Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11782 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#8587 Feb 3, 2014
Note the screen name "Leagle Beagle" is changed as promised. I’ll be sending cousin Beagle emails for now and he will post until I get set up. I’m with my wife cousin Jimmy from Dallas. I will be posting as obesssed with my Volt again sometimes.
The LB moniker was getting too much play from Root's IP Spoofing activity, and that name was obviously long past its best before date.

So now we're in Puerto Vallarta, safely esconced in our shack just outside of town (google it) after a long day of travel and homosexual sex yesterday.
Drove to Toronto Friday afternoon, met with cousin Beagle stayed at the Gay Man’s Paradise and video shop Airport inn that night and took a direct flight from there Saturday morning.
Nice to get out of the cooler weather and into my summer g string again. Wife’s balls hang out in a g so she wears a full two pieces.

In my brief absence, I note good old Luvvy has found my lies and pointed them out. My vitriol is run down.
I have one helluva inferiority complex judging from the way I consistently portray my wife as the winner of the Luxy’s Palace biggest balls ever award and every award in every category of human existence.
Seems I always have someone to harangue at about how great I am. I’m a pilot and I own two businesses and my whore daughters help me run them.

Which brings me to an issue that I must congratulate Luvvy about--seems this happens quite frequently!!
He went to great lengths to once again prove himself as a hapless victim last year (my ugly posts), and continued to make me cry the blues about how I supported endorsed and wrote those ugly remarks.
Luvvy, you're making me look like a dumbass again.
What you expose as a sinister plot is complete truth.
More about that later.
Gotta watch my wife compare her balls to the whales balls out on the bay just now.

Volt is the best car in the world!!
Orwellian Dilemma

Austin, TX

#8588 Feb 3, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi JJ...
Ontario's debt includes all debt.
The number Luvvy posted is only part of Ca's figure..
Unfunded pensions are a big part of it.
I will agree though, that on a per capita basis, Ontario has a higher debt than Ca.
Sorry, but I have little faith in Luvvy's math skills.
He does a lot of research on the Volt, but accounting isn't his area of expertise.
I think you're wrong on the area too.
Ontario is a pretty big piece of property!
Hi KK..

Gay devil, on every measure of indebtedness, Ontario is markedly worse than California. Not caring what your friend said about including all debt. Fixed it for you.
Orwellian Dilemma

Austin, TX

#8591 Feb 3, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
JJFADS in Austin?
Or is this just another example of recently acquired spoofing skills?
Whoever you wish me to be is fine. Ontario’s debt on every front is worse on every measure and markedly worse than California. Not caring what your friend said about debt our his mathematical abilities.
Orwellian Dilemma

Austin, TX

#8592 Feb 3, 2014
Satan, whoever you wish me to be is fine. Ontario’s debt on every front is worse on every measure and markedly worse than California. Not caring what your friend said about debt or his mathematical abilities. Fixed again for Satan.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8594 Feb 3, 2014
Obsessed with my Volt wrote:
Talked to my friend from Half Moon Bay during half time. He said people from places like Santa Clara and Pleasanton are very insecure azzholes. He said they're obsessed with their address, the car they drive, and the value of their houses. They think they're living the high life because they can afford Olive Garden wop slop verses Round Table Pizza wop slop, and it's very important to them that they let it be known that they drive a Lexus (wow!); god forbid they don't drive a Toyota.
Awesome!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8595 Feb 3, 2014
Hey poo, poo. I hope you aren't of Italian decent. Your lackey hates you if you are. Post 8572.

He's on your side, remember?
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8596 Feb 3, 2014
Orwellian Dilemma wrote:
Satan, whoever you wish me to be is fine. Ontario’s debt on every front is worse on every measure and markedly worse than California. Not caring what your friend said about debt or his mathematical abilities. Fixed again for Satan.
He doesn't mind the food that imported from California. 60% of the food imported into Canada is from the USA. Guess where most of that comes from?

He also doesn't mind the billions Californians spend in taxes to fund the military that protects Canada's oil imports in the Middle East.

Last I looked, there were no Canadian Aircraft Carriers in the Straits Of Hormuz. Oh, I'm sorry, Canada has 3 aircraft carriers. All decommissioned.

You know, for someone who hates the USA with such a passion, he sure is beholding to us. Of course, he would never admit that. And his buddy hates Italians. No wonder they get along so well.

Trolls.

From the link:

“The state’s budgetary condition is stronger than at any point in the past decade,” Taylor said in the report.“The state’s structural deficit —- in which ongoing spending commitments were greater than projected revenues -— is no more.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-11-21/cali...

I hope the poo can understand that last sentence. ongoing spending is less than incoming revenues att. Only he can see the bad in that.

Of course, his little piece of the world, Ontario has to worry about debt more than twice that of California, and they aren't even in control of their spending like California is.

I wonder if that has anything to do with all the crack addicts. From the mayor of Toronto on down?
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8597 Feb 3, 2014
Anyway, unlike the liar, poo poo, I never post the same review twice. I keep tabs and I don't forget. My little hear doesn't go pitter patter when I find a Volt review by a real owner and he / she says it is the best car I've ever owned.

I've never talked to a Volt owner who didn't say that. I'm sure that there are some because only 97% of all Volt owners actually love their car. 93% would definitely buy again and another 4% like the car enough to consider buying it again.

Oh, this give the poo only 3% of all Volt owners who may or may not post a negative review. No wonder he posted the same one twice. They are pretty hard to find.

Best car I've ever owned!
By MJ (TX) on Sunday, August 26, 2012

I own this car - My approximate mileage is 8,900

overall rating 10 of 10rating details
Pros: "Fast, can be completely zero emission, fit/finish"
Cons: "Longer EV range"

Likely to recommend this car?(1-10): 10

"After 20 yrs of driving and 6 cars, this is hands down the best car I've ever owned. I wish it had slightly more EV range but I average 40 miles on EV mode and then 40mpg in hot Texas weather and going 70 mph+. I've driven/owned Insight, Prius, ct200h, Leaf and all have their merits but none can match the fit, finish, or fun of this car. Never thought I'd own a Chevy but I drove it in sport mode and I was sold. Best American car ever made. An electronic toy on wheels and it frees us from pollution!!"
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8599 Feb 3, 2014
This is so funny. Someone has been reading Topix "Chevy Volt Leapfrogs Toyota's Prius".

http://redchocobo.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-hate...
Obsessed with my Volt

Florham Park, NJ

#8601 Feb 4, 2014
iluvmyVolt wrote:
Anyway, unlike the liar, poo poo, I never post the same review twice. I keep tabs and I don't forget. My little hear doesn't go pitter patter when I find a Volt review by a real owner and he / she says it is the best car I've ever owned.
I've never talked to a Volt owner who didn't say that. I'm sure that there are some because only 97% of all Volt owners actually love their car. 93% would definitely buy again and another 4% like the car enough to consider buying it again.
Oh, this give the poo only 3% of all Volt owners who may or may not post a negative review. No wonder he posted the same one twice. They are pretty hard to find.
Best car I've ever owned!
By MJ (TX) on Sunday, August 26, 2012
I own this car - My approximate mileage is 8,900
overall rating 10 of 10rating details
Pros: "Fast, can be completely zero emission, fit/finish"
Cons: "Longer EV range"
Likely to recommend this car?(1-10): 10
"After 20 yrs of driving and 6 cars, this is hands down the best car I've ever owned. I wish it had slightly more EV range but I average 40 miles on EV mode and then 40mpg in hot Texas weather and going 70 mph+. I've driven/owned Insight, Prius, ct200h, Leaf and all have their merits but none can match the fit, finish, or fun of this car. Never thought I'd own a Chevy but I drove it in sport mode and I was sold. Best American car ever made. An electronic toy on wheels and it frees us from pollution!!"
No self respecting volt owner would ever admit to being a sucker.

My friend from Half Moon Bay was spot on about Santa Clara, and the obsessed one is the Stereotypical citizen.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#8604 Feb 4, 2014
This is LB in Toronto, Gaylord sent another Email.

Nice weather here in HPV. My wife’s HPV is acting up. Have to go into town to the clinic today to get medicine for her.
http://trialx.com/g/Std_In_Women-2.jpg

At least somebody is laughing at me in head office. Speaking of head, wow I satisfied my wife last night.

Then there's the newbie from Austin who's trying very hard to emulate the Faker, but is short on authenticity and long on Fakery himself.

Actually, there's only one honest guy in that pathetic peanut gallery, that's Luvvy--but he makes me look like a dumbass and emotionally challenged. I’m gay and you must respect me.

I find it flattering that these few sycophants try so hard to move me away from my opinions on gay sex--they spend an inordinate amount of time (totally wasted time though) doing really bizarre things to somehow get me to move to their side of the argument--or could it be they want me to leave?
Ain't happenin' gentlemen!!

But, as I've stated many times before, what they say or do doesn't faze me in the least. I believe in the Volt and know it saves money.
It's entertainment as far as I'm concerned.
If they choose to act like spoiled children, so be it.
They're the ones looking like fools.

Volt is the best!!
Orwellian Dilemma

Austin, TX

#8605 Feb 4, 2014
This could be a Shakespeare novel Othello returns in Taming of satan’s Douche! Pay attention on what I wrote satan. Ontario’s debt on every front is worse on every measure and markedly worse than California. Too bad you can't see the obvious, I could list all the things you get wrong it’s quite long, but I'm not sure it's worth my time. Hoping your wife’s venereal warts clear up. You can acquire Mexican drugs cheap and fast.

…………………./´
………………..,/
………………./….
…………./´Ż/’
………./’/…/…
……..(‘(…´…
………\…………….
……….”…\………
…………\………….
…………..\………
Ronien

Bangkok, Thailand

#8606 Feb 4, 2014
Devilsadvocate wrote:
This is LB in Toronto, Gaylord sent another Email.
Nice weather here in HPV. My wife’s HPV is acting up. Have to go into town to the clinic today to get medicine for her.
http://trialx.com/g/Std_In_Women-2.jpg
At least somebody is laughing at me in head office. Speaking of head, wow I satisfied my wife last night.
Then there's the newbie from Austin who's trying very hard to emulate the Faker, but is short on authenticity and long on Fakery himself.
Actually, there's only one honest guy in that pathetic peanut gallery, that's Luvvy--but he makes me look like a dumbass and emotionally challenged. I’m gay and you must respect me.
I find it flattering that these few sycophants try so hard to move me away from my opinions on gay sex--they spend an inordinate amount of time (totally wasted time though) doing really bizarre things to somehow get me to move to their side of the argument--or could it be they want me to leave?
Ain't happenin' gentlemen!!
But, as I've stated many times before, what they say or do doesn't faze me in the least. I believe in the Volt and know it saves money.
It's entertainment as far as I'm concerned.
If they choose to act like spoiled children, so be it.
They're the ones looking like fools.
Volt is the best!!
VD warts must be treated. Genital human papillomavirus (also called HPV) is the most common sexually transmitted infection (STI). There are more than 40 types of HPV that can infect the genital areas of males and females. These HPV types can also infect the mouth and throat. Oral sex is not safe in these matters.
Devilsadvocate

Toronto, Canada

#8610 Feb 4, 2014
Interesting development with this owner's Volt.
Looks like Volts like electrical storms.

"Lightning strike - car stars like new.

We had a very close lightning strike here this am. The Voltec charger bounced the lightening like my wife bounces balls on her chin. The car horn sounded indicating a danger and saved our lives. After checking on my transvestite wife and disconnecting her vibrator, I got in the car and pressed the start button. The lights on the center stack lit up (bright displays and all electrical functions working properly) and no problems from relays in the rear of the car. After about 1 minute everything worked perfectly.

I opened the back door to check out the low voltage system and found everything normal. I contacted the Volt advisor and he told me the Volt is an awesome car. My wife is set up for oral.

Volt is the best car ever!!

Any ideas?"
Orwellian Dilemma

Austin, TX

#8612 Feb 4, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious! I have a friend that drives a Mazda. I’m going to send him this link to enlighten.
His pants will be a big shitpile.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8613 Feb 4, 2014
Obsessed with my Volt wrote:
<quoted text>
No self respecting volt owner would ever admit to being a sucker.
My friend from Half Moon Bay was spot on about Santa Clara, and the obsessed one is the Stereotypical citizen.
Awesome!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8614 Feb 4, 2014
Obsessed with my Volt wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mazda 6 is a better deal, and you not stuck with an Limited Use Vehicle (LUV).
Awesome!!!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8615 Feb 4, 2014
I was having a good laugh today because it struck me that the web sites that have Volt owner reviews have about a 70% good review number. Why? because anybody can get on and claim to be an owner.

Even sites like Edmunds have haters logging in and claiming they are owners. There is one on that site .... he's from MI .... sound familiar? That makes 7 owners from MI total haters.(Same guy?). Anyway .... this guy seems like a real owner. I'm thinking, he's either a hater / liar who learned his lesson and now knows that he has to make his lies believable, or he is a real owner.

Then ... he said that his charging door fell off. I laughed so hard. I almost fell off my chair. The charging door is mounted on a hinge, just like all the regular doors to your car. Just like your gas door. The door is welded to the hinge. Have you ever heard of a gas door falling off? But he had about 15 other complaints that were unbelievable to a real owner. But even a non owner should realize that a gas door can't fall off.

Anyway ... long story short ... when you get to the JD Powers results of owners reviews, it ends up that 97% of all owners are satisfied.

What's the difference? You can only get a JD Powers questionnaire in the mail and you have to be a bonafide owner.

JD Powers is the only site that posts absolutely realistic numbers. You have to buy the car in order to get the questionnaire.

End result? 97% satisfaction. 93% will absolutely buy and another 4% are thinking about it.

Haters. They just can't stop. They troll the net looking for fake owners reviews and they jump on it and post. Pathetic.

Then they ask, "How do you know it's not a real owner"? How? Because of what they say. When a person has never even seen a Volt, let alone been in one, and then they make themselves out to be "experts", that's trolling.

This is what is really weird. People actually hate a car.

Think about that.

The charging door fell off!!!! What a hoot.

Trolls.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8616 Feb 4, 2014
Obsessed with my Volt wrote:
<quoted text>
No self respecting volt owner would ever admit to being a sucker.
My friend from Half Moon Bay was spot on about Santa Clara, and the obsessed one is the Stereotypical citizen.
http://redchocobo.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-hate...
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#8617 Feb 4, 2014
The troll, liar forgot to post this from the blog he quoted from.

That is different. My nearby lightning strike blew up my panel in the garage. The Volt was plugged in but the charger took the brunt by burning out a contact. The charger would still light but indicated a fault. The Volt was untouched by electrical damage and started right up.

Lightning strikes are never predictable in their damage. My appliances were 50/50 for surviving. One garage door opener made it and the other went brain dead. Hopefully all you need is a reset or something similar.

Hey troll, what do you think would happen to your cars computer if it got hit by lightning? Even a close hit.

Your an idiot.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/165/2/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NASCAR crew chief preaches 'perspective' after ... Wed He phartse 2
Buying our son a brand-new car Wed tonydavis13 1
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906TS Auto Obd2 Scanne... Apr 16 Ziluo88 1
News Mercedes-Benz plans new Eq S electric sedan Apr 15 Solarman 1
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 full set VS MaxiDAS DS808 Apr 14 OBD2TOOL 2
Mercedes Benz DoIP Xentry Connect C5 Apr 14 OBD2TOOL 2
Launch icascan VS Launch M-Diag VS Launch X431... Apr 13 Ziluo88 1