Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11770 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Gizmo

Brockville, Canada

#4362 May 16, 2013
On the contrary LMV, please, please remain involved here.
Your presence adds a significant element of comedy to the meaning of the words "Overused Cliche".
You're doing a fine job.
Keep up the good work!!

BTW, Post 4353 was merely intended to help you.
Posters should avoid publishing their personal information.
I assumed you didn't realize your mistake.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4363 May 16, 2013
I'm glad Love Volt is here.
Gizmo

Brockville, Canada

#4364 May 16, 2013
Nothing really wrong about LuvVolt being here.
Like I said, he adds a new dimension to the words "Overused Ciliche"
He tends to get a tad anal when people don't post what he wants to hear.
WWE CRASHCAR 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#4365 May 16, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
It's useless Root. I know you will still try. He wants me off this forum. He can't stand facts that disprove his statements.
I don't know if you remember, but this all started when I proved that the Reuters article (the Volt loses $45k per sale) was wrong.
I didn't know who he was then. His tirades started soon thereafter.
Look at his post 4353 on this page (page 211). I knew he would use his shiftless mind. Watch this ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =irafmq5ZW0sXX
GM probably loses around $45,000, we'll never know, because GM will never admit to what they sunk into that thing; the real loser is the US taxpayer.

This beauty would make an appropriate addition the iluvmyVolt fleet.

http://www.corvettemuseum.org/corvair/Corvair...
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4366 May 16, 2013
The dolt forgets that even Reuters admits that the Volt only costs $20,000 to build.

They are the publication that started the $45,000 loss per vehicle rumor.

iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4368 May 16, 2013
I made no mistake. I used to love fishing. I was pretty good at it.

Knowing your bait is a big factor. Last night, I made two videos. One had some bait on it to see if a shifty fish could be caught.

I woke up at 6 just to see if I had a fish on the line. Sure enough, I did.

Watch the video.(post 4361). The name is "got you". If he was a fish, he would have been the first one over the side of the boat.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4369 May 16, 2013
It's really laughable to witness the cover ups when somebody makes a stupid mistake and tries to hide it.
Posters should be careful not to expose their personal information to the general public.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4371 May 16, 2013
When people make fun of you (like the imposter gizmo does), it's the sincerest form of flattery.
Thank you imposter gizmo for your flattery.
It's nice to feel welcome.

“Irrefutable Harm”

Since: Mar 09

Miami Beach Fl.

#4372 May 16, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
I made no mistake. I used to love fishing. I was pretty good at it.
Knowing your bait is a big factor. Last night, I made two videos. One had some bait on it to see if a shifty fish could be caught.
I woke up at 6 just to see if I had a fish on the line. Sure enough, I did.
Watch the video.(post 4361). The name is "got you". If he was a fish, he would have been the first one over the side of the boat.
Stick it to the gay canadian. He eats dog for breakfast and I'm a dog lover.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4374 May 16, 2013
Judged:1
Being as LMV ( who posts under a variety of screen names) has taken his best shots at yours truly (and pitifully feeble shots, as usual), I think it's only fair to show him what a really noteworthy shot should be.
Listen and learn LuvVolt-- here's to you.....

What comes to mind about LuvVolt and his ever present self indulgent presence in these forums:

LMV is a dispirited spirit who,as it turns out, happens to be a brethren boomer.
LMV is confused, scared, shaky, bewildered, sunspotted, and deeply hemorrhoidal. He is like a Sunny Acres escapee who will always be fuming over Fox News conspiracy theories in which tiny, meth-addicted howler monkeys are secretly dismantling their 401Ks during the NBA playoffs.
Well, LMV, get used to it. There were 39.6 million persons aged 65 or older in 2009—13 percent of the U.S. population.;You are one of many.
And in 2030, these morbidly obese, rictus-faced, gas-passing candidates for burst aneurysms like you will account for 19 percent of the US—yeah, LMV among them—although when I say;“account” I don’t mean they’ll be sentient.
God help us if, while huffing and puffing in front of an open Frigidaire, holding his mouth in a sustained gape—more decisions, more decisions!—where can I score some freebies today.
LMV will often accidentally discover behind his stacked bottles of joint-comfort glucosamine the keys to his aging Volt.(the one in which the battery died years ago).
LMV keeps it in his nursing home foyer as a shrine to days gone past.
When he's not counting the pennies in his piggy bank, he watches Judge Judy most days, pausing only to relieve his prostate blocked bladder--about every 10 minutes!
A small, withered, lonely, pitiful and cranky old guy with a rather over stressed ego, and is now suffering the side effects of a rather miserly life.

Now that's how it's done LMV.
Cheap shots don't count.
What you see above is a proper and quality version.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4375 May 16, 2013
I think we should be talking about the Volt here.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4376 May 16, 2013
Root wrote:
I agree.
Don't point the finger at yours truly for the latest fiasco.
Vega Cor Volt 2013

Newtown, CT

#4377 May 16, 2013
Root wrote:
What about garlic, we've haven't talked about that in quite some time.
Vega Cor Volt 2013

Newtown, CT

#4378 May 16, 2013
I'd like to see those brilliant GM engineers bring back the Pontiac Aztek and the Buick Rendezvous. Drop a Volt drive train into it, with a massive 1,500 pound battery; it would be the perfect car for iluvmyVolt.
car guy

Downers Grove, IL

#4379 May 16, 2013
Root wrote:
Ahh the volt is a piece of shit man.Tesla was rated number one by consumers reports pal.Didnt you get the memo?
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4382 May 16, 2013
Tesla S owner compares it to his Volt. Not such a big advantage for the S.

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1084138_t...
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4383 May 16, 2013
The big factor in the above link is the regenerative actions. You have to go through a menu in the S and all you have to do in the Volt is downshift.

I think that needs to be fixed. Especially when you consider the S costs 3 times more.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4384 May 16, 2013
I hate to tell you this hater. I have never pretended to be anybody else. That's not my style. I'm afraid you have at least one other person who doesn't like your style. I have a suspicion as to who it is ...(not Root)... but it would be wrong for me to guess.

I really don't care if you don't believe me. I don't spend all day thinking about it.

It's not that important, dude.

Now, for the 100th time. Just drop it. Be a real man and drop it.

There is no cheap shot in this post. So, just drop it.
Gizmo

Windsor, Canada

#4385 May 17, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
I hate to tell you this hater. I have never pretended to be anybody else. That's not my style. I'm afraid you have at least one other person who doesn't like your style. I have a suspicion as to who it is ...(not Root)... but it would be wrong for me to guess.
I really don't care if you don't believe me. I don't spend all day thinking about it.
It's not that important, dude.
Now, for the 100th time. Just drop it. Be a real man and drop it.
There is no cheap shot in this post. So, just drop it.
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Your posts have been just as confrontational as any other.
So please don't arbitrarily take the the high road when it's not warranted.
You have some reconciling to do before demanding it of others.
When that happens.......maybe, but not before.
Retired and Happy

Chicago, IL

#4386 May 17, 2013
Phantompay wrote:
<quoted text>Stick it to the gay canadian. He eats dog for breakfast and I'm a dog lover.
Do you love them doggie style or male superior?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help with 2002 Honda Odyssey radio code (Oct '07) Thu Foortay 83
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Wed Tom 19
News Jeep Trailcat Is the 707-hp Hellcat-Powered Wra... (Mar '16) Tue Wheels 7
Xhorse the best vvdi2 bmw Apr 25 Ambrosio 3
Where to buy VVDI 2, VVDI PROG programmer? (Oct '15) Apr 24 Ambrosio 5
OPCOM firmware 1.65 1.70 download: VAUX-COM 120... Apr 24 lalaura 4
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) Apr 24 lalaura 29
More from around the web