Chrtsler Sales Up 12 Percent Last Month

Chrtsler Sales Up 12 Percent Last Month

Posted in the Autos Forum

Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#1 Oct 2, 2012
DETROIT - Chrysler's U.S. sales rose almost 12 per cent last month as the company reported its best September in five years.

The increase from a year earlier was fueled by new models, low interest rates and a stable U.S. economy, the company said. Its sales chief predicted that September sales for the industry would reach an annual rate of 14.9 million, making it the best month since March of 2008. Car companies report sales throughout the day on Tuesday.

The company's performance shows that Americans continued to buy new cars and trucks at a strong pace this year, making auto sales a steady bright spot in a cloudy economy. Cheap loans and leases, aging cars that need replacing, and a new lineup of fuel-efficient midsize sedans are drawing shoppers to dealerships.
Proteus

Windsor, Canada

#2 Oct 2, 2012
The lion's share of Chrysler's sales are minivans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1988 Mazda b2200 needs some more hp!!!!! (Oct '07) 22 hr Allen_ryan 12
pathfinder problems (Jan '06) Sat G-Style 400
Cost - effective Land Rover Jaguar VXDIAG VCX N... Dec 2 uobd2 1
Renault diagnostic tool , choose COM Bluetooth ... Dec 1 uobd2 1
OBDSTAR X300 PRO3 Key Master Update F108 PSA Pi... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 1
VVDI2 Commander Key Programmer Latest V1.2.5 Up... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 1
Renault-COM Bluetooth Diagnostic and Programmin... Dec 1 My Car repair Park 2
More from around the web