Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11780 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Canadian Dog Love

United States

#6929 Oct 14, 2013
If we provided one Volt for every igloo woman in Canada this would be a good thing.
Over Priced Cruze

Florham Park, NJ

#6930 Oct 14, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
<quoted text>
Curiously, the numbers he uses keep changing.
His methodology is akin to a sleazy ponzi scheme.
Speaking of sleazy, whaddya think of the Shreveport Chameleon's latest fiasco?
Personally, I think we're all being conned by only a couple of pro Volt shills.
Too many games being played here now.
It's probably all iluvmyVolt; the guy sounds like he's suffering from multiple personality disorder (MPD). Throw in a few more mental illnesses: delusional disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, irrationality, paranoia; the guys a total wacko!
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6931 Oct 14, 2013
Here in Canada the pollution has killed off thousands--people, wildlife, fish, forests, everything. People here are starving and sick from polluted crops, animals and fish. It is impossible to grow food on our sewage contaminated land and a health risk to drink our water. This is why our citizens are dying from disease, are morbidly obese, and poor. Our State Governments are so corrupt that we now have a hopelessly failed economy and oppressive per capita debt. Our Federal Government is so incompetent that they have allowed the entire governmental process to shut the country down.
We all want to become Americans, because things are so much better there.
Please America, help us out. One positive thing to mention, the Volt battery is lasting for years and years. This is saving us a lot of money. I love you.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6932 Oct 14, 2013
Over Priced Cruze wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably all iluvmyVolt; the guy sounds like he's suffering from multiple personality disorder (MPD). Throw in a few more mental illnesses: delusional disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, irrationality, paranoia; the guys a total wacko!
Naw, I don't think there's enough brainpower for him to get involved in those juvenile games.
He's just a simple guy who believes his Volt is the most important thing in his life. Talk about priorities!!
I know for sure the key player here is mostly JJFADS. He's left a footprint far too often, and now it's caught up with him.
He doesn't realize that everybody leaves their footprint on the web, and sooner or later it gets picked off.
Talk about a personality issue--this bozo is really twisted.
If you want my advice, the most damage we can do to people like this is to just walk away from these threads.
I was off for three months, and look what happened--the thread almost disappeared.
I've been back for three days and he's having a feeding frenzy!!
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6933 Oct 14, 2013
I think there needs to be a complaint to Topix about one of their administrators abusing his position. This Windsor JJFADS fella has been getting away with it for too long. If I was a Topix Administrator, I would summon the dogs of war. His conduct is unbecoming. I will say lithium Ion batteries (such as used by all the EV’s) are so great, because they require sophisticated cooling systems and robust steel protection to keep the driver safe and the battery lasts for years and years. I love dogs and you.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6934 Oct 14, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
Here in Canada the pollution has killed off thousands--people, wildlife, fish, forests, everything. People here are starving and sick from polluted crops, animals and fish. It is impossible to grow food on our sewage contaminated land and a health risk to drink our water. This is why our citizens are dying from disease, are morbidly obese, and poor. Our State Governments are so corrupt that we now have a hopelessly failed economy and oppressive per capita debt. Our Federal Government is so incompetent that they have allowed the entire governmental process to shut the country down.
We all want to become Americans, because things are so much better there.
Please America, help us out. One positive thing to mention, the Volt battery is lasting for years and years. This is saving us a lot of money. I love you.
Do you prefer a one bedroom or two bedroom igloo?
We have a few with an iceberg view you might like.
Almost forgot--in order to emigate to Canada, you'll have to pass a couple of tests.
Integrity and intelligence.
Better think in terms of remedial counselling before you apply.
Right now, you're not looking too good in those categories.
Canadian Dog Love

United States

#6935 Oct 14, 2013
Will the real Canadian dog eating troll please stand up, please stand up?
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6936 Oct 14, 2013
Do you prefer a one bedroom or two bedroom hut?
We have a few with an iceberg view you might like.
Almost forgot--in order to emigate to Canada, you'll have to pass a couple of tests.
I offer an erectile dysfunction test that will blow you away.
Better think in terms of battery power.
Right now, you're looking too good in those categories.
I love you.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6937 Oct 14, 2013
Canadian Dog Love wrote:
Will the real Canadian dog eating troll please stand up, please stand up?
Then you'd better remain seated.
That is, if you don't want to be busted.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6938 Oct 14, 2013
Could it be the pollution in Shreveport that causes such bizarre behaviour?
The guy stood up!
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6939 Oct 14, 2013
What do we expect for a bozo whose tastes run to Sichuan Buffet a la Cat?
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6941 Oct 14, 2013
I sent an email to GM to find out some information about the Volt battery. They told me it will last a minumum of 10 years.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6942 Oct 14, 2013
Leagle Beagle wrote:
I sent an email to GM to find out some information about the Volt battery. They told me it will last a minumum of 10 years.
Look, I'll even throw in a bridge with the igloo.
(E-Mail to GM?? Those drugs are making you delusional. Emigration isn't gonna happen if you keep that up)
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6943 Oct 14, 2013
Over Priced Cruze wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me--leave this forum for 10 days, and watch what happens!
It'll just fade away from it's own weight of BS.
The only post will be the gruesome twosome talking to each other ( and themselves!)
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6944 Oct 14, 2013
Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with people who act like teenagers with hormone issues?
Whenever we enter the arena, it just gives them an excuse to post more idiocy.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6945 Oct 14, 2013
Volt thread about good things Volt, try it sometime.
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6946 Oct 14, 2013
Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with one troll from Windsor that hates the Volt and acts like a teenage with hormone issues?
Whenever we enter the arena, it just gives them an excuse to post more idiocy. I'm going to send some more emails and learn more about this Volt.
Leagle Beagle

Windsor, Canada

#6947 Oct 14, 2013
To "Overpriced Cruze"

Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with one troll from Shreveport who obsesses about the Volt and acts like a teenager with hormonal issues?
Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who uses Faux ISPs to mimic those he strives to muzzle?
Responding to these clowns just gives them an excuse to post more idiocy.
Attempting to have a mature discussion where both sides of an issue can be addressed, just gives them an excuse to prolong the nonsense.
This clown doesn't play by rules of integrity and civility.
When he is not doing what he's doing here today, he uses homophobic insults and vulgarity. His track record is irrefutable.
Needless to say, If we continue to feed this clown, his stupidity will simply continue.
I advise abandoning this forum.
It's fool's folly.
Canadian Dog Pervert

United States

#6948 Oct 14, 2013
One thing is for sure, if he tries to eat my dog we're going to have a problem. Oklahoma doesn't play those games.
Leagle Beagle

Toronto, Canada

#6949 Oct 14, 2013
To anybody that will listen

Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with one troll from Canada who obsesses about the Volt and acts like a teenager with hormonal issues?
Either way, does it make any sense trying to have a reasonable discussion with someone who uses Faux ISPs to mimic those he strives to muzzle?
Responding to these clowns just gives them an excuse to post more idiocy.
Attempting to have a mature discussion where both sides of an issue can be addressed, just gives them an excuse to prolong the nonsense.
This clown doesn't play by rules of integrity and civility.
When he is not doing what he's doing here today, he uses homophobic insults and vulgarity. His track record is irrefutable.
Needless to say, If we continue to feed this clown, his stupidity will simply continue.
I advise abandoning this forum.
It's fool's folly.
I love you and I love the Volt. The battery will last 10 years. I didn’t know this until I asked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) Sun car-diagnostic-tool 14
Free download TOYOTA TIS 10.30.029 (Jan '16) Sat master 3
FAQ OBDSTAR F100 Ford/Mazda key programmer Jul 22 Janealen 4
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Jul 22 Janealen 28
Poll LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) Jul 21 Longrod van Hugen... 247
Types of Wheel Bearings Jul 21 Andybaby 1
2001 GU Patrol (Y61) going into limp home mode,... Jul 20 lanrce 1
More from around the web