best money saver since my daddy spurt in my mommy and l am a a rather obsessed old man with little if any life in the real world and the biggest idiot on the board is Root. Root keeps talking about the volt being a sales leader but will admit that he does not nor does he wish to own a volt. I wonder where this idiot gets his information, certainly not from first hand experience. A word to the wise, if the Volt is not good enough for you then you really need to STFU as you have no real world experience to base your thoughts on the volt. Do you know how much of an idiot that you make yourself look like?

Obsessed
Silent Echo

Herndon, VA

#9638 Apr 24, 2014
Actually been working since 1-1-98 as a salesman, now work daily because I have to. I talk about how little I spend on the net, then I say I read back and found where I had posted before? Seems that I contradict yourself. I am gay man and I love the Volt.

Voice of reality
Silent Echo

Herndon, VA

#9639 Apr 24, 2014
Oh, one thing that I forgot my company is in the business of buying from gay people, I purchase their hopes and wet dreams and I do it at all in a Volt at a greatly reduced price. Fun is going to the melter and getting a check for $280 and realizing that I paid between 1 and 4 percent of the value.

I'm so mad I keep posting because my mind is slow and I have to post "Oh, one thing that I forgot" but I know the Volt saves money.

Obsessed Voice of Reality with a Cruze.
Silent Echo

Herndon, VA

#9640 Apr 24, 2014
My head is spinning. I could care less about what you believe. In 1998 I retired as a homosexual at age 50 with full benefits and a PEO that stayed in effect until I turn age 55 at which time Hitler's SS kicks in. So you think that you are the only retired person posting on this board? I might get mad and have trouble getting all my thoughts out in one post but I am a hard and rich man.

Have you seen the new Toyota Echo? I hear it's silent.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9641 Apr 24, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
<quoted text>
I could not care less about what you believe. In 1998 I retired at age 50 with full benefits and a LEO that stayed in effect until I turn age 65 at which time SS kicks in. So you think that you are the only retired person posting on this board?
Yes
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#9642 Apr 24, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
Oh, by the way, you say that you spend 10 to 15 minutes a day posting? Well by the header of your post to me you posted two times about 1HR and 15 minutes apart, so much for your 10 or 15 minutes a day. It really sucks when you can't even lie well, right?
Let's see, it took 5 seconds to read your posts and another 15 seconds to respond. Just because I got bored and wanted to see if the dolter was using another name, that doesn't mean I was on the computer.

I know in your world it means that, and I understand fully your obsessed ways, so all I have to say is .... seek help. Be well. Smile.
Silent Echo

Herndon, VA

#9643 Apr 24, 2014
Volt is the best thing since sliced bread and honey buns.

Obsessed
Silent Echo

Orange, VA

#9645 Apr 25, 2014
Silent Echo wrote:
My head is spinning. I could care less about what you believe. In 1998 I retired as a homosexual at age 50 with full benefits and a PEO that stayed in effect until I turn age 55 at which time Hitler's SS kicks in. So you think that you are the only retired person posting on this board? I might get mad and have trouble getting all my thoughts out in one post but I am a hard and rich man.
Have you seen the new Toyota Echo? I hear it's silent.
So says the Herndon Homo
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#9646 Apr 25, 2014
Some worthwhile advice for a participant in this forum.(We all know who that is!)...

When people feel insecure about themselves, they often do what's called "levelling".
They either boost up their insecurity by boasting about themselves, or they try to bring others down to their level with put-downs.
Or sometimes both!
It's actually a reflection of their belief they aren't good enough.
Best way to deal with these poor souls is to just ignore them.

Now let the shoe fit where applicable.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I buy Tech Tool 2.05 and Dev2tool at ... Sun tuita 1
Original Xhorse VVDI2 BMW Key Programmer Feedback Aug 18 tuita 3
News Joe's Crab Shack apologizes for racially-charge... (Mar '16) Aug 16 Chauntyll Allen 27
Buy 2017 New V1.70 Opel OP-COM 2016 Aug 16 OPCOM 2016 3
$39.00 WOW 5.00.12 USB Version OBD2 Diagnostic ... Aug 16 wow 50012 3
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Aug 15 Latintony1 314
7th Anniversary Sale 2nd Wave, Lowest Price & F... Aug 15 jimmyLIN 1
More from around the web