Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 10478 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Root

Shreveport, LA

#6244 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
It is political. I didn't make it political. In the last election, every Republican running for President went on record against the Volt. I am also a conservative. But I'm not afraid to point out huge mistakes being made, wherever they are.
You know full well I've always given the Bush Presidents full credit for the Volt and for having the guts to create the tax credits and subsidies needed for these types of cars. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the Volt.
10% fewer people are calling themselves Republican just since the 2012 election. Most of those folks are older, middle America citizens. Why? They don't believe in the "vote no, regardless" attitude that is now prevalent. Dwight D. Eisenhower is turning over in his grave.
Watch the video and then search YouTube for "Fox News + Chevy Volt". They flipped. They now spew hatred. I didn't make that up. They have at least 50 videos on the Volt alone. All of them spewing.
You asked where the hatred came from. If the truth hurts, sorry.
You are carrying on making it political. Just leave it alone. I don't see you complaining about lies on the left.

Just don't bring politics in, it goes nowhere.
Dominic

Canada

#6245 Aug 15, 2013
When dealing with politicians ( or those who talk and act like them), one has to recognize that politicians deal in political BS and bafflegab.
Otherwise politicians,(or those who talk and act like them), can't be trusted.
That's why you're treated accordingly.
Just so you'll understand.
We do what we have to do.
Tesla Recall 99 Percent

United States

#6248 Aug 15, 2013
Someone slap my face do my eyes deceive me? Is this a dream? You finally admit to being the cyberjerkoff?
Dominic

Canada

#6249 Aug 15, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
Someone slap my face do my eyes deceive me? Is this a dream? You finally admit to being the cyberjerkoff?
Not at all.
It just means you're using another fake IP scam.
Playin' the game yet again?

Honest, mature, and intelligent readers recognize your cloning activity for what it is.
Who knows what your objective is, assuming you even have one.
But rest assured, it won't change anything..
Dominic

Shreveport, LA

#6250 Aug 15, 2013
I have an idea. Letís all post under Dominic. Maybe heíll get tired of being the cyber (whatever itís called) and realize he should use one name and stick to it. These games are absolutely ridiculous. The sex talk, the animal things etc have no place in an an Auto Forum and especially not on this Volt forum.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#6251 Aug 15, 2013
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
It just means you're using another fake IP scam.
Playin' the game yet again?
Honest, mature, and intelligent readers recognize your cloning activity for what it is.
Who knows what your objective is, assuming you even have one.
But rest assured, it won't change anything..
I see you're still at it, putting waves in the water. Will you ever learn? We get it, you hate the Volt and love to troll.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6252 Aug 15, 2013
I have to apologize to all forum users. It is not my intention to be a nuisance. My true colours are that of any self serving individual and I harbour no ill will toward the Volt. Itís a fine car and Iím sorry for my behaviour.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6253 Aug 15, 2013
JJFADS wrote:
<quoted text>I see you're still at it, putting waves in the water. Will you ever learn? We get it, you hate the Volt and love to troll.

"We" get it?
You speaking for yourself?
But you're not a "we", you're an"I".
There are very few "we's" involved here.
Mostly the "We" is just one individual posting under my name and faking three or four IPs..
That's a cute trick, but not clever, and certainly not according to Topix rules of conduct.

BTW, if you call what I do "trolling", then how can we describe the homophobic and sexual inferences going on here by the "We"?
I would be interested in knowing how you categorize that filth.
Also what do you consider about the legitimacy of the faking names and IPs?
Is that of no consequence compared to my complaining about it.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6254 Aug 15, 2013
Dominic wrote:
I have an idea. Letís all post under Dominic. Maybe heíll get tired of being the cyber (whatever itís called) and realize he should use one name and stick to it. These games are absolutely ridiculous. The sex talk, the animal things etc have no place in an an Auto Forum and especially not on this Volt forum.
Old idea,, and you should know better.
You've been doing your fake Dominic thing all along.
If you're so tired of "sex talk, animal things, etc.", then why not just stop doing it.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6255 Aug 15, 2013
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Old idea,, and you should know better.
You've been doing your fake Dominic thing all along.
If you're so tired of "sex talk, animal things, etc.", then why not just stop doing it.
Sorry but I'm not interested in your sex talk. If you want to talk positive about the Volt on this Volt forum I'm all ears.

PS I think you've been had. It's time to stop changing IP's and blaming it on others. Remember walk the walk? You should try it, it works wonders and you don't get yourself into these messes.

Now on with the Volt!
Dominic

Canada

#6256 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry but I'm not interested in your sex talk. If you want to talk positive about the Volt on this Volt forum I'm all ears.
PS I think you've been had. It's time to stop changing IP's and blaming it on others. Remember walk the walk? You should try it, it works wonders and you don't get yourself into these messes.
Now on with the Volt!
Yeah, but the only folks messing up are the name and IP fakers.
They (and you) have to live with those lies.
I don't. Because I don't lie about my whereabouts or my name.
What you see is what you get.
On the contrary, I just laugh at those fools--and you included.
Furthermore I don't have to stop changing IPs, simply because I never have changed mine.
You see, with m it's about ethics.
That's something you need to learn.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6258 Aug 15, 2013
The next gen Chevy Volt should be getting a three cylinder turbo. Sounds interesing!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6259 Aug 15, 2013
Interesting!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tesla Recall 99 Percent

United States

#6260 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
The next gen Chevy Volt should be getting a three cylinder turbo. Sounds interesing!
A turbine in the Volt is definitely a plus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Over Priced Cruze

Trumbull, CT

#6261 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
Add the turbo and lose the dopey Voltec Drive!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Over Priced Cruze

Trumbull, CT

#6262 Aug 15, 2013
http://www.npr.org/2013/08/15/212311986/state...
It's time for the free loaders to pay their fair share.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6263 Aug 15, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>A turbine in the Volt is definitely a plus.
These are exciting times!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Charlene

Los Angeles, CA

#6264 Aug 16, 2013
I just leased a base Volt 12k miles/year for 276/month $2000 out the door for a 39 month lease in CA. I was paying $240/month on gas for my 2004 BMW 325i. Got a new car and no headaches. I see the $2000 as
money well spent

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6265 Aug 16, 2013
Charlene wrote:
I just leased a base Volt 12k miles/year for 276/month $2000 out the door for a 39 month lease in CA. I was paying $240/month on gas for my 2004 BMW 325i. Got a new car and no headaches. I see the $2000 as
money well spent
Sounds great, are you in a Volt club yet? We have a Volt owner here from Ca.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Over Priced Cruze

Trumbull, CT

#6266 Aug 16, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds great, are you in a Volt club yet? We have a Volt owner here from Ca.
Charlene, if you have no life, like to hang out in Chevy dealer's garages on weekends listening to boring blowhards like iluvmyVolt; the Volt Club is for you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Senate Dems block trade measure 13 hr serfs up 5
News Weekly Recap: GM plans massive new paint shop a... 16 hr Just one 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) 19 hr ccherdrem43701 383
Nasty Canadian Jap Car News Fri Silent Echo 21
News Itís a Sad Day at Toyota (Jun '10) Fri Leapfrogged Volt 1,151
Canada Proxy Queer May 21 Civil Poster 2
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) May 21 AVR 268
More from around the web