Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11783 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6220 Aug 14, 2013
The Volt isn't a hated car.
On the other hand, there's lots of that for you Root.
And it's well earned.
Cyber stupidity is the main reason.
When are you gonna stop that silliness.

First prize, you get to debate with Root.
Second prize, you get to debate with Root twice.
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6222 Aug 14, 2013
The only monkey in this site is a chronically retarded individual who posts using other people's names, and who shows an IP location in Manassas Virginia.

Seems this fellow often fantasizes about carnal relations with monkeys.
Makes one wonder about his upbringing.
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6223 Aug 14, 2013
This same monkey minded individual often posts under the name of Tesla Recall 99 Percent, and fakes an IP location from San Antonio Texas.
Wonder who and where all this fakery really comes from.
More cyber stupidity perhaps?
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6226 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
Well, the Volt is a hated car, that's for sure.
And the most loved car!!! These haters get marching orders from Rush Limburger and Smilly O'Reilly. Funny thing, they both loved the Volt concept when Bush was President.

They flipped and the haters blindly followed. They don't even remember when Fox loved the Volt. That's how little they use their brains.

I have gone through 340 charging cycles. Not one iota of degradation. Got 45 miles at full charge a few times this summer.

Any hater who thinks the battery will be bad after 500 cycles is in denial. There are Volt owners that have achieved more than 1,000 cycles with no degradation. Real world (per battery experts) means they have 80% of their charging cycles left.

As you can see, one of the haters here grabbed on to that misleading story and will probably use it to give false information to uneducated and unsuspecting folks in the future. That's called being a liar.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6227 Aug 15, 2013
When O'Reilly and Fox loved the Volt, tax credits and subsidies. Flip floppers. You know why they flipped!

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6228 Aug 15, 2013
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not here to add anything to the mix.
Two reasons.
First, there 's nothing I could add that hasn't been already been said multiple times.
Second, I'm obliged to expose the Root guy for what he is, mainly a cyber stupidity instigator who plays multiple roles in his cyber stupidity scam.
Same can be said about you. Everybody knows who you really are. Taking a break!!! Puleeeeeze.
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6229 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Same can be said about you. Everybody knows who you really are. Taking a break!!! Puleeeeeze.
Yes, I have repeated myself.
For good reason.
There are a couple of snakes out there in cyberland who need attention.
At least I have the integrity to admit that.
But you're way out in first place in terms of repetition.
Evidently you've been told that by several others.
Playing catchup to you is too far out of reach for me.

"Everybody"--meaning you and maybe one other multi aliased other person--are hopelessly wrong.
The name is Dominic.
I post from Toronto, and live here.
I have never used any other name, or any other IP.
End of story.
I care less how much you piss and moan otherwise.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6230 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Wow!
Fear causes this type of behavior and negativity. Not fear of the car, fears in the individual.
BTW - watch out for the cyber bully, he'll be calling you me and me you in about 3 2 1.. lol
Did you read any of the comments in that forum? Real Volt owners with real world stats. My son does 2 full recharges per day. He gets 47 miles at full charge. His 2013 has slightly more range than mine. The 2014 will have more.

13,500 miles. 27 gallons of gas.$327 charging costs.$20 maintenance costs.$455 total cost to operate.$0.034 per mile total to operate.

At $3.85 per gallon for gas, that equates to 113 mpg.

City driving, EV mode only, using charging costs only - 139 mpg.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6231 Aug 15, 2013
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have repeated myself.
For good reason.
There are a couple of snakes out there in cyberland who need attention.
At least I have the integrity to admit that.
But you're way out in first place in terms of repetition.
Evidently you've been told that by several others.
Playing catchup to you is too far out of reach for me.
"Everybody"--meaning you and maybe one other multi aliased other person--are hopelessly wrong.
The name is Dominic.
I post from Toronto, and live here.
I have never used any other name, or any other IP.
End of story.
I care less how much you piss and moan otherwise.
OK
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6232 Aug 15, 2013
Whew, got some lather up on that one.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6233 Aug 15, 2013
Oh, and by the way, 500 charging cycles is only 20,000 miles. Most 2011 Volt owners have surpassed that, with no degradation.

GM must have replaced all those batteries for free, being that the warranty is for 80,000 moles.

The nutty professor failed 3rd grade math.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6234 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
When O'Reilly and Fox loved the Volt, tax credits and subsidies. Flip floppers. You know why they flipped!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b-jOiSgbmhcXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
Donít make the car political, itís a car. Just because a Conservative may not like it doesnít mean all conservatives donít like it. I'm a conservtive and I like it. Thatís just like saying if one person runs around making accusations out of thin air then the other does it too. Things just donít work like that.
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6235 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
Rest assured, no lather.
Don't be lookin' for attaboys just yet.
Just tellin' it straight.
Spades being called spades is all.

PS.
Hate to tell you this, but you'll have to add my name to the growing list of people who classify your posts as boring. They really are. Any chance you could add something more interesting than the usual same old, same old?
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6236 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Donít make the car political, itís a car. Just because a Conservative may not like it doesnít mean all conservatives donít like it. I'm a conservtive and I like it. Thatís just like saying if one person runs around making accusations out of thin air then the other does it too. Things just donít work like that.
For a person who advocates no politics, you certainly talk act like a politician.
Many of your posts (whether authored by yourself or your other names) are titled or posted in with political innuendo.
Mostly bafflegab, obfuscation, BS, never give straight answers, deflect anything requiring honesty, then lyin' and cheatin' at every opportunity.
Plus the frequent use of vulgar and offensive filth. Can't forget that!
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6237 Aug 15, 2013
You come to a Volt forum to call posts about the Volt boring. Think about it. If ranting, hateful posts are what you consider interesting, then you are pleasing yourself very well.

And all those folks joining in to call me boring are two people. The Dolt and you. You are fooling no one.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6238 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
You just blew over his head. Read the above post.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6239 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read any of the comments in that forum? Real Volt owners with real world stats. My son does 2 full recharges per day. He gets 47 miles at full charge. His 2013 has slightly more range than mine. The 2014 will have more.
13,500 miles. 27 gallons of gas.$327 charging costs.$20 maintenance costs.$455 total cost to operate.$0.034 per mile total to operate.
At $3.85 per gallon for gas, that equates to 113 mpg.
City driving, EV mode only, using charging costs only - 139 mpg.
Great information. Thanks for sharing.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6240 Aug 15, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Donít make the car political, itís a car. Just because a Conservative may not like it doesnít mean all conservatives donít like it. I'm a conservtive and I like it. Thatís just like saying if one person runs around making accusations out of thin air then the other does it too. Things just donít work like that.
It is political. I didn't make it political. In the last election, every Republican running for President went on record against the Volt. I am also a conservative. But I'm not afraid to point out huge mistakes being made, wherever they are.

You know full well I've always given the Bush Presidents full credit for the Volt and for having the guts to create the tax credits and subsidies needed for these types of cars. Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the Volt.

10% fewer people are calling themselves Republican just since the 2012 election. Most of those folks are older, middle America citizens. Why? They don't believe in the "vote no, regardless" attitude that is now prevalent. Dwight D. Eisenhower is turning over in his grave.

Watch the video and then search YouTube for "Fox News + Chevy Volt". They flipped. They now spew hatred. I didn't make that up. They have at least 50 videos on the Volt alone. All of them spewing.

You asked where the hatred came from. If the truth hurts, sorry.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6241 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
You come to a Volt forum to call posts about the Volt boring. Think about it. If ranting, hateful posts are what you consider interesting, then you are pleasing yourself very well.
And all those folks joining in to call me boring are two people. The Dolt and you. You are fooling no one.
That'w what he wants to do. The more you talk to him the less you talk about the Volt (or whatever topic he hates).
Dominic

Red Deer, Canada

#6242 Aug 15, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
Sorry, but calling something boring by any other name would be doing a disservice to the many folks who classify his posts as boring.
Hate to tell you, when posted information is posted and reposted, then repeated again, and reposted at least one more time for effect, it gets boring.
All we're asking for is "new and improved"!
Not just "same old, same old" repackaged in a slightly different but very familiar box.
Why is it you see a simple and constructive piece of good advice as something to be afraid of?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can I buy Tech Tool 2.05 and Dev2tool at ... Sun tuita 1
Original Xhorse VVDI2 BMW Key Programmer Feedback Aug 18 tuita 3
News Joe's Crab Shack apologizes for racially-charge... (Mar '16) Aug 16 Chauntyll Allen 27
Buy 2017 New V1.70 Opel OP-COM 2016 Aug 16 OPCOM 2016 3
$39.00 WOW 5.00.12 USB Version OBD2 Diagnostic ... Aug 16 wow 50012 3
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Aug 15 Latintony1 314
7th Anniversary Sale 2nd Wave, Lowest Price & F... Aug 15 jimmyLIN 1
More from around the web