Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Nov 30, 2010 | Posted by: JJFADS | Full story: taintedgreen.com

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Comments (Page 192)

Showing posts 3,821 - 3,840 of9,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Gizmos beyatch

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Being a homosexual is not important. Gizmo should be allowed to eat as much pork fat and sheep blood as he wants.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

I quote the hater ... aka ...g.o.d.:

"Hell, you post 50 times about every three days. You've got me and everybody else beat by a mile."

Went back to page 187. That was 3 days ago ... the time frame he uses as an example. Tallied the posts.

hater: 41
me: 17
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
"Hell, you post 50 times about every three days. You've got me and everybody else beat by a mile."
Went back to page 187. That was 3 days ago ...
Hey Luv Volt.

Go back a month ago.
You'll find the numbers change quite a bit.
Luv Volt posts are the site leader by far.

Oh yeah--we mustn't forget.
You're only counting the Luv Volt posts..
You conveniently overlooked all the other screen names you post under!!!

Considering those, you out post by a ratting of 4 to 1 consistently and across the board.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Glad to see Volt doing so well.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
I guess the two haters ...
They call me stupid. They say I'm not too bright. They haven't seen any of the following.
So ... haters, enjoy the following links.
Luv Volt places great value in links.
And he's certainly a prolific "link poster"
But his links are predominantly selective, only supporting his contentions.
Most often they show only one side of the equation.

But posting lots of links is no sign of intelligence.
Anybody can find and post links these days.
The only skill needed is to manipulate a mouse.
Definitely, that's no indication of " bright".
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
Glad to see Volt doing so well.
Exactly how well is the Volt doing?
Recent sales figures don't seem to support that contention.

To your alter ego LuvVolt...
My question has nothing to do with like or dislike of volt,
And everything to do with posting with integrity.
Please do not confuse the two in your rants about so called "Volt Haters".
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Gizmos beyatch wrote:
Being a homosexual is not important. Gizmo should be allowed to eat as much pork fat and sheep blood as he wants.
Homeophobia, defined.
*Irrational, Sometimes Violent Fear of Homosexuals*
Homophobics are considered irrational in modern society and in need of psychological help.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Phantompay wrote:
Gizmo the homosexual dog eating poet and didn't know it.
The Urban Dictionary:

"Homeophobia
A severe condition, usually prominent in Republicans and much of American far right culture, leading one to:
- innacurately use bible quotings for the justification of killing or harrassing others.
- restrict the rights of millions
- hide in their rooms crying if they looked at the nude body of one of the same gender and did not vomit
- insessantly call things or opponents "Gay".
- post irrational homophobic insults in chat rooms and social media."
Jim Smatters

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you own a 2013? If not, do you use Mountain Mode to store charge for your destination?
It's a 2013 model. We're averaging the efficiency again this week. It's become almost like a game to find out who drops it the most. We throw spare change in a piggy bank as punishment. My wife is on the losing end!
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm glad to see Volt doing well in the market. They are still in the #1 position. I hope to see another one take over 1st place this year. You can't be number 1 forever. We need more of these alternative vehciles to be on the streets for exposure. Not just the Volt.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Jim Smatters wrote:
<quoted text>It's a 2013 model. We're averaging the efficiency again this week. It's become almost like a game to find out who drops it the most. We throw spare change in a piggy bank as punishment. My wife is on the losing end!
Haha I would raise the proce and start putting bills in if she's the one that does the most damage. When it's filled you get a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

You got your butt kicked just in the last couple of posts, hater.†First you claim that electric cars are killing 40,000 people a year.†I prove to you that most electric cars are sold in CA., and that most of our power comes from hydroelectric, nuclear and natural gas and geothermal, not coal.†

http://energyalmanac.ca.gov/electricity/elect...

You conveniently drop the electric car subject, but you very weakly try to save face by stating that it doesn't necessarily take electricity to produce gas.†WHAT?†You say that it takes fossil fuel to produce gas.†WHAT?

Listen up.†Those drilling rigs, pumps, refineries all take electricity to run.†I don't care if the power plant is 50 miles away or right on sight.†You have to convert those fossil fuels to electricity to run those units.†Sheeeeeeeesh.†News flash.†All electric power plants need fuel to run.†Do you even know what a generator is?†A generator, whether small or gigantic, like those used by refineries, all use fossil fuels.†BUT THEY SPIT OUT ELECTRICITY!!!†

I find myself explaining the obvious to someone who claims to be smart enough to figure this out.

Why don't you just do a search for "Electricity to produce gasoline"?†You'll find more than a few.†Do you think I made it up?
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

iluvmyVolt wrote:
Went back to page 187. That was 3 days ago ... the time frame he uses as an example. Tallied the posts.
YOu know something, Mr. iluvmyroot,? You are actually quite the stupid SOB and a liar to boot. On Friday you proudly state how many "Music Concerts" you have to attend on the weekend and you proceed to post on this thread all day and into the evening on Saturday and Sunday. You are a liar by nature and I actually do not believe that you can help yourself. You and your other personality (root) have lost all credibility and the ability to make rational points in any debate. Your continued dependency on these stupid U-tube sites also does nothing to help your position.
To quote a very smart eighth grade dropout that I once knew, "Mr. iluvmyroot" you know a lot of things that just aint so".
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

And read your last line from your retort.

"And just because most Volts are sold in California is no excuse for what those coal fired plants cause to our planet".

WHAT?

Where did I ever defend coal powered electricity?†I live in California, pal.†We have the strictest environmental laws in the world.†Don't go beating your Canadian chest around me.

††In fact, I pointed out, per the link, that CA's electricity is 4% coal.†In fact, that link is 2 years old.†The number is now just under 3%.†I just couldn't find the newest link.†I'll find it and post it for you because I know how you love facts.†Yeah right!

Once again, you are either not understanding what even you say, or you are just trying to save face.†I suspect it's both.
IluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

The hater now claims that I am using other screen names to do other posts.†

I love watching The Peoples Court.†Judge†Marilyn Millian is not only a very smart lady, but she has some great one liners for liars.†My favorite is.

"not even you believe the lies you are saying."

Now you are stooping to the level of those you accuse.†It's pathetic watching You stoop lower and lower.

And another thing, he tells me to go back a month to show that I posted more than him.†How convenient.†He quit posting during that time.†You are so transparent, hater.

Not even a good try.

OK dolt you have 13 X 3 to give me.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

IluvmyVolt wrote:
The hater now claims that I am using other screen names to do other posts.†
I love watching The Peoples Court.†Judge†Marilyn Millian is not only a very smart lady, but she has some great one liners for liars.†My favorite is.
"not even you believe the lies you are saying."
Now you are stooping to the level of those you accuse.†It's pathetic watching You stoop lower and lower.
And another thing, he tells me to go back a month to show that I posted more than him.†How convenient.†He quit posting during that time.†You are so transparent, hater.
Not even a good try.
OK dolt you have 13 X 3 to give me.
Just don't respond to him. That's the easiest thing to do. I'm convined that's goign to be the only way we can have an actual talk about alternative vehicles. You don;t see the posts. Hit the ignore button.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Root wrote:
<quoted text>Just don't respond to him. That's the easiest thing to do. I'm convined that's goign to be the only way we can have an actual talk about alternative vehicles. You don;t see the posts. Hit the ignore button.
Hey Root.

Do me a great favour.
In fact do all of us a great favour
Ignore me, and everybody else.
Then we won't have to put up with your gross and filthy insults.

Now, if your other screen names will oblige as well..........especially the Great Pretender LMV)........

Maybe then the rest of us can have some honest and intelligent conversation.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

_Gizmo_ wrote:
Warm Canadian Sausage Balls
Chicken stock 8 Cup (16 tbs)
Green peas 2 Cup (16 tbs)
Carrots 1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
Potato 1 Cup (16 tbs), peeled
Celery leaves 1 Cup (16 tbs), diced
Onion 1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
Dried thyme 1/2 Teaspoon
Savory 1/4 Teaspoon, dried
SAUSAGE BALLS
1 lb bulk sausage
Parsley 1/4 Cup (16 tbs), chopped
Salt 1/2 Teaspoon
Dried thyme 172 Teaspoon
Vegetable oil 4 Teaspoon
Salt To Taste
Pepper To Taste
Directions
Sausage Balls: In bowl, mix sausage, parsley, salt and thyme; shape into 3/4-inch (2 cm) balls. In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat; cook sausage balls, in batches if necessary, until browned all over, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
In large heavy saucepan or Dutch oven, bring stock to boil; gradually add split peas. Skim off foam. Add sausage balls; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 30 minutes or until peas are tender. Add carrots, potato, celery, onion, thyme and savory; simmer, covered, until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
I like my canadian sausage balls warm and salty.
Gizmo
The real Gizmo judges this post as "frivolous, vexatious, and stupid.
But it is an interesting recipe.
Perhaps the imposter Gizmo should write a cook book.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

IluvmyVolt wrote:
And read your last line from your retort.
"And just because most Volts are sold in California is no excuse for what those coal fired plants cause to our planet".
WHAT?
Where did I ever defend coal powered electricity?†I live in California, pal.†We have the strictest environmental laws in the world.†Don't go beating your Canadian chest around me.
††In fact, I pointed out, per the link, that CA's electricity is 4% coal.†In fact, that link is 2 years old.†The number is now just under 3%.†I just couldn't find the newest link.†I'll find it and post it for you because I know how you love facts.†Yeah right!
Once again, you are either not understanding what even you say, or you are just trying to save face.†I suspect it's both.
I can't wait until the next version of the Volt comes out.
Root

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Gizmo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Root.
Do me a great favour.
In fact do all of us a great favour
Ignore me, and everybody else.
Then we won't have to put up with your gross and filthy insults.
Now, if your other screen names will oblige as well..........especially the Great Pretender LMV)........
Maybe then the rest of us can have some honest and intelligent conversation.
Iím not luve volt. I know you believe I am. You're wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,821 - 3,840 of9,204
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Court favors disclosing anti-gay marriage donors 8 hr Frankie Rizzo 1,502
Craiglist/eBay scam (Mar '12) 13 hr Chenelle 126
Obama won't wait for Congress on immigration Tue Amigo 33
why Nissan Consult 3 always shows not compatible Tue Enzo0527 1
toyota altis Tue Tan 1
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Mon alley123 9
Prius-Union Made Welfare Buggy (Feb '11) Jul 7 Devilsadvocate_ 93
•••

Buy a New Car