Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius

There are 11780 comments on the taintedgreen.com story from Nov 30, 2010, titled Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius. In it, taintedgreen.com reports that:

Toyota has fallen to GM on the MPG front. The Japanese company continues to lose market.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at taintedgreen.com.

Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2347 Jan 26, 2013
Root, your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) situation is worsening.
The irrational behaviour you exhibit has become even more irrational.
This can only lead to further and more serious difficulties in your life.
Seriously, you need help, and should take positive remedial action ASAP.
Please don't turn your back on this sincere and well meaning advice.
the thinking scientist

Chicago, IL

#2348 Jan 26, 2013
Proteus wrote:
Root, your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) situation is worsening.
The irrational behaviour you exhibit has become even more irrational.
This can only lead to further and more serious difficulties in your life.
Seriously, you need help, and should take positive remedial action ASAP.
Please don't turn your back on this sincere and well meaning advice.
I bet our unrooted friend washes his hands two hundred times a day and has ten dead bolts on his door that he checks twenty times before he goes to bed.Then he brushes his teeth ten times with a new tooth brush each time.He is one sick dimented bastard!!!!
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2349 Jan 26, 2013
Root has a problem, no doubt about that.
It's not his fault however, and being affected by this disorder is beyond his control.
Therefore, we shouldn't be too hasty in judging or criticizing him.
Nevertheless, the solutions to Root's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder issues are certainly within his control.
Root needs to take control of his problem if he ever hopes to get better.
He has been given good advice in a genuine effort to assist him.
Let's give him a chance, and not be too critical of him.
He can't help the way he is, but he can do something about it--if he so chooses.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2350 Jan 26, 2013
Proteus wrote:
Root has a problem, no doubt about that.
It's not his fault however, and being affected by this disorder is beyond his control.
Therefore, we shouldn't be too hasty in judging or criticizing him.
Nevertheless, the solutions to Root's Obsessive Compulsive Disorder issues are certainly within his control.
Root needs to take control of his problem if he ever hopes to get better.
He has been given good advice in a genuine effort to assist him.
Let's give him a chance, and not be too critical of him.
He can't help the way he is, but he can do something about it--if he so chooses.
Sorry I havenít been able to entertain your trolling fetish today. Iíve been working on the boat. Now itís time to head out on the lake. Take care and Iím impressed at how the Volt is being perceived in the marketplace. Keep everything in order while Iím away. Back later
the thinking scientist

Chicago, IL

#2351 Jan 26, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I havenít been able to entertain your trolling fetish today. Iíve been working on the boat. Now itís time to head out on the lake. Take care and Iím impressed at how the Volt is being perceived in the marketplace. Keep everything in order while Iím away. Back later
Wow!! You gotta boat in your bath tub with the rubber duckys? Holy sheep shit you got it made!!!!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2352 Jan 26, 2013
Update on the lake. Cold and misty wet. Sucked.
the thinking scientist

Chicago, IL

#2353 Jan 26, 2013
Root wrote:
Update on the lake. Cold and misty wet. Sucked.
UUUMMM,Now ya had to throw the lake weather forcast in there so we all realy think ya got a boat.Thats says alot about ya UUUMMMM?
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2354 Jan 27, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry I havenít been able to entertain your trolling fetish today. Iíve been working on the boat. Now itís time to head out on the lake. Take care and Iím impressed at how the Volt is being perceived in the marketplace. Keep everything in order while Iím away. Back later
Strange as it may seem to you, I'm also impressed at how well Volt is being perceived in the marketplace.
The difference between you and I however, is that I don't post my sentiments hundreds of times.
Hope you enjoyed the boat on Cross Lake, altho' that lake isn't all that big, and weather wasn't good.
The advice re your OCD was sincere.
Posting the same thing as many times as you do is clearly a symptom.
You need to come to grips with it and take remedial action.
Deal with it, don't ignore it.
Tim

Tucker, GA

#2355 Jan 27, 2013
This has to be one of the strangest car websites I have ever come across. There's a guy that loves Volt way to much, a Canadian Dr. and some kid that writes on the level of a middle school misfit. Is this the usual?
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2356 Jan 27, 2013
Tim wrote:
This has to be one of the strangest car websites I have ever come across. There's a guy that loves Volt way to much, a Canadian Dr. and some kid that writes on the level of a middle school misfit. Is this the usual?
Is this the usual, you ask.
The answer is "absolutely"!!!
Bizarre is the rule, not the exception.
Mature discussion is the exception.
But thanks for asking.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2357 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange as it may seem to you, I'm also impressed at how well Volt is being perceived in the marketplace.
The difference between you and I however, is that I don't post my sentiments hundreds of times.
Hope you enjoyed the boat on Cross Lake, altho' that lake isn't all that big, and weather wasn't good.
The advice re your OCD was sincere.
Posting the same thing as many times as you do is clearly a symptom.
You need to come to grips with it and take remedial action.
Deal with it, don't ignore it.
It was actually Caddo Lake. Search it and Iím sure you would appreciate its beauty. The weather was absolutely rotten. A very fine mist fell continuously that coated the glasses ever so eloquently just enough to impede vision. Water was muddy and hydrilla remnants scattered the launch. The fish were not biting. Itís a bit early for the spawn on that lake. Strange you mention Cross Lake that is where I live. Yes we have alligators. Today the white pelicans are on the lake, thousands of them. They come up for about two weeks at this time of year.

I will post pictures on my website in the spring and summer. You and others will be free to look over the mystic absolute sheer beauty.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2358 Jan 27, 2013
Weather today is PTSUNNY 75 wind S9G10-15 Pres stable @ 30.7

Itís great weather to be on the lake. Go figure
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2359 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2360 Jan 27, 2013
Root wrote:
<quoted text>It was actually Caddo Lake. Search it and Iím sure you would appreciate its beauty. The weather was absolutely rotten. A very fine mist fell continuously that coated the glasses ever so eloquently just enough to impede vision. Water was muddy and hydrilla remnants scattered the launch. The fish were not biting. Itís a bit early for the spawn on that lake. Strange you mention Cross Lake that is where I live. Yes we have alligators. Today the white pelicans are on the lake, thousands of them. They come up for about two weeks at this time of year.
I will post pictures on my website in the spring and summer. You and others will be free to look over the mystic absolute sheer beauty.
That's all very nice.
So you live on a lake, but what has that got to do with Volt, or Prius, or your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
FWIW, we live on a lake too (lake St. Clair), plus we have a cottage on a lake in North Ontario,and a Condo on the ocean in Puerto Vallarta--plus 2 boats (40 ft. Hunter, and a 22ft Starcraft Fishmaster).
But we don't go around trying to impress others with these things.
Why do you deem it necessary?
dr fill

Chicago, IL

#2361 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all very nice.
So you live on a lake, but what has that got to do with Volt, or Prius, or your Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
FWIW, we live on a lake too (lake St. Clair), plus we have a cottage on a lake in North Ontario,and a Condo on the ocean in Puerto Vallarta--plus 2 boats (40 ft. Hunter, and a 22ft Starcraft Fishmaster).
But we don't go around trying to impress others with these things.
Why do you deem it necessary?
Well ya see his lake story is jiving with his owning a boat story which inturn jives with his owning a volt.He's insecure so he's trying to impress us with all that he "Suppoedly" owns.Just humor him cause he's a lose cannon!!!!
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2362 Jan 27, 2013
I was trying to be friendly with you and not trying to impress you. Many people from other places donít know about the beauty of the lakes in this area. Your remark was rude.
dr fill

Chicago, IL

#2363 Jan 27, 2013
Root wrote:
I was trying to be friendly with you and not trying to impress you. Many people from other places donít know about the beauty of the lakes in this area. Your remark was rude.
Im sorry rooty,I realy believe you have a home on two lakes,Two huge boats and are a realy reay big shot.Why else would you be here twenty four seven playing mind games with us when you could be on your two humungas boats on the two huge lakes .
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2364 Jan 27, 2013
Root wrote:
I'm sure the area you live in has much in the way of nice.
However, if you deem my remarks--anywhere in this thread or in any others---as "rude", then you really do have a problem and a serious one indeed.
That said, you certainly have an odd way of "trying to be friendly".
Why don't you simply do what's right, and make amends for all the really senseless crap you've thrown my way.
That would have made a whole lot more sense.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#2365 Jan 27, 2013
You implying that I was trying to impress you and the OBC comment was rude. Maybe you donít see it like that. This behavior is usual from you. ďMake amends and all is goodĒ until you find something else derogatory to say. I would never say a thing negative about you or any car company if you acted in the same manner.
Daisey

Grand Rapids, MI

#2366 Jan 27, 2013
Proteus wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the area you live in has much in the way of nice.
However, if you deem my remarks--anywhere in this thread or in any others---as "rude", then you really do have a problem and a serious one indeed.
That said, you certainly have an odd way of "trying to be friendly".
Why don't you simply do what's right, and make amends for all the really senseless crap you've thrown my way.
That would have made a whole lot more sense.

Hey you people are starting to figure out that jason really lives in his moms basement, stroking his boner all day long on her laptop while she's at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Original Xhorse VVDI2 BMW Key Programmer Feedback 19 hr tuita 3
VVDI2 Xhorse - Where to get the original? Thu lalaura 1
News Joe's Crab Shack apologizes for racially-charge... (Mar '16) Wed Chauntyll Allen 27
Buy 2017 New V1.70 Opel OP-COM 2016 Aug 16 OPCOM 2016 3
$39.00 WOW 5.00.12 USB Version OBD2 Diagnostic ... Aug 16 wow 50012 3
VVDI2 4.3.0 works great in BMW FEM coding/progr... Aug 15 lalaura 1
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Aug 15 Latintony1 314
More from around the web