Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11775 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4041 May 7, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, my stupid little SOB, you have proven yourself to be a liar without the help of friends or foes. Your Friday statement of that you had to go because you had several music concerts to attend and then spend all of Saturday and Sunday posting proves, beyond a doubt, that you are a liar with NO credibility. As for being root as well as your current name, perhaps yes, perhaps no, however, iluvmyvolt has proven by his own words to be a liar.
Oooooh .... you got me. You're so stupid. I guess you have never heard of 9 AM and 9 PM.

Like ... I really worry about what you say, Dolt. You are a proven nobody. And, btw, as soon as I get my other computer fixed, I am going to post a video of the bands playing with the poster of the festival, with the dates and all. Why? Because I love rubbing your face in the mud.

What? You think music festivals are 24 hour affairs? If you had looked at my posts before 48 hours had passed, you would have seen the times that I posted.

You are so lost. You know, when you finally get enough money to get out of that single wide, I'll respect you.

Me? I paid for my house in 1994 .... 17 years after I bought it. Paid off my other properties soon thereafter. I retired at 50 ... 15 years ago.

Now ... considering how stupid you are ... I suspect you will be working the rest of your life.

That's OK though, because we need people like you being kept busy. Otherwise, you will be a big pain in the behind of society.

OK?

BTW .... did you enjoy my video I made for you showing my mpg through April?

You have spent about $450 on gas since January ... I have spent $12. Ooooops .... am I rubbing it in? Sorry .... your boss g.o.d. is going to spend about 30 minutes and 15 posts telling me that I should go off on you.

But I'm not really going off on you. I'm just enjoying the fact that you are in a single wide .... pissed off at people that aren't right wing nazi's like you because they have screwed up the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA ....... WHOOOOOOOOOO ...... I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4042 May 7, 2013
Vega Cor Volt 2013 wrote:
Answer: Oh s_it here comes that cheap SOB Volt bore again; throw the breakers on the outside electrical outlets.
Question: What do IluvmyVolt's relative say when they see the Cheapskate coming.
They say ... he drove Caddy's .... but he loves his Volt much more than all his Caddy's. Hmmmmm .... must be a darn fine car.

And btw ... I asked you this once, stupid ... what is a Vega Cor? I might be cheap, but my cheapness paid my house off in 17 years. You live in a single wide. I have properties bigger than your single wide, and then some.

That doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy though. I'm not trying to rub it in. It makes me feel great. Knowing that you are a failure in life.

How do I know? All haters are failures in life. So .... turn off your 13 inch screen t.v., look out your window at your neighbors single wide and make sure she isn't flashing you ... keep your hands off your peter now ... and go to sleep. If she is flashing you .... finish the job and wash your hands.

Night ... night.

Jeeeeez I'm having fun tonight.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4043 May 7, 2013
Vega Cor Volt 2013 wrote:
Answer: Elevator music piped into a chevy dealer's garage on a Sunday afternoon.
Question: What is sleazeball IluvmyVolt's idea of a good concert.
Oooooohhhh ... got me again. Wash your sheets. 30 days on a set of sheets is not good health practices.

OK ... just trying to help you. Keep up the good work. I think the Neo Nazi's will accept you on your next try.

Being that they are such losers, that makes you less than a loser. That hurts dude. Even I feel bad for you.

OK ... one more time ... night night .... let the air out of the doll and go to sleep .... you can wash her hole tomorrow.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4044 May 7, 2013
OK dolter ... you have 13 X 4 to give me.

Take your hands off that rubber dolls crotch and judge me dude!!!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4045 May 7, 2013
For the non-haters

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Haters ... don't even bother. Just judge is -13 times. You'll feel better.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4046 May 8, 2013
Based on the last few posts by LuvVolt, looks like the poor guy has gone over the edge.
Finally lost it completely. Total breakdown.
Oh well, that sometimes happens to cranky old guys who pretend they're something they're not.
They put on the big act and eventually their conscience catches up.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4047 May 8, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadians won WWII all by themselves. Those were Canadians on Iwo, kwajalein, Eniwetok, Truk, Midway, Wake, Tinian, Peleliu, Okinawa, Tarawa. The Americans were cooks on the Canadian Navy ships that won the Pacific war ... all by themselves.
Eh?
The musings of a cranky old man with a deep rooted insecurity complex.

Canadians were in the Pacific War three years before the US declared war on Japan.
But you're right, they didn't play a major role in the Pacific Islands you mentioned.
However, they did play a primary role in other Pacific and Asian theatres such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Burma, India, Borneo, Kuala Lampur, Malaya,and many other areas.
And no, Canada did not win the war in the Pacific all by itself.
That conflict was an allied operation, comprised of armies from USA, Britain, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, China, Russia, and others.

And if you decide to take another cheap shot at who won the European theatre conflict, don't be too quick to glorify the good old USA.
Russia did the heavy lifting in that one.

Bone up on your history before flapping your motor mouth valve next time old man.
You really blew it the last time!!

Eh?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4048 May 8, 2013
Canadians are easily manipulated.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4049 May 8, 2013
Root wrote:
Canadians are easily manipulated.
You're probably not smart enough to realize it Rootsie my boy,

But truth is, you're the one who is being manipulated.

The joke, my friend, is entirely on you!!
Vega Cor Volt 2013

Florham Park, NJ

#4050 May 8, 2013
Gizmo wrote:
Based on the last few posts by LuvVolt, looks like the poor guy has gone over the edge.
Finally lost it completely. Total breakdown.
Oh well, that sometimes happens to cranky old guys who pretend they're something they're not.
They put on the big act and eventually their conscience catches up.
The old miser has finally exposed himself for what he is; what a creep!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4051 May 8, 2013
Yes um hmm. Canadians are easily manipulated. You still think I’m I love Volt, and you’re in deep. Call me when you learn how to track an IP.

Manipulated
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#4052 May 8, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooooh .... you got me. You're so stupid. I guess you have never heard of 9 AM and 9 PM.
Like ... I really worry about what you say, Dolt. You are a proven nobody. And, btw, as soon as I get my other computer fixed, I am going to post a video of the bands playing with the poster of the festival, with the dates and all. Why? Because I love rubbing your face in the mud.
What? You think music festivals are 24 hour affairs? If you had looked at my posts before 48 hours had passed, you would have seen the times that I posted.
You are so lost. You know, when you finally get enough money to get out of that single wide, I'll respect you.
Me? I paid for my house in 1994 .... 17 years after I bought it. Paid off my other properties soon thereafter. I retired at 50 ... 15 years ago.
Now ... considering how stupid you are ... I suspect you will be working the rest of your life.
That's OK though, because we need people like you being kept busy. Otherwise, you will be a big pain in the behind of society.
OK?
BTW .... did you enjoy my video I made for you showing my mpg through April?
You have spent about $450 on gas since January ... I have spent $12. Ooooops .... am I rubbing it in? Sorry .... your boss g.o.d. is going to spend about 30 minutes and 15 posts telling me that I should go off on you.
But I'm not really going off on you. I'm just enjoying the fact that you are in a single wide .... pissed off at people that aren't right wing nazi's like you because they have screwed up the world.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHA ....... WHOOOOOOOOOO ...... I JUST FELL OFF MY CHAIR.
Actually you ARE quite funny, you are one of those people who equate status to self worth. It is obvious with your reference to a single wide life style, in reality I live in a rather modest 1,800 Sq Foot Cape Code style house that has been paid for for a number of years. I own three cars, all bought new and all paid for in cash. So, now that we have established that I do not live in a single wide, although there is nothing wrong with that type of life style (My mother, when she retired from her job as an RN sold her home, purchased an RV and a single wide so that she would have a mailing address) you are obsessed with talking about the plight of others indicating that you are not very high on the food chain. I also fail to understand why you are SO VERY obsessed with how much I spend for gas, I can afford it. This week I will be on the road to North Carolina on Friday and to South Dakota on Saturday and Sunday enjoying the trips and the purchase of gas. How long would it take you to go from Virginia to South Dakota in your volt, it will take me two days and 24 hours of driving time.

Well, Mr. iluvmyroot, have a good day and do not forget which post you make under what names. I might post on Saturday and or Sunday from whichever state I may happen to be in and no, I am not a truck driver so you can take those statements and shove them up your ass.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4053 May 8, 2013
Rootsie is delusional.
likely there's an element of arrested development somewhere in his DNA.
Makes wild and irresponsible remarks frequently.
Also indulges in vile sexual innuendo in responding to others.
Unusual and perverse behaviour indicates something out of kilter.

A recent example of Root's fantasies, posted by Root just three days ago......

Quote: "It's very possible that elevated pollution levels from the mines have slown brain activities in canadian women. This may be the reason they let go and their gizmo hair grows uncontrollably" Unquote.

And this guy says Canadians are manipulated!
What does it say about him???
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4054 May 8, 2013
Just one hour ago, another really vile and disgusting post by Root.....

Quote:
Root says..."So the excess pubic hair on a gizmo keeps it warm?"
Unquote.

I suggest this guy has a problem.
And it's a serious one.
Worse yet, he doesn't realize it.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4055 May 8, 2013
Another recent offering from the "Vile and filth" vocabulary of the Rootster.
Last Friday, post 3917, by Root, as follows.......

" wet moose says damn, my wife should shave her crotch"

Seems the Rootster hides his fear of others in perverted innuendo.

Would anyone buy a car from this guy?
Much less take anything he says as truthful?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4056 May 8, 2013
I think we can all agree that above average hair on a woman’s gizmo keeps it warm in the winter. This is a normal occurrence. Way to go Volt.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4058 May 8, 2013
To the imposter -Gizmo-

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4059 May 8, 2013
The new Queen of Canada is chosen. OFFICIAL

http://www.freakingnews.com/Pictures/5/Bearde...
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4060 May 8, 2013
The canadian military was on hand to celebrate.

http://funnyfilez.funnypart.com/pictures/Funn...
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4061 May 8, 2013
A Canadian couple was strolling through a park in London and sat down on a bench next to an elderly Briton. The Brit noticed their lapel pins sporting the Canadian flag and, to make conversation, said "Judging by your pins, you must be Canadians".

"Indeed we are", replied the Canadian gentleman.

"I hope you won't mind my asking," said the Brit, "but what do the two red bars on your flag represent?"

"Well," replied the Canadian gentlman, "one of the bars stands for the courage and hardiness of our people in settling the cold expanses and broad prairies of our country. The other is for the honesty and integrity for which Canadians are known."

The Brit mulled this over and nodded. Having poor eyesight at his advanced age, and not being familiar with maple leaves, he then asked, "And what's that six-pointed item in the middle of your flag?"

"Oh, that's to remind us of the six words of our national motto," the Canadian lady piped up.

The Brit asked, "And what are those six words?"

The Canadian smiled and replied, "They are 'Don't blame us - we're not Americans.'"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craiglist/eBay scam (Mar '12) 7 hr Dfields 171
TOYO KEY OBDII program Toyota G chip H chip all... Tue Ambrosio 2
TOYO KEY OBD II KEY PRO Support Toyota G & H Al... Mon My Car repair Park 1
El-50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor TPMS... Mon My Car repair Park 1
1988 Mazda b2200 needs some more hp!!!!! (Oct '07) Dec 4 Allen_ryan 12
pathfinder problems (Jan '06) Dec 3 G-Style 400
Cost - effective Land Rover Jaguar VXDIAG VCX N... Dec 2 uobd2 1
More from around the web