Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11770 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3798 May 1, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Same old same old.. it's IP masking software!! I love it when you dig yourself into a corner. It's always the same old excuses. Keep it up though, we do like humor.
Busted!!!
Thought you had us fooled.
Not any more.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3799 May 1, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Calm down, it's going to be allright.
Oh we're calm.

Bet on it.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3800 May 1, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Same old same old.. it's IP masking software!! I love it when you dig yourself into a corner. It's always the same old excuses. Keep it up though, we do like humor.
You have a short memory.
A few pages back, you made a slip up.
You tried to hide it.
But it was too late.
It got posted.
Big mistake.

Busted!!

Fool us once, shame on us.
Fool us twice (and get caught), shame on you.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3801 May 1, 2013
Um hmm, a slip up! Now I’m love volt and you’re convinced. This is good, keep it coming. You should open a comedy shop.

Busted! woo hoo!

Too funny!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3802 May 1, 2013
To luv Volt, sit back and watch. When he gets like this it's quite the spectacle. I hope I didnt cause it by the hairy beaver remark.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3803 May 1, 2013
We'll see who has the last laugh.
This charade has gone on long enough.
Silent Echo

Colonial Heights, VA

#3804 May 1, 2013
Root wrote:
On this thread, there’s an interesting read by the hater several pages back. He states he has seven computers and threatens to judge negatively if people don’t stop stop voting his posts down. Every since then, the voting completely changes. A few days later he responds “you don’t think I’m the one doing the voting do you.” I bet the moderators love this guy, he’s probably pushing their bonuses up to ridiculous amounts. Wish I could get some of that cheese.
You need some to go with your continued whine. Perhaps you and your alter ego Iluvmyvolt could get a glass. You and Iluvmyvolt are a lot like Manti Tao and HIS girlfriend.

Too funny, by the way, did you also attend No Dame Notre?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3805 May 1, 2013
I’m curious to see what Luv volt has to say about the latest revelation that I’m him (or he’s me) by way of ISP masking software. I’ve seen these types of outbursts and loss of control from our resident hairy beaver loving canadian, but it’s all new to Luv volt. Have to admit, you Canadians do a great job at entertaining us Americans.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3806 May 1, 2013
What Luv volt will have to say will be entirely predictable.
No surprises with you either.
We'll see who has the last laugh.
Silent Echo

Colonial Heights, VA

#3807 May 1, 2013
Root wrote:
I’m curious to see what Luv volt has to say about the latest revelation that I’m him (or he’s me) by way of ISP masking software. I’ve seen these types of outbursts and loss of control from our resident hairy beaver loving canadian, but it’s all new to Luv volt. Have to admit, you Canadians do a great job at entertaining us Americans.
You just got to love an idiot living in one of the poorest states in the union and a state that the people are so stupid that they do not know how to get out of the way of a hurricane saying anything negative about somebody else. I was on a business trip in a little town about 80 miles from where the rootless one lives and the people I met there were the most pathetic people I have ever met. The average person there had a real tooth brush as they used it to brush their tooth and that were the breeding age women.
I had to laugh at the people who came to sell their treasures to me and to be honest most of the items were Goodwill Store rejects.
This stupid SOB talks about people who are "Educated White People with Above average income", well, to be honest the above average income people in Looserweezana are the ones who live in double wides. Oh, yes I almost forgot, there are some people around where the rootless one lives that make money from gas or oil discovered in their property, you can tell them by the gold covering on their tooth.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3808 May 1, 2013
Gizmo wrote:
What Luv volt will have to say will be entirely predictable.
No surprises with you either.
We'll see who has the last laugh.I love hairy bush.
So are you now backing off your humorous claim that I’m Luv volt and he is me? I hope not because it would mean you’re doubting yourself and that would force me to give you a sympathy pass. Say you’re sorry and make friends or I’ll be forced to post pictures of your wife’s hairy gizmo.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3809 May 2, 2013
Whoever, whatever, and wherever pseudo usernames this person appears in, his disgustingly lewd vulgarity is exceeded only by his childish actions in these forums.
He routinely uses the most vile and foul personal insults in virtually every discussion he participates in.
It seems when all else fails, he rolls out sexually charged responses, and for some bizarre reason, justifies them by insisting others "force him" to do so.

His use of revolting and deviant comments has been clearly demonstrated many times in literally every forum he appears in.
There is no doubt that a charade of duplicity and disruption is this person's most frequent tactic, and is his trademark persona.

Whenever a recipient of his bizarre fantasies takes a break from his foul conduct and stops posting for a week or more, he will often be seen trolling to engage in more rude and crude conduct, apparently to indulge in more pointless confrontation.

He may not admit it, but his record of duplicity and deviant conduct is now well documented.
His track record will eventually be his undoing.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3810 May 2, 2013
Silent Echo

Colonial Heights, VA

#3811 May 2, 2013
Anybody who must resort to a bogus youtube item to help prove a point is about as pathetic as the rest of the idiots in Looserweezana. Hey there rootless one, documented facts and figures are proof, not bogus youtube and awards also given to great cars like the corvair and vega. Face it, rootless one, you and your alter ego are both defeated.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#3812 May 2, 2013
Sally said I'm so happy the Volt get 50 miles on a charge! Welfare dolt said damn, they got me again.

Too funny

http://itsachevyvolt.com/chevy-volt-gives-50-...
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3813 May 2, 2013
Silent Echo wrote:
Anybody who must resort to a bogus youtube item to help prove a point is about as pathetic as the rest of the idiots in Looserweezana. Hey there rootless one, documented facts and figures are proof, not bogus youtube and awards also given to great cars like the corvair and vega. Face it, rootless one, you and your alter ego are both defeated.
Defeated? Yes!
Also exposed as a fraud.
That's got to be humiliating.
At least for someone with a conscience.
Which is obviously lacking in his case.

One could also add any the following:

Offensive.
Repugnant.
Loathsome.
Revolting.
Unsavoury.

Or all of the above.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3814 May 2, 2013
Talk about Root's typical ugly conduct, ie, Offensive, Repugnant, Loathsome, Revolting, Unsavoury, etc...

A recent example (Just last Saturday) post 3647 by Root....

Quote: "Go smell the hairy crotch of a Canadian woman and once again have a nice day fool" Unquote.

Nice!!
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3815 May 2, 2013
Another disgusting post just yesterday by our resident foul mouthed poster:

Quote: " our resident hairy beaver loving canadian". Unquote.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3816 May 2, 2013
This morning. This just in.

Here's yet another distasteful piece of nastyness from the resident purveyor of smut:....

Quote from Root: " I’ll be forced to post pictures of your wife’s hairy gizmo." Unquote.
Gizmo

Toronto, Canada

#3817 May 2, 2013
He says He'll "be forced" to add more degenerate posts to his repulsive repertoire!!

Speaks volumes about the character of this fraud!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autel Maxidas DS808 Auto Diangostic Tool Auto U... 8 hr car-diagnostic-tool 1
carprog clone version, how it work? (Jan '16) Sun Thorek92 4
News Should You Buy a New Harley Davidson (Nov '07) Sat CTguy1955 559
Mercedes GLK X204 2014 all keys lost VVDI progr... Feb 24 Ambrosio 1
Ford F150 vs Toyota Tundra - Frame Strength (Jan '08) Feb 24 Well informed 14
Launch X431 V 8inch Tablet Full System Diagnost... Feb 23 lalaura 2
El-50448 Auto TPMS Activation Tool $44.99 fo... Feb 23 lalaura 2
More from around the web