Terrible Predictions: What Will Happe...

Terrible Predictions: What Will Happen In A Fiat-Chrysler Romance

There are 7 comments on the Jalopnik story from Jan 4, 2014, titled Terrible Predictions: What Will Happen In A Fiat-Chrysler Romance. In it, Jalopnik reports that:

It was announced this week that Fiat will be taking full ownership of Chrysler .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jalopnik.

gap

East Bridgewater, MA

#1 Jan 4, 2014
What a joke.here we go again. chrysler is again on top of its game now fiat is gonna empty chryslers bank account to try to fix problems over there with the crap they own but hey if the American gov. Gave me a free car company I do the same.good bye chrysler in detroit.
Body Rub

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 4, 2014
gap wrote:
What a joke.here we go again. chrysler is again on top of its game now fiat is gonna empty chryslers bank account to try to fix problems over there with the crap they own but hey if the American gov. Gave me a free car company I do the same.good bye chrysler in detroit.
Dry, rinse, repeat
gap

East Bridgewater, MA

#3 Jan 4, 2014
Here's a problem I have is it legal for chrysler to use its own money to pay the uaw or should fiat be paying the bill sounds shady to me.
YDRTIANSCIOCR

Dearborn Heights, MI

#4 Jan 5, 2014
gap wrote:
"Chrysler is again on top of its game...."? What are you talking about? When has Chrysler ever been on top of its game? Certainly not within the last 40-50 years. 2 bankruptcies during that span, remember? Why does Chrysler have any cash? Because bankruptcy has made that possible. If you think just because sales are good mean we are on top of our game, well you couldn't be more wrong. Then that would mean most every automaker in on top of their game. That's certainly not the case. People simply haven't bought cars for the last 4-5 years because of the recession. So theres pent up demand for vehicles. Things will slow down for the entire industry and then you will see how truly well Chrysler is being run.
Ready to Go

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2014
I'm ready to go, just give me a little incentive and I'll bale...
maserati123

Ukraine

#7 Jan 12, 2014
What terrible predictions???This is total CRAP.Chrysler/Fiat has gone through the worse part of it's marriage.If they survived the first 4 years with the crappy cars they were selling,now with good cars coming to showrooms I can see a very great future.Jeep,new 200,Ram trucks Alfa 4C Maserati Ferrari.All doing very well.So please stop the stupid chatter.Only people that want to see them fail will be saying so.I bought a 500 Abarh and a Maserati Grand Sport,and will buy a 4C and a Maserati SUV when they come to USA.
ball room dancing lessons

Novi, MI

#9 Jan 13, 2014
Abarths are for girls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. says North Korean submarine missing Thu operation gladio 2
Original Xhorse Mini VCI techstream FW 2.0.4 vs... Thu Ambrosio 1
AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN code reader read ... Aug 24 car-diagnostic-tool 1
OBDSTAR F102 Nissan Pin Code Reader Key Program... Aug 23 Spencer5 5
Foxwell NT510 has good success with BMW multisy... Aug 23 lalaura 1
VAG CAN PRO VCP V5.5.1 Clone less than 50$ Aug 23 lalaura 3
The Newest Version V4.3 SuperOBD SKP-900 car ke... Aug 22 auto engineer 2
More from around the web