Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11784 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6140 Aug 6, 2013
Dominic wrote:
WARNING !!
It has been confirmed that this forum is being corrupted by only one or two individuals using proxy servers and/or smart phones to disguise their locations and usernames!!
And this who vigorously proclaim innocence are often the most guilty.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!
Here is a picture of my wife just before I stick my finger in her butt.
http://www.filedump.net/dumped/ginormousmonke...
I haven't laughed that hard in so long.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6141 Aug 6, 2013
WARNING!! WARNING !! WARNING!!

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.
Those who vigorously claim innocence are likely the most guilty.

Root

Shreveport, LA

#6143 Aug 6, 2013
Volt is number one. That pisses off the hater.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6144 Aug 6, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't laughed that hard in so long.
He is a sick man. I wonder if he sleeps well. Must be kind of strange to hunt down a topic specifically on a Volt forum to post bs. When hate flows in the blood that's the way it goes I guess.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6149 Aug 7, 2013
WARNING!! WARNING !! WARNING!!

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.

Dominic

Manassas, VA

#6150 Aug 7, 2013
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. from Canada to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.

Here is a picture of our son. He came right after my wife did.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.1... !/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/ derivatives/landscape_635/bono bos26n-1-web.jpg
Dominic

Manassas, VA

#6151 Aug 7, 2013
Here is the link to my son. He came right after my wife did.

http://images.smh.com.au/2009/05/31/548723/or... (1)-600x400.jpg
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6152 Aug 7, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me wonder what the Tesla resale is with the wobbly backseat and the Tesla drive problems.
I hope it's not as bad as the Rav4 plug in. That thing has the Tesla system and it is a nightmare. I bet the Rav4/Tesla combo goes the way of the Corvair!
Dominic

Manassas, VA

#6153 Aug 7, 2013

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals from Canada using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.

Check out my wife at the park yesterday. She said that I can have all the finger I want if I buy her a Volt.

http://bargainprofessor.files.wordpress.com/2...
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6154 Aug 7, 2013
Since Volt has the highest resale value award for 2013 again, and itís number one in the marketplace, I wonder if it will end the year on top again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6155 Aug 7, 2013

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals from Canada using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.

Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6156 Aug 7, 2013

It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals from the USA using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.

Not_Guilty

Windsor, Canada

#6157 Aug 7, 2013
In spite of reluctance to rejoin this ridiculous folly, I find it necessary to do two things....

First:
Assure those who insist otherwise, I do not, and never have,falsely posted from proxy servers etc. to change IP locations.
Unlike those here who obviously do so.
I consider that a childlike and cowardly excuse, used by folks who hide behind anonymity when they choose to act stupid.
I post exclusively from Windsor,Canada, unless my wife and I go to our Puerto Vallarta Condo, or from our cottage near Haliburton, Ontario, and we use IP locations there.

Second:
To reiterate what that Toronto poster (who is, I have no idea) has repeatedly warned us about, as follows...

"WARNING!! WARNING !! WARNING!!
It's confirmed this forum is corrupted by one or two individuals in USA using proxy servers, cell phones, etc. to disguise locations and usernames, and posting filth under other's names as a harassing scam.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!"

There is no question this nonsense is being foisted upon the forum by a couple of demented clowns who unfortunately use fake IPs with gross vulgarity to harrassi others they don't agree with.
All they accomplish is to show the world just how deeply into the gutter they choose to live, and just how sick they are.
No wonder the USA is universally disliked around the world.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6161 Aug 7, 2013
<quoted text>Sick man

Speak for yourself.
"Sick" is your area of expertise.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6163 Aug 7, 2013
I often wondered if these hatful types get upset when they hear something positive about the Volt because they really do hate the car or if something else drives their behavior. Is it so bad that Volt is #1?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6164 Aug 8, 2013
Root wrote:
I often wondered if these hatful types get upset when they hear something positive about the Volt because they really do hate the car or if something else drives their behavior. Is it so bad that Volt is #1?
I don't think Volt has even been mentioned in any of my posts. I certainly bear no hatred there.
My main gripe is about the clowns like you and the Texas or Manassas persona who post filth using fake IPs and other people's names.
As far as I'm concerned, you're sitting in theorems of that sleazy little game. So all I have to say to you is "shame". You speak out of both sides of your face, and frankly, that's disgusting.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6166 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>Monkey molester!
Speak for yourself!
Posting that garbage seems to be a popular activity of yours.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6167 Aug 8, 2013
Both the Chevy Spark EV and the Chevy Volt are priced for the masses and offer nice high-torque low-fuel cost driving for everybody that desires one.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6169 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>I wonder if monkey molesters would buy one? Just think about it. They could use the savings on monkey food.
You, of all people, should know the answer to that query.
Being as you're the one posting all those vulgar pictures under my username!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6170 Aug 8, 2013
<quoted text>I wonder if monkey molesters would buy one? Just think about it. They could use the savings on monkey food.
There are considerable savings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Mon Charlie Estupefacto 3
XTOOL x100 pad 2 newest update and carlist - al... Sep 15 jimmyLIN 3
How to use Autel Maxisys Data Logging function Sep 15 Ambrosio 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 394
MPPS V18 clone success and failed Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
ODIS 4.1.X which 5054a and what operating system? Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
Autel DS808 price, update, review, car list, forum Sep 11 OBD2TOOL 5
More from around the web