Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: taintedgreen.com 9,222

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Full Story
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#7520 Nov 23, 2013
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually calling your son's claims to his gas savings is not calling him a liar it is calling the statement undocumented and non verifiable. Any statement that is attempted to be used like that in a court of law is called hearsay and can not be used because of the lack of ability to verify.
I could make the claim that my son got 50MPG in his Roush Mustang and neither you or I would be able to document the fact that it was or was not true. Perhaps you need to grow some thicker skin when it comes to replies of people casting doubts on your third party claims.
Hey just me, or just us, or dolt, or voice of reality, or whatever it is you are calling yourself now.

I found another Volt that can be opened with my key fob. I found it at one of the targets in San Jose, CA.

Guess what? When I started the car, it had the same miles and the same amount of gas used as the guy down the street (the one I break into so I can video his screen .... remember?). It is also the same miles and same gas used as mine.

So, either all these Volts are mine (is mine), or everybody in the SF Bay Area that owns a Volt have the exact miles and have used the same amount of gas as mine, his, theirs, whatever.

In case you don't get what I mean ... this is verifying my claim that I have only used 7 gallons of gas for over 5,000 miles.

You can deny all you want. It doesn't make you right. Video proof is verifiable. That's why it is allowed in court.

Duh.

&fe ature=youtu.be
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7521 Nov 23, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Root wants to see some "cookie links".
FYI Root, tracking cookies don't have links.
They are tex files that found your IP when you clicked on links I provided on three different occasions when you were IP Spoofing.
And I know you got wise after a while and blocked them. Should have done that when you started your Spoofing.
By then it was too late--your silly charades were already busted.
Cheers sucker!
I'm perfectly aware what cookies are. You would, if you could, be able to link us to those imaginary posts with links that you imaginarily posted here. Sadly you cannot because as you and I both know, they don't exist. Sadly, you don't even have an understanding what the definition of spoofing is and that makes your lies funnier to see unravel. You are the lying cookie monster that cried wolf.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7522 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I'm perfectly aware what cookies are. You would, if you could, be able to link us to those imaginary posts with links that you imaginarily posted here. Sadly you cannot because as you and I both know, they don't exist. Sadly, you don't even have an understanding what the definition of spoofing is and that makes your lies funnier to see unravel. You are the lying cookie monster that cried wolf.
Continue to believe what you want us to believe Root.
I have no control over that.
You have very often said one thing and done the opposite--on record many times.
So your phoney baloney denials are nothing new.
But I do know that you've been the number one Fake Beagle here, and you have faked at least one other name as well.
No doubt it's happened more than that.
Gotcha on three counts at least.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7523 Nov 24, 2013
LMV blathers on about oil--but he claims he doesn't use any.
Therefore, LMV is driving on roads that oil users pay road tax to support.
Every gallon of gasoline pumped in the US is taxed for road infrastructure support.
LMV pays nothing--nil--nada!!
And brags about it.
So who is the freeloader now LMV??
Now we know how he got his three bathrooms.

PS--Shale oil by fracking anyone??
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7524 Nov 24, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey just me, or just us, or dolt, or voice of reality, or whatever it is you are calling yourself now.
I found another Volt that can be opened with my key fob. I found it at one of the targets in San Jose, CA.
Guess what? When I started the car, it had the same miles and the same amount of gas used as the guy down the street (the one I break into so I can video his screen .... remember?). It is also the same miles and same gas used as mine.
So, either all these Volts are mine (is mine), or everybody in the SF Bay Area that owns a Volt have the exact miles and have used the same amount of gas as mine, his, theirs, whatever.
In case you don't get what I mean ... this is verifying my claim that I have only used 7 gallons of gas for over 5,000 miles.
You can deny all you want. It doesn't make you right. Video proof is verifiable. That's why it is allowed in court.
Duh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ciaM-VKAjRUXX&feature=you tu.be
YouTube videos are inadmissible in court.
Quit the theatrics and get over it.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7525 Nov 24, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Continue to believe what you want us to believe Root.
I have no control over that.
You have very often said one thing and done the opposite--on record many times.
So your phoney baloney denials are nothing new.
But I do know that you've been the number one Fake Beagle here, and you have faked at least one other name as well.
No doubt it's happened more than that.
Gotcha on three counts at least.
No us, only you. You've told so many lies you can't even keep them straight. Remember when you were a young boy, somebody must have taught you that one lie leads to another, and another, so on? I would suggest you relive that life lesson.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7526 Nov 24, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
YouTube videos are inadmissible in court.
Quit the theatrics and get over it.
Another lie I've watched unfold and told over and over again. Youtube videos are admissible in court.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7527 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Another lie I've watched unfold and told over and over again. Youtube videos are admissible in court.
Sorry pal.
Not YouTube videos showing only a shot of a car's instrument panel.
There's no way to verify who's car it is, where, what how, why, etc.
That point has already been made--repeatedly.
Get used to it.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7528 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>No us, only you. You've told so many lies you can't even keep them straight. Remember when you were a young boy, somebody must have taught you that one lie leads to another, and another, so on? I would suggest you relive that life lesson.
Spoofers, by definition, are always lying.
So the shoe fits you Root.
You'll just have to wear it.
Spoofers are really nasty people.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7529 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>No us, only you. You've told so many lies you can't even keep them straight. Remember when you were a young boy, somebody must have taught you that one lie leads to another, and another, so on? I would suggest you relive that life lesson.
After many many pages of posting filth (under his own name!!), Root gets called on his disgusting conduct.

His excuse?

Quote: "Golly, that can't be me, I was out of the country for a year, and my computer was hacked!"

Now let's talk about telling lies Rootsy old sod.

PS--who would buy a car from this guy?

Anybody?
Root

Richmond Hill, Canada

#7530 Nov 24, 2013
My sincere apologies. I admit to posting fake identities. I promise to stop. From now on I will only post about cars. Please forgive my sins.
And a special apology to Legal Beagle for all the bad things I said about him. I am really sorry sir. Can you please forgive me too.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7531 Nov 24, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry pal.
Not YouTube videos showing only a shot of a car's instrument panel.
There's no way to verify who's car it is, where, what how, why, etc.
That point has already been made--repeatedly.
Get used to it.
Not true, in a court of law the video would be admissible. Along with the video would be the owner and the car to verify. Youtube videos are admissible in court and there are cases you can reference. You lied when you
said YouTube videos are not admissible.

You also lie when making false accusations and you have a long storied past of doing that here. Of course when you lie there is no evidence. You have lied.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7532 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
My sincere apologies. I admit to posting fake identities. I promise to stop. From now on I will only post about cars. Please forgive my sins.
And a special apology to Legal Beagle for all the bad things I said about him. I am really sorry sir. Can you please forgive me too.
It's about time!!
If this in fact an honest apology.
Then your apology is accepted.
I don't hold grudges.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7533 Nov 24, 2013
Whoa--hold on a minute!
I just noticed that Root's post was done from Toronto!
How can that be?
Has Root mistakenly used one of his fake IP tricks?
Or is it another silly IP Spoofer turning the table on Root?
How about it Root--did you apologize or not?
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7534 Nov 24, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Not true, in a court of law the video would be admissible. Along with the video would be the owner and the car to verify. Youtube videos are admissible in court and there are cases you can reference. You lied when you
said YouTube videos are not admissible.
You also lie when making false accusations and you have a long storied past of doing that here. Of course when you lie there is no evidence. You have lied.
About the only place a YouTube video like that would be admitted in court would be in some tin pot dictatorship in a backwater country somewhere.
In our courts, and yours---no way!
Get real.
Even if an owner was present, the video would be tossed out as hearsay.
There's absolutely no way to distinguish that video from any other.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7535 Nov 24, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
About the only place a YouTube video like that would be admitted in court would be in some tin pot dictatorship in a backwater country somewhere.
In our courts, and yours---no way!
Get real.
Even if an owner was present, the video would be tossed out as hearsay.
There's absolutely no way to distinguish that video from any other.
Actually hearsay is what you practice daily when you make false allegations. Now that "would" be thrown out.

You said youtube videos were not admissible in court and now you want to update it to say "that" video would not be admissible in court. Laugh..

His video would be admissible because he and his car would be there as evidence. Just because someone smartly won't give you his identity on a video presented to you on this website holds zero water. Youtube videos are admissible in court and there are cases available for you to reference. You said otherwise numerous times and you were wrong just as you uusually are.

There is some good news though, Volt will probably be the number one yet again this year.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7536 Nov 24, 2013
Root, you have no idea of what you're talking about.
Furthermore what kind of stunt are you trying to pull with first an apology, then you start right up again with garbage?
Unbelievble.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7537 Nov 24, 2013
There should be no question as to why your legal career didn't work out. Volt is doing well though.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7538 Nov 24, 2013
Quicklaw.com

"Video images from social media sites such as YouTube and Facebook are considered as outside of court evidence or hearsay. Given that such randomly accessible second hand video images are impossible to authenticate as to origin, or that such images can be easily altered, they do not qualify as valid evidence"
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7539 Nov 24, 2013
They do qualify and are admissible. This is where you go wrong so often. You believe everything you read on the internet.

Judge - Where did you get that information Pooh
Beagle dog - I got it from the internet!

Laugh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 8 hr TaylorHayes 78
Cheap Limo Service In Orange County (Feb '13) Fri Zach 5
God Says Speeding Is Totally Cool, According To... Fri Laughing Gull 1
CEO to reveal 5-year strategy in early 2014; ke... (Nov '13) Fri Jimmy 15
Hellcat-powered Challenger SRT gets big boost t... (May '14) Fri Sally 4
vdm ucandas (Jan '14) Nov 19 Liliflower 6
Chrysler 300 goes back to good, ol' days Nov 19 Tarreo 1

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE