Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Nov 30, 2010 Full story: taintedgreen.com 9,219

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Full Story
Daisey

Sparta, MI

#2366 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the area you live in has much in the way of nice.
However, if you deem my remarks--anywhere in this thread or in any others---as "rude", then you really do have a problem and a serious one indeed.
That said, you certainly have an odd way of "trying to be friendly".
Why don't you simply do what's right, and make amends for all the really senseless crap you've thrown my way.
That would have made a whole lot more sense.

Hey you people are starting to figure out that jason really lives in his moms basement, stroking his boner all day long on her laptop while she's at work.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2367 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the area you live in has much in the way of nice.
However, if you deem my remarks--anywhere in this thread or in any others---as "rude", then you really do have a problem and a serious one indeed.
That said, you certainly have an odd way of "trying to be friendly".
Why don't you simply do what's right, and make amends for all the really senseless crap you've thrown my way.
That would have made a whole lot more sense.
I'll give you one better. Let's start talking about cars. No more BS. Leave all the negative mess behind. I'm sorry for calling you an assbrownie.
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#2368 Jan 28, 2013
Toyota Prius is the most traded in car for the Chevy Volt. Those owners love their Volts more than they did the Prius. No knocking the Prius. It is a very good car.

http://www.plugincars.com/chevy-volt-buyers-t...

An excerpt from that article:

sales data reveals that the most traded-in vehicles include the Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry, Honda Civic and BMW 3-Series.

"I owned a Prius for six years and loved it. I was one of the first to sign-up for the [Prius] plug-in," said Steve Glenn of Santa Monica, Calif.. "While I was waiting for it to ship, I learned that the Volt would qualify for the HOV stickers, so I did a test drive. I fell in love then. I've driven it over 1,000 miles and I've only used five gallons of gas."
Sally

Sparta, MI

#2369 Jan 30, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
Toyota Prius is the most traded in car for the Chevy Volt. Those owners love their Volts more than they did the Prius. No knocking the Prius. It is a very good car.
http://www.plugincars.com/chevy-volt-buyers-t...
An excerpt from that article:
sales data reveals that the most traded-in vehicles include the Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry, Honda Civic and BMW 3-Series.
"I owned a Prius for six years and loved it. I was one of the first to sign-up for the [Prius] plug-in," said Steve Glenn of Santa Monica, Calif.. "While I was waiting for it to ship, I learned that the Volt would qualify for the HOV stickers, so I did a test drive. I fell in love then. I've driven it over 1,000 miles and I've only used five gallons of gas."
Sure Rooty and it was parked next to your 2 big boats the whole time right.
<snicker snicker>
enquirer mind

Naperville, IL

#2370 Jan 30, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you one better. Let's start talking about cars. No more BS. Leave all the negative mess behind. I'm sorry for calling you an assbrownie.
Rooty,Rooty Please tell me about the island you own and your two huge boats on your own private lake's!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
lake cop

Naperville, IL

#2371 Jan 30, 2013
Ok Rooty,You have your humungas yacht double parked in the harbor of the gigantic lake you own sir.Please re aline it or you will recieve a ticket.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#2372 Feb 1, 2013
Sally wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Rooty and it was parked next to your 2 big boats the whole time right.
<snicker snicker>
Who's Rooty?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2373 Feb 3, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Rooty?
Don't respond to trolls.
come on rooty

Naperville, IL

#2374 Feb 3, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Don't respond to trolls.
Please rooty takes us all for a ride on your big big boat on your huge lake. I bet you also have a captians outfit your wear too.Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
iluvmyVolt

Santa Clara, CA

#2375 Feb 3, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Don't respond to trolls.
I normally don't. I just wanted to know why that person, Sally, from Holland MI used my quote and called me "Rooty".

The two other trolls on this thread needed some links so they could educate themselves. I don't respond to their childish rantings. Luckily, their computer time is limited by their parents.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2376 Feb 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally don't. I just wanted to know why that person, Sally, from Holland MI used my quote and called me "Rooty".
The two other trolls on this thread needed some links so they could educate themselves. I don't respond to their childish rantings. Luckily, their computer time is limited by their parents.
Donít respond on the Volt sales are halted due to tool costs thread. You are being trolled. You talk about the car correctly. Then your opponent says nope, and you respond. Donít respond to trolls. Volt is a success and everyone knows it. Instead talk about how you like your Volt on this thread. Itís much better and has tons of information.
boat groupy

Naperville, IL

#2377 Feb 6, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Donít respond on the Volt sales are halted due to tool costs thread. You are being trolled. You talk about the car correctly. Then your opponent says nope, and you respond. Donít respond to trolls. Volt is a success and everyone knows it. Instead talk about how you like your Volt on this thread. Itís much better and has tons of information.
Please Please rooty,Can I have a ride on your big humungas boat on your huge private lake where its called rootyville usa? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!
rottys classmate

Naperville, IL

#2378 Feb 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's Rooty?
Yeah back in school rooty always got weggys every morning and at recess he got atomic weggys!!!He must have had stock in fruit of the loom!! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2379 Feb 6, 2013
iluvmyVolt wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm happy to see the strong Volt sales in January. That's a big time increase.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2380 Feb 6, 2013
I'm just glad the Volt is doing so well.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2381 Feb 7, 2013
Volt is doing great. This pisses the haters off.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2382 Feb 8, 2013
I wonder if Volt will continue its dominance this year.
Pete

Sparta, MI

#2383 Feb 8, 2013
Wifey says:
Can't wait until obama gets the taxpayers out of gov motors...

then each for his own.

Too Funny.
Pete

Sparta, MI

#2384 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
Wifey says:
Can't wait until obama gets the taxpayers out of gov motors...

then each for his own.

Too Funny.
That's very true...

volt doesn't stand a chance...

it's a DOA.

Too Funny.
Pete

Sparta, MI

#2385 Feb 8, 2013
Pete wrote:
That's very true...

volt doesn't stand a chance...

it's a DOA.

Too Funny.
Wifey says:
Talking about the haters...

rooty and his tinker-bells are gonna love it.

Too Funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Mazda Created A Mid-Engine Rotary Powered RX... Tue ewe 1
Chevrolet Cobalt under investigation for power-... (Feb '10) Tue Brittany Demastus 52
Car Loan with Bad Credit: It is possible Sep 28 tomvargo706 2
Toyota Engine Problems (Mar '08) Sep 26 Bob Fitz 281
Junk My Car, Auto Salvage, Cash for Cars, ... (Jan '12) Sep 26 Eugene Dean 12
India's $74M Mars mission cost less than 'Gravity' Sep 26 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Volkswagen Phaeton To MSRP For $70K - How Many ... Sep 25 shykora paul arts 1

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE