Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 10480 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Ultra Limited Use Vehicle

Manassas, VA

#8750 Feb 12, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably having a suppository implanted elsewhere might be more appropriate, and perhaps even more effective.
As far as I'm concerned, that's where the vast majority of Luvvy's brag babble is located anyway.
Same goes for the excrement posted by those Faker Folks who keep stealing my screen names.
Children pretending to be adults.
We all know it's Root. He's obsessed with the gay sex; maybe he and my wife can hook up. Redneck trash!!! I need a Volt job.

Manassas, VA

#8751 Feb 12, 2014
iluvmyVolt wrote:
Wow ... the hater can't even read. He said that one guy was making ALL ... REPEAT ALL .... REPEAT ALL the positive posts on the Facebook site.
I never said the fake Volt owner was making all the negative posts. I said that there were 8 negative posts and the fake made 6 of them.
Someone needs to go back to school.
This is what I said: "If he can go back and find where I said that the reviews in the KBB site were all negative, I will leave this site"
His implication was that all of the reviews in the Facebook site were fake. All of them. All of them. All of them. He then implied that I said the same thing about the KBB reviews.
Also, I challenged him to prove some kind of suspicion about the Facebook site. Anything.
He can't. He casts aspersions about the site simply out of hatred. That's also called casting poo. I defy him to go back and find some kind of proof that it was all one person. Any kind of proof.
https://www.facebook.com/chevroletvolt/posts/...
75% of all the negative reviews in the KBB site were from one state. Within 3 weeks of each other. It's inconceivable that the hater can even defend his position that those are real.
Rational thinking and posting is needed here. I don't think it's going to happen. Hatred clouds the mind. Especially in that freezing weather.
I'm stupid, sorry.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8753 Feb 13, 2014
Uh oh, looks like old devil has dug himself into another hole. I knew the Volt had powers but this is over the top.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8755 Feb 13, 2014
Don't get bent out of shape over the Volt. Everyone knows you are the spoofer on a mexican dream vacation. Lol
Try to keep it on topic. I know it's hard.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8756 Feb 13, 2014
Only an uneducated idiot would think that 75% of all negative posts being from one place is normal. 100% of all of the posts from that state were not only negative, but pure diatribe.
He howls that I can't prove it. However, he forgets his claim that the positive posts on Facebook were all done by one Volt owner.
I already proved that 75% of the negative posts in the KBB site were from one place. How? You simply read the posters location. That's called "duh" factor. A rational, intelligent human being can deduce from there.
So, now that the rational people have decided, he has yet to prove that the Facebook site was faked. Poo-troll. Go back to that site. I'll take 75%. If you can prove that 75% of all the posts are somehow linked, I'll admit you are in Mexico. I won't mean it, but I'll admit it. Remember, you said 100%.
Quit your projectile poo'ing and prove something you spew, just for once. Don't come back with the diatribe you have repeated 10 times per page for over 300 pages. I already proved the 75%.
Prove something.

Newtown, CT

#8757 Feb 13, 2014
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Volt, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Volt owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps voltieluver can't cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8759 Feb 13, 2014
Just calm down, watch some whales, shovel some snow on the beach, talk to Andy. It's just a car.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8761 Feb 13, 2014
Calm down, no need to lose control. Go watch some whales, eat some great lakes perch but for goodness sake stop your spoofer control outbursts. Celebrate the Volt and no more spoofing.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#8762 Feb 13, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
Truth be told, there's no need for yours truly to "prove" anything.
The "proof" which is being so enthusiastically sought is already here.
That "proof" has been here all along, and is self evident.
There are actually two fundamental truths in this forum, as follows:
(1) There's a somewhat insecure (neurotic?) poster from the Bay Area in California who is a first time Volt owner, and goes to ridiculous extremes in justifying his ownership of that car. He is unable to deal with even the slightest challenge without resorting to childish tantrums. His reactions to any form of criticism are frequently obsessive and irrational.
(2) A poster who most commonly posts under the name of "Root" sees himself as the owner and chief arbiter of this forum, and goes to great lengths to control the agenda here.
Root's attempts at control most commonly include IP Spoofing--cloning usernames of those he objects to, and posting vulgar and offensive comments under those cloned usernames.
You overplayed your hand, and now you are squirming like a bait box full of worms. Your argument was a straw man, and you are doubling down on it by accusing others of doing what you did, and being what you are. Be polite to others.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8763 Feb 13, 2014
Ultra Limited Use Vehicle wrote:
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Volt, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Volt owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps voltieluver can't cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
Awesome!!!

http://redchocobo.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-hate...

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#8764 Feb 13, 2014
In other news the prius has now been recalled again. Ouch!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8765 Feb 13, 2014
Once again. Poo-troll can't prove, so he resorts to "I don't have to prove anything." But he begins the sentence with "truth be told".

That's called trolling. Look it up.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8766 Feb 13, 2014
This is interesting reading.

From the link:

"So even though the Volt's electric range is rated at 38 miles, while that of the Leaf is 76 miles, Volt owners drive more electric miles a year.

The data comes from the EV Project Vehicle Summary Report (April-June 2013) issued by the U.S. Department of Energy."

" http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1088628_c... ;

My take is that many Leaf owners buy their car because of the msrp. Most of them find out that they only use about half of the range.

According to the last census, the average American drives slightly less than 38 miles per day.

But this doesn't account for the Volt owners driving more electric miles. This should mean that they drive the same electric miles.

I believe the difference is that Volt owners take their cars on long trips and they can charge up at charging stations, etc. Leaf owners have to take their second car.

That may be the reason. Who knows. But it is interesting.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#8768 Feb 13, 2014
Me, by any other name (actually he's known by many other names!), is also known as Leagle Beagle.
Our resident chameleon--so transparent.
Unfortunately, there are always some who need such tacky and underhanded tactics.
The big question is what do they hope to gain by doing it?

Devil
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#8769 Feb 13, 2014
The chief flamer most commonly calls himself Devilsadvocate.
His most fervent admirer is known as the wife with biguns.
They have a symbiotic relationship born of a common cause--control the panties.
Unfortunately, they fail miserably in their childish endeavours, and often resort to some decidedly irrational tactics as a result. These tactics often include sexually deviant IP Spoofing. Volt is the best car in the world.

Devil
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8770 Feb 13, 2014
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>You overplayed your hand, and now you are squirming like a bait box full of worms. Your argument was a straw man, and you are doubling down on it by accusing others of doing what you did, and being what you are. Be polite to others.
His hand was over played a long time ago when he started the lies.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8771 Feb 13, 2014
Letís think about this for a minute.
The spoofer talks about homosexual sex, his wife, his children, cottages, vacations, airplanes, odd sexual fantasies etc.
He/she is from Canada but pretends to be on vacation.
He/she canít answer questions and tries hard as hell to change the subject when boxed in the corner like a dog.
Calls himself Devilís Advocate.(Advocate of the Devil)
Satan=Beast
Beast=Dog=Beagle
Advocate=Gay and Lesbian support group
Gay and Lesbain=Sin
Sin=Devil
So letís break this down.
Homosexuality is sin, brought forth by the devil.
He calls himself an advocate of the devil.
The Advocate is a publication and the leading source for up-to-date and extensive LGBT news.
Many of his posts speak of homosexuality or crude sex acts.
Frankly, I think the man is off his rocker. Weíre dealing with a gay devilís advocate whom probably has some fetish for the Volt. Evil works in strange ways.
*Edit* he calls himself the Devils Advocate, not me. His words, not mine.

Manassas, VA

#8772 Feb 13, 2014
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Leaf, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Leaf owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps Devilsadvocate can cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8777 Feb 13, 2014
Homosexuality is sin.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#8778 Feb 13, 2014
Ultra Limited Use Vehicle wrote:
This forum is really getting really weird! I come here to discuss the limitations of the contraption also known as the Leaf, and all I read is postings about gay and perverted sex. Could it be that there is a large percentage of Leaf owners who are flamers and sexual degenerates? Perhaps Devilsadvocate can cut and paste some statistics on that subject.
Probably not a good idea to ask anything from an advocate of the devil. If I can solicit three posts in a row from it/him/her by speaking truth and honesty, we're dealing with a ticking time bomb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jeb Bush: Trump means 'to draw attention' 9 min tomin cali 28
So sick of seeing motorcycle riders riding like... 3 hr newmana879 1
Do you think that these are best solutions for ... Jul 4 khalidtt 1
News Why don't we drive more electric vehicles? Jul 4 Solarman 1
Craiglist/eBay scam (Mar '12) Jul 2 highasjoshgordon 142
Available To Get More Preferential MB SD C4 Plu... Jul 1 sodenie21 3
V143 Renault CAN Clip Download and Installation... Jul 1 sodenie21 3
More from around the web