Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11783 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6110 Aug 5, 2013
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.

They named the Volt "Best Engineered Car".

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chevr...

Warning, true facts are dangerous to haters. Their heads may explode.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6111 Aug 5, 2013
Chevrolet Volt and Vauxhall Ampera win Diesel Car’s Best Eco Car of the Year.

What? A diesel car publication names a non diesel car "Best Eco Car"?

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/chevy-volt-...
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6112 Aug 6, 2013
Dominic wrote:
WARNING!!
The above post is an example of false and misleading activity by certain posters using deceptive tactics in this forum.
(Root has just confirmed that people here are hiding their IP addresses by using proxy servers. They do this to appear from different locations using different usernames. So it merely confirms that only one or two individuals are keeping the fires lit in this forum!)
VIEWER DISCRETION IS DEFINITELY RECOMMENDED!!!
No wrong again and no I didn’t say anything about people using proxy servers to hide an IP address (something you often make up in your head) so no it doesn’t merely confirm anything other than your strange ideas. There are many different means to access the internet. There are many discrepancies to location services and there are options as well to tell your browser to turn of location services. I give you one example in a n effort to help you understand more about computers. If an individual uses a phone to access the internet, it very may be possible for that particular phone to “locate” hundreds of miles away. This happens without the use of a proxy server, roaming, or “cloaking” as you’ve called it in the past.

Of course, intellectually you are unable to provide any proof of anything you say on these forums and we only get further away from the topic of Volt when you go off on these tangents, so I say to you this, Volt is number one.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6113 Aug 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
SAE International is a global association of more than 128,000 engineers and related technical experts in the aerospace, automotive and commercial-vehicle industries.
"Warning, true facts are dangerous to haters. Their heads may explode." Love it-

Since you mention exploding heads..

They also conjure up strange ideas like a second rate detective. Was it not the hater that blamed you for using a false identity about a month ago? And did the hater not harass you about your comments on Freemont being a Ford plant or something to that effect? Then used that to attack your credibililty and demean you? I believe at one point the hater swore up and down that you were me, and I was you.
Another time I was JJfadds and another time I was Jim Smaters (or he was me) who is now long gone at the hands of the harassing Canadian. Another time I was another person, and another I was.. well you get the picture. All in an effort to attack people and degrade them.

But hey, Volt is number one and that's the way it is. He can't change that. The market has spoken.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6114 Aug 6, 2013
WARNING!!

It has now been confirmed that this forum is being corrupted by only one or two individuals using proxy servers and smart phones to disguise their locations and usernames!!

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6115 Aug 6, 2013
I came to the table with open arms and tried to help you in a fair and reasonable way. It obviously didn’t work, so be it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6116 Aug 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
That's great news! Thanks for keeping your composure and sharing exactly what this is about, that being good things about the Volt.
Over Priced Cruze

Florham Park, NJ

#6118 Aug 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
Ancient History
Over Priced Cruze

Florham Park, NJ

#6119 Aug 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
Who cars! Save this BS for your family gathering, you're boring us to death!
Dominic

Manassas, VA

#6121 Aug 6, 2013
I like to insert my pointer finger into my wife's ass sometimes. If I do it right and I get all the hair pulled to one side of her hole, she gets off and will do it to me. Here is a thread for more information.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/sex/TDRH8BGO4...

Dominic P Smuck
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6123 Aug 6, 2013
Over Priced Cruze wrote:
<quoted text>
Ancient History
Ok ... you want new awards ... the Volt has already won 3 major awards in 2013. Here is the most important.

Headline:

Chevy Volt Wins J.D Power APEAL Award for 3rd Consecutive Year; Volt is Still Only Plug-In to Ever Win  ... Ever.

http://insideevs.com/chevy-volt-wins-j-d-powe...

The Volt is the most awarded car in history. In history! And 2011 is not ancient history. That car is exactly the same car as the 2013 except for some goodies and the fact that they allowed a little more battery to be used off the bottom end. It is exactly the same battery.

Warning: more bad news for haters. The walls will be sprayed with brain matter from heads exploding.
Dominic

Manassas, VA

#6124 Aug 6, 2013
Tesla Recall 99 Percent wrote:
<quoted text> I thought you were a queer. What are you doing with a wife?
WARNING!!

It has now been confirmed that this forum is being corrupted by only one or two individuals using proxy servers and smart phones to disguise their locations and usernames!!

Here is a picture of my wife's ass. I go both ways.

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2...

Dominic P Smuck
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6125 Aug 6, 2013
Two questions. Who cars? Does that mean "Cars the Who drive"? And who is "us" that I am boring to death?

This is a Volt forum. If you're bored ... go away.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#6126 Aug 6, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok ... you want new awards ... the Volt has already won 3 major awards in 2013. Here is the most important.
Headline:
Chevy Volt Wins J.D Power APEAL Award for 3rd Consecutive Year; Volt is Still Only Plug-In to Ever Win  ... Ever.
The Volt is the most awarded car in history. In history! And 2011 is not ancient history. That car is exactly the same car as the 2013 except for some goodies and the fact that they allowed a little more battery to be used off the bottom end. It is exactly the same battery.
Warning: more bad news for haters. The walls will be sprayed with brain matter from heads exploding.
I can't beleive how many awards the Volt has won. That is one great car!
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6127 Aug 6, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>"Warning, true facts are dangerous to haters. Their heads may explode." Love it-
Since you mention exploding heads..
They also conjure up strange ideas like a second rate detective. Was it not the hater that blamed you for using a false identity about a month ago? And did the hater not harass you about your comments on Freemont being a Ford plant or something to that effect? Then used that to attack your credibililty and demean you? I believe at one point the hater swore up and down that you were me, and I was you.
Another time I was JJfadds and another time I was Jim Smaters (or he was me) who is now long gone at the hands of the harassing Canadian. Another time I was another person, and another I was.. well you get the picture. All in an effort to attack people and degrade them.
But hey, Volt is number one and that's the way it is. He can't change that. The market has spoken.
I'm pretty sure he is now Dominic. Anyway, he calls links to interesting facts about batteries, quick charging, range, etc lies and misinformation, and repetitive. He then encourages someone to keep repeating the same, non informational nonsense over and over. Look who has sunk from his own weight.

GO VOLT. JD POWERS ... 3 YEARS RUNNING.

“Irrefutable Harm”

Since: Mar 09

Miami Beach Fl.

#6128 Aug 6, 2013
Dominic wrote:
<quoted text>
WARNING!!
Here is a picture of my wife's ass. I go both ways.
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/4/2...
Dominic P Smuck
Damn boy do you serve that up with a side dog filet too?
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6130 Aug 6, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I can't beleive how many awards the Volt has won. That is one great car!
Amen. I misspoke though. The most important award the Volt has won is the European Car Of The Year award last year.

Why? Because it is the only American built car to ever win that award. The Europeans look down their noses at American cars. For them to swallow their pride and give that award to the Volt means the car has to be even better than they admit.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#6133 Aug 6, 2013
Kelly Blue Book gives the Volt another 2013 award. 5 year cost to own. I guess those Volt owners are saving money.

http://www.chevrolet.com/culture/article/5-ye...

My son has already saved just under $1,500 in 5 months. When he needs to travel between the  SF and Santa Clara offices and then back and then home and can't charge, he can do so. Can't do that in a Leaf.
Dominic

Toronto, Canada

#6135 Aug 6, 2013
WARNING !!

It has been confirmed that this forum is being corrupted by only one or two individuals using proxy servers and/or smart phones to disguise their locations and usernames!!

And this who vigorously proclaim innocence are often the most guilty.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!!
Over Priced Cruze

Florham Park, NJ

#6138 Aug 6, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Headline:
It's only a matter of time before the Volt goes the way of those other General Motors engineering marvels: The Corvair, the Vega, Saturn, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, the Cadillac V8-6-4 (doltinVolt probably was suckered into to one of those also), Saab, and Hummer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MPPS V21 Locked! Attention please!!! 12 hr lalaura 1
Renault CAN CLIP Latest Version Mon lalaura 2
Where can I buy Tech Tool 2.05 and Dev2tool at ... Sun tuita 2
Original Xhorse VVDI2 BMW Key Programmer Feedback Aug 18 tuita 3
VVDI2 Xhorse - Where to get the original? Aug 17 lalaura 1
News Joe's Crab Shack apologizes for racially-charge... (Mar '16) Aug 16 Chauntyll Allen 27
Buy 2017 New V1.70 Opel OP-COM 2016 Aug 16 OPCOM 2016 3
More from around the web