Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11780 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7011 Oct 16, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
I donít hate the Volt, I love the Volt! I hate Root! Root doesnít respect me for who I am. I get no respect and Iím putting my paw down firm this time. Root's fake Beagle efforts at intimidation are quite scary and I'm not going to take it in the kennel this time. A little on the dogish side he tries to intimidate me with his behaviour. HE has stained my honour for the last time. We have to give the guy credit for trying but it won't work this time. It certainly provides sexual relief for the Great Grandstander's rants.
It gives me great satisfaction to know my presence here is so exciting. He doesnít know how mad and violent a Canadian Man can be. Root will soon find out!!!
I love you and I love the Volt.
Obviously you're trying hard to be a fake Beagle, but you could probably do better at stand up comedy.
As a fake Beagle, you're gonna have to work harder at credibility.
It just ain't working.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7012 Oct 16, 2013
The word was hatred, that feeling you have for the Volt and the United States.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7013 Oct 16, 2013
Root wrote:
The word was hatred, that feeling you have for the Volt and the United States.
Root, I know your emotional quotient is a tad fragile right now, but you really shouldn't make statements you cannot authenticate.
Maybe if you stop all this ludicrous role playing, you'll learn not to jump to irrational conclusions.
I really don't hate cars (why would anyone be so stupid), and I have much love for the USA.(It just makes me sad to see a great country self destruct)
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7014 Oct 16, 2013
Justin wrote:
These Canadians are fked in the head. I searched MSN for Legal + Beagle + Windsor and it returned this:
http://i0.wp.com/laughingsquid.com/wp-content...
Calm down Root.
No need to get emotional.
It's only a car.
There are far more important issues in life.
Take deep breaths, and put your head between your knees.
It'll pass.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7015 Oct 16, 2013
Ha you call yourself a dog and I have emotions? Good luck with that one.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7016 Oct 16, 2013
Root wrote:
Ha you call yourself a dog and I have emotions? Good luck with that one.
No, you're the one calling me the dog.
Your the author and promoter of that fake username game, remember?
Cripes, you're playing so many roles now that you're forgetting which one is which.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7017 Oct 16, 2013
You know what... if it means that much to you, what if I just accept your allegations? How about you say I'm love Volt too? Liner perhaps? Oh jjfads voice of reality, who else? Would that bring you back to the table of all things reasonable about Volt? I highly doubt it. I've always been your target, silly but true, so what makes his time any differen? You would still come back with your yes your multiple ppersonalities and blame me again. Oh and by the way, your story yesterday about me working for topix and deleting your posts was bunk.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7018 Oct 16, 2013
Btw those are not typing errors, thats the software on this phone..not an IPhone either, as another one if your allegations has been in the past.
Canadian Dog Pervert

United States

#7019 Oct 16, 2013
If dog boy wants to eat dogs maybe we should let him. Keep it up there, if you come around the OKC area you will have a big problem.
glox

Mokena, IL

#7020 Oct 16, 2013
Fact: Nobody with a brain buys a domestic product....they lease ....either way its like giving your money away......Sh^$^%T runs deep!
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7021 Oct 16, 2013
Canadian Dog Pervert wrote:
If dog boy wants to eat dogs maybe we should let him. Keep it up there, if you come around the OKC area you will have a big problem.
Geez Root, you've already got big problems in the OKC area.
Now how could one little old Canadian make things any worse than they already are?

PS.
Threats by a coward who hides behind fake IPs are as worthless as a fart in a frying pan.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7022 Oct 16, 2013
Im glad the Volt is doing so well and wish the greatest luck to their owners.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7023 Oct 16, 2013
Root wrote:
Im glad the Volt is doing so well and wish the greatest luck to their owners.
I suggest this is the 50th time you've said the exact same thing--in this thread alone.
Either you've got a very poor memory, or.....an agenda.
Goes way beyond mere enthusiasm.
It's called "Trolling".

“Dirty Canada”

Since: Oct 13

Richmond Hill, Canada

#7024 Oct 17, 2013
I suggest this is the 50th time I've said the exact same thing--in this thread alone.
I have a very poor memory and an agenda.
Goes way beyond mere enthusiasm.
It's called "Trolling".
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7025 Oct 17, 2013
Geez Fake Beagle, when you mimic people like that, does it mean you're trying to be like them?
Is what you do just a kind of childish affectation?
Or are you just confused?
We realize that Fake Beagle plays so many roles here that it can get difficult to remember which role is which?
Why not just stick to Root--or better still, JJFADS?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7026 Oct 17, 2013
I will continue to offer my congratulations to Volt owners and support them. Volt is a wonderful car.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7027 Oct 17, 2013
I would agree that Volt is an exceptional vehicle.
But it's not my choice, nor does it seem to be the choice of many buyers.
Sales are dismal.

As well, I fail to understand why Root is so passionate about Volt when he doesn 't own one, and has stated he would never buy one.
Furthermore, Root has chosen to do his weird FauxISP charade to reinforce his passion.
I also believe that the Great Grandstander (Luvmy-self. Oops--Volt) must be very insecure about owning one that he has to go to such extremes to justify his purchase.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7028 Oct 17, 2013
I support the Volt and owners for a few reasons. Volt also holds the most market of all the cars in its class and has so for the last several years. It's also sold faster than Prius did back when it was introduced. Stating the facts with a bit of transparency speaks volumes. In fact, for every negative Volt comnent presented in his thread, from page one, I would wager they are probably based in either bias, lie, or misinformation.

The car is what it is, love it or hate it. Why the reason to ridicule it or its owners is beyond me.

Kudos on not blaming me for being love Volt too. That's at minimum a step in the right direction.
Canada Dog Pervert

United States

#7029 Oct 17, 2013
Got to thinking and would like to ask a question about the Volt. If the battery were allowed to heat up and burst into flames like a Tesla, would the dog eater take this opportunity to throw a dog on the fire and quick roast for the wife and kids?
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#7030 Oct 17, 2013
Root wrote:
I support the Volt and owners for a few reasons. Volt also holds the most market of all the cars in its class and has so for the last several years. It's also sold faster than Prius did back when it was introduced. Stating the facts with a bit of transparency speaks volumes. In fact, for every negative Volt comnent presented in his thread, from page one, I would wager they are probably based in either bias, lie, or misinformation.
The car is what it is, love it or hate it. Why the reason to ridicule it or its owners is beyond me.
Kudos on not blaming me for being love Volt too. That's at minimum a step in the right direction.
Lots of stuff appears to be "beyond you" Root.
Like when you fail to score points in a debate, you immediately revert to cheap shot vulgarity.
Like the post above which you clearly authored under the " Canadian Dog Pervert" username.

Be advised Root, all these cute little foibles you've hatched to intimidate aren 't going to change anything.
Not going away. May take a break now and then, but as long as you continue your nonsense, I'll be there to smack you down.
The more you play your dirty tricks, the more convinced I am that you're the loser.
As The Great Grandstander often does.........
Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tony Stewart wants back in a NASCAR Xfinity car... 1 hr True Phartse 20
New Arrival JBT V-GPII IMS C91 car list and fun... 19 hr tuita 1
mehdisoft Nov 17 asgari123 1
News Exclusive: Dr. Phil feels 'violated' over stole... (Sep '12) Nov 15 cadescove99 6
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Nov 15 jimmyLIN 20
Tips to unlock KVM in Land Rover Nov 15 Ambrosio 1
(11.11 Big Promotion) BMW ICOM Next A+B+C Nov 8 FMPC001 1
BMW ISTA-D Rheingold 4.05.23 free dwonload her... (May '17) Sep '17 willburr555 5
More from around the web