Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11770 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Root

Shreveport, LA

#4020 May 7, 2013
Stay away from tim hortins. I hear they put fake creamer in tourist's coffee and use rat hair in the pastry.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4021 May 7, 2013
lol
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4022 May 7, 2013
Wait, I have another one. One of the reasons canadians can't talk about cars in an American forum is because they don't know much about them. They have more kilometres on the snow blower than their car. hahaha
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4024 May 7, 2013
Frustrate a Frenchman, he will drink himself to death; an Irishman, he will die of angry hypertension; a Dane, he will shoot himself; an American, he will get drunk, shoot you, then establish a million dollar aid programme for your relatives. Then he will die of an ulcer.
S. A. Rudin, Canadian psychologist
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4025 May 7, 2013
I like this one better.

All American writing gives me the impression that Americans don't care for girls at all. What the American male really wants is two things: he wants to be blown by a stranger while reading a newspaper and he wants to be fucked by his buddy when he's drunk. Everything else is society.
W. H. Auden, British poet, in The Table-Talk of W. H. Auden, Alan Ansen, 1990
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4026 May 7, 2013
LMV might like this one...

California is a fine place to live. if you happen to be an orange
Fred Allen

“Irrefutable Harm”

Since: Mar 09

Miami Beach Fl.

#4027 May 7, 2013
GaŽtan Dugas is that you?
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4028 May 7, 2013
Sounds like Root...

The trouble with America is that there are far too many wide open spaces surrounded by teeth.
Charles Luckman, US writer
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4029 May 7, 2013
Ain't this the truth....

"America ... just a nation of three hundred million used car salesmen with all the money they need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable. "
Hunter S. Thompson, US journalist.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4030 May 7, 2013
This, I believe, sums it all up....

America is the only nation in history which has gone miraculously gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of civilisation
Georges Clemenceau
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4031 May 7, 2013
Phantompay wrote:
GaŽtan Dugas is that you?
Scientists all over the world are wondering how long a human being can live without brain.
Please tell them your right age.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4032 May 7, 2013
Canadians are easily manipulated.

Root
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4033 May 7, 2013
Root obviously prides himself in being 100 percent American.
The following puts that in perspective.......

"The 100% American is 99% idiot."
George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright and critic
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#4034 May 7, 2013
IluvmyVolt wrote:
The hater now claims that I am using other screen names to do other posts.†
I love watching The Peoples Court.†Judge†Marilyn Millian is not only a very smart lady, but she has some great one liners for liars.†My favorite is.
"not even you believe the lies you are saying."
Now you are stooping to the level of those you accuse.†It's pathetic watching You stoop lower and lower.
And another thing, he tells me to go back a month to show that I posted more than him.†How convenient.†He quit posting during that time.†You are so transparent, hater.
Not even a good try.
OK dolt you have 13 X 3 to give me.
Actually, my stupid little SOB, you have proven yourself to be a liar without the help of friends or foes. Your Friday statement of that you had to go because you had several music concerts to attend and then spend all of Saturday and Sunday posting proves, beyond a doubt, that you are a liar with NO credibility. As for being root as well as your current name, perhaps yes, perhaps no, however, iluvmyvolt has proven by his own words to be a liar.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4035 May 7, 2013
The following is the transcript of a radio conversation of a US naval ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland in October 1995, as released by the Chief of Naval Operations:

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: Recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES' ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#4036 May 7, 2013
Vega Cor Volt 2013

Newtown, CT

#4037 May 7, 2013
Answer: Oh s_it here comes that cheap SOB Volt bore again; throw the breakers on the outside electrical outlets.

Question: What do IluvmyVolt's relative say when they see the Cheapskate coming.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#4038 May 7, 2013
Only in America are "poor" people fat!
Vega Cor Volt 2013

Newtown, CT

#4039 May 7, 2013
Answer: Elevator music piped into a chevy dealer's garage on a Sunday afternoon.

Question: What is sleazeball IluvmyVolt's idea of a good concert.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#4040 May 7, 2013
Root wrote:
Canadians won WWII all by themselves. Those were Canadians on Iwo, kwajalein, Eniwetok, Truk, Midway, Wake, Tinian, Peleliu, Okinawa, Tarawa. The Americans were cooks on the Canadian Navy ships that won the Pacific war ... all by themselves.

Eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) 21 hr SkoalDipperJoe 211
Two Installation Method on Premium Tech Tool PT... Fri eobdtool 1
V4.5.8 VVDI PROG new add multi-language (free d... May 25 diyobd2 1
Tips to cut plastic emergency keys with Condor ... May 25 diyobd2 2
High Quality MAN VCI Lite V14.01 Professional D... May 24 dreamer929 2
Xhorse Condor mini VS SEC-E9 key cutting machine May 24 diyobd2 1
2017 ZEUS Autoscanner MST-500 Handheld Motorcyc... May 24 uobd2 1
More from around the web