Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: JJFADS | Full story: taintedgreen.com

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Comments (Page 361)

Showing posts 7,201 - 7,220 of8,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

The Online Dictionary defines "Bragging" as follows:

1. A boast.
2. Arrogant or boastful speech or manner.
3. Something boasted of.
4. A braggart; a boaster.

Does this fit LuvmySelf's contributions to this forum?

I suggest it does in fact typify his frequent postings.
And I believe many would agree with that.

Now THAT'S a fact!
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
Why not take a shot at accepting the fact that he just put you in your place and all you can do is name call in retaliation?
Wrong!
All he did was post a rather childish threat which really tells me a lot about his lack of maturity and character.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
Why not take a shot at accepting the fact that he just put you in your place and all you can do is name call in retaliation?
Please show where I called anyone a name.
Thank you.
analretentivevol towner

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

This testimony from an happy Volt owner:

Last weekend I took my Volt on a ski trip. Four adults averaging 200 pounds, tons of equipment, ski racks, towing two snowmobiles, at night, in a snow storm, up hill the whole way; I got 45 miles electric and averaged 100 miles per gallon. What an amazing car.

Tomorrow I'll report my Volt statistics on my round trip to the local Walmart.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Calm down, take a deep breath and relax. You find fault in others and try to address it with name calling. This is a sign that those same faults are yours as well. Don’t do that. If he makes statements about Volt on the Volt thread and you answer with name calling, it means you have a definite problem. It also means you are trolling.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
Calm down, take a deep breath and relax. You find fault in others and try to address it with name calling. This is a sign that those same faults are yours as well. Don’t do that. If he makes statements about Volt on the Volt thread and you answer with name calling, it means you have a definite problem. It also means you are trolling.
Kindly show evidence of name calling and/or trolling on my watch.
You really shouldn't falsely accuse people of activities you have no proof of.
Furthermore, your advice about calming down might be better served by Luvvy.
He seems to be a bit out of control at the moment.
And you really have no business sticking your nose into discussions between he and others.
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
Kindly show evidence of name calling my wife with a dick on my watch.
You really should accuse people of activities you have proof of.
Furthermore, your advice about going down might be better served by me.
I seem to be a bit out of control at the moment.
And I really have no business sticking my nose into discussions between me and my wife's dick and others.

But I like the Volt.

The Real Leagle Beagle
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

So---we have yet another Leagle Beagle impersonator who claims to be from Toronto (but in reality is in USA) who, among other unique character attributes, uses vulgarity and sexual innuendo when unable to respond intelligently.
Very strange.
Are we talking disturbed person?
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Just calm down and relax. No need to become snarky. Celebrate the Volt and be happy.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Be polite young pup, no need to get so snarky. Treat others with respect and celebrate Volt.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Root has exceeded his IP Spoofing capabilities today.
Root=Leagle Beagle impersonator=JJFADS=Root=back to Leagle Beagle impersonator........yada, yada, yada.
This guy's creativity knows no bounds.
Could qualify for this year's Academy Awards!

Guess he's lost whatever ability to debate intelligently and has to revert to cheating.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Leagle Beagle wrote:
More "imagined slights" being complained about by LuvmySelf?
When have I called him a "liar"?
Beats me!!
And then he quite childishly threatens to "smear it in my face"!!
Smear what?
Pssttt--
Has he finally lost it completely?
When you say that I use fuzzy math, or my savings are imagined, that's a Canadians way of calling someone a liar. Don't think for a minute that we are so stupid that we don't know what you mean.

You called me 4 names in post 7859 previous page. Look, names don't hurt me. When I read posts like that, I take satisfaction in knowing that you can't control yourself. I like the fact that it is I who drives you crazy.

Fact is, I have posted 20 EV / hybrid related posts in the last 8 pages and you haven't.

Fact is, 90% of your posts are attempted character assassinations upon me. When you aren't around, peace prevails.

My little sidetrack jaunts to rile you are all part of the fun. It is also my way of making sure that you don't post any car facts. Being that your head spins too fast to see the screen so you can read.

You know, you should go to any of the GM / Volt forums and give them a piece of your mind. You would have a blast there. There are tons of boastful, luvthemselves, bozo, egomaniacs over there. They're all a bunch of fuzzy math experts also. I'll provide some links. Or better yet, I'll ask them to visit this site. 

You just can't stand the fact that your car sucks compared to mine when it comes down to mpg.

Notice, I am not comparing anything else. Cars are cars and I don't care that you chose to drive what you do. For the umpteenth time, that's your business. Why do you make my car yours? Being fair and balanced?

But don't ever think that when I say my Volt drives better than my Cadillacs that I am a liar. You have never driven a Volt and probably have never driven a Cadillac, unless it was a hoopty. And don't ever think that your car comes anywhere near mine in efficiency.

If you say it does, that's a lie spewing from your mouth. Recognize that you try to fog things over. You fling poo. In this world, none of it is sticking. That's what drives you crazy the most. That is why you have been whittled down to a name calling, poo flinging child.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say that I use fuzzy math, or my savings are imagined, that's a Canadians way of calling someone a liar. Don't think for a minute that we are so stupid that we don't know what you mean.
You called me 4 names in post 7859 previous page. Look, names don't hurt me. When I read posts like that, I take satisfaction in knowing that you can't control yourself. I like the fact that it is I who drives you crazy.
Fact is, I have posted 20 EV / hybrid related posts in the last 8 pages and you haven't.
Fact is, 90% of your posts are attempted character assassinations upon me. When you aren't around, peace prevails.
My little sidetrack jaunts to rile you are all part of the fun. It is also my way of making sure that you don't post any car facts. Being that your head spins too fast to see the screen so you can read.
You know, you should go to any of the GM / Volt forums and give them a piece of your mind. You would have a blast there. There are tons of boastful, luvthemselves, bozo, egomaniacs over there. They're all a bunch of fuzzy math experts also. I'll provide some links. Or better yet, I'll ask them to visit this site. 
You just can't stand the fact that your car sucks compared to mine when it comes down to mpg.
Notice, I am not comparing anything else. Cars are cars and I don't care that you chose to drive what you do. For the umpteenth time, that's your business. Why do you make my car yours? Being fair and balanced?
But don't ever think that when I say my Volt drives better than my Cadillacs that I am a liar. You have never driven a Volt and probably have never driven a Cadillac, unless it was a hoopty. And don't ever think that your car comes anywhere near mine in efficiency.
If you say it does, that's a lie spewing from your mouth. Recognize that you try to fog things over. You fling poo. In this world, none of it is sticking. That's what drives you crazy the most. That is why you have been whittled down to a name calling, poo flinging child.
I'm trying to get him to calm down. He's acting silly right now but you know he goes through this every month.

Volt is still number one.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

analretentivevoltowner wrote:
This testimony from an happy Volt owner:
Last weekend I took my Volt on a ski trip. Four adults averaging 200 pounds, tons of equipment, ski racks, towing two snowmobiles, at night, in a snow storm, up hill the whole way; I got 45 miles electric and averaged 100 miles per gallon. What an amazing car.
Tomorrow I'll report my Volt statistics on my round trip to the local Walmart.
Awesome!!!!
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the time he called you a misguided fool. I've been messing with this guy for a long time and it's the same pattern always. He gets put in his place, calls people names, changes his name and then blames everyone else for his folly. It's fun to watch, happens quite often. Gets even more serious around the same time once a month. What a mess!

http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/TH3BHR6DJMOL...
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

I'm impressed with the creativity, but concerned about the morality of those who post reactions to my presence in this forum.
My comments must seriously threaten some of the rabid Volt enthusiasts here, because the've really gone to great lengths in responding in many very unusual and quite disgusting ways.

For example:
(1) At least three different Leagle Beagle impersonations.
(2) Every impersonation contains vulgar and offensive language.
(3) Many impersonations contain homophobic and sexual innuendo.
(4) At least a dozen separate threads containing highly insulting titles about Canada, Toronto, Canadian men and women, etc.
(5) Dozens of posts with rampant name calling directed at yours truly.
(6) A great many posts claiming that those posts made by the imposter posters were made by me.
And much more.

It would be interesting to know what their motives for such bizarre behaviour is.
It would also be interesting to know if they would conduct themselves the same way if they weren't able to hide behind the anonymity of the internet.

FWIW, regardless of what rather low life strategies these misguided cretins employ for whatever peculiar and bizarre reasons, I assure them all their efforts are in vain.
I ain't going anywhere, and will continue to participate in this forum.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Awesome!!!!
You responded to a joke!
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

Just calm down and take a breath. No need to get worked up. This is a Volt thread and you just wrote an emotional story about your feelings and not the Volt. Try to stay on topic.

Prius is the top trade for the Volt.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Quit whining!
It doesn't generate sympathy, and doesn't serve any practical purpose.
There is absolutely nothing being sent your way which is doing you any harm.
Perhaps you just need to put the ego to sleep and develop a thicker skin.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2013

Root wrote:
Just calm down and take a breath. No need to get worked up. This is a Volt thread and you just wrote an emotional story about your feelings and not the Volt. Try to stay on topic.
Prius is the top trade for the Volt.
What a comedian!!
Emotional story?
You are definitely dreaming, friend.
It'll be a frosty friday when I even think about getting emotional because of lightweights like you and Luvvy.
FYI--this dialog is my favourite entertainment channel!!
Trading quips with defenseless folks like you two is really fun.
A convenient source of pleasant relaxation.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,201 - 7,220 of8,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oriental Toyota Gets Put On Probation 11 hr Mexican Sex Slave 21
Off the Hook: NHTSA closes probe on Toyota Taco... (Sep '08) Thu CharleneBlake 62
Obama sends condolences to South Korea Apr 17 Rix 1
Westboro Baptist Church to picket Indianapolis 500 Apr 17 Harry Balzonja 10
pathfinder problems (Jan '06) Apr 16 scott 392
Super Silca SBB Key Programmer from aliexpress (Sep '13) Apr 16 khalil 3
Porsche 918 Spyder Beats Prius Plug-In; 2015 VW... Apr 16 Isaiah Porsche 1
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••