New Obama ad on Romney: a Dishonesta

New Obama ad on Romney: a Dishonesta

There are 332 comments on the USA Today story from Oct 6, 2012, titled New Obama ad on Romney: a Dishonesta. In it, USA Today reports that:

President Obama's team released an ad today accusing Republican Mitt Romney of dishonesty during this week's debate, prompting the same claim from the Romney camp.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

obama PACK YOUR BAGS

Philadelphia, PA

#23 Oct 6, 2012
obama cryin like the pusssshy he is

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#24 Oct 6, 2012
obama PACK YOUR BAGS wrote:
obama cryin like the pusssshy he is
President Obama is one of, if not, THE bravest president in modern history.

He risked his entire career and the lives of 52 serviceman to GET and KILL Osama bin Laden, Enemy #1 of the US.

What did Bush do? Called off the search for bin Laden in 2005.
Lied to America.
Outted an FBI agent so he could avenge his father in an unnecessary, costly war that has seen 6000 US servicemen and women KILLED in Iraq, the country that DID NOT ATTACK us on 9/11.

According to SS records, President Obama has more death threats from idiots like you than any other president. Does he cower below the WH like Dick and Bush did? No. He goes out in public and every time he steps on a stage or goes to a restaurant, he is in grave danger. I'm in awe of him.

Mitt Pansy jumped 2 feet off the ground when he thought a woman pinched him in the ass. Turns out, he bumped into a jukebox. Never mind his abuse of an animal for days. Now that's a pussy in anyone's book. Thank GOD that dog had the good sense and instinct to run away and never be seen again.

Hispanics are not voting for Mitt.
Christian Fundies are not voting for Mitt.
Women are not voting for Mitt.
The gay community is not voting for Mitt.
Blacks are not voting for Mitt.
Big Bird is not voting for Mitt.

He can't win without those voting blocks.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#25 Oct 6, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - more DNC conspiracy theories. Gotta laugh at them, he had a HANDKERCHIEF that he took out of his pocket, that he USED and all the far left blogger and followers can do is scream "Cheater" "Cheater" like a bunch of children. THAT little bit of slander has been totally debunked. Just one more excuse, in a long list of them, from the left as to why their little tin god fell flat on his face. It was also called racism, too much altitude, a cold pill, he's been working saving the country so hard he was tired and so on. The left just can't grasp that "The Emperor has NO Clothes" and that the man behind the curtain is just a hollow shell of a man whose most often repeated vote in the state senate and the US senate was PRESENT. LOL - what next, Romney had a secret microphone in his ear and someone else fed him the responses?
Look at you republitards getting your hopes up because Mitt Gaffney had 90 good minutes.

Have you forgotten how bad his entire month of September was?
You people really are brain damaged.

Mittens has lost the;
Hispanic vote
Women vote
Christian Vote
Black vote
Poor vote

And if animals could vote, dogs and Big Bird would certainly not vote for this amazing idiot, Mitt.

Game over.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#26 Oct 6, 2012
Can't we all just be patriotic Mormon Americans and pretend Bishop Rmoney doesn't lie????
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#27 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Look at you republitards getting your hopes up because Mitt Gaffney had 90 good minutes.
Have you forgotten how bad his entire month of September was?
You people really are brain damaged.
Mittens has lost the;
Hispanic vote
Women vote
Christian Vote
Black vote
Poor vote
And if animals could vote, dogs and Big Bird would certainly not vote for this amazing idiot, Mitt.
Game over.
Whatever!!!

At least we won the RON PAUL voters over to our side!!!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#28 Oct 6, 2012
Who says money can't buy you love?
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#29 Oct 6, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever!!!
At least we won the RON PAUL voters over to our side!!!!
Is Gary Johnson on the ballot in many states?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#30 Oct 6, 2012
In '07 when the first run began, word went out to 'pull a fast-one', on the voting American public. Nancy & Reid were 'all in.'
They Believed that if they could control his 'mouth and the media', the demographics could change to their favor and election would no longer be necessary.
The Senate should investigate. The brain power of the NEA has been corrupted.
Replace the Disgrace

Beacon, NY

#31 Oct 6, 2012
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is one of, if not, THE bravest president in modern history.
He risked his entire career and the lives of 52 serviceman to GET and KILL Osama bin Laden, Enemy #1 of the US.
What did Bush do? Called off the search for bin Laden in 2005.
Lied to America.
Outted an FBI agent so he could avenge his father in an unnecessary, costly war that has seen 6000 US servicemen and women KILLED in Iraq, the country that DID NOT ATTACK us on 9/11.
According to SS records, President Obama has more death threats from idiots like you than any other president. Does he cower below the WH like Dick and Bush did? No. He goes out in public and every time he steps on a stage or goes to a restaurant, he is in grave danger. I'm in awe of him.
Mitt Pansy jumped 2 feet off the ground when he thought a woman pinched him in the ass. Turns out, he bumped into a jukebox. Never mind his abuse of an animal for days. Now that's a pussy in anyone's book. Thank GOD that dog had the good sense and instinct to run away and never be seen again.
Hispanics are not voting for Mitt.
Christian Fundies are not voting for Mitt.
Women are not voting for Mitt.
The gay community is not voting for Mitt.
Blacks are not voting for Mitt.
Big Bird is not voting for Mitt.
He can't win without those voting blocks.
The bravest? Our courageous little community organizer said yes whem military itel told them they were %100 sure where he was?
Thats bravery? What the hell planet do you come from?
Bravery is the two ex-Navy seals who stayed at the besieged consulate to protect the ambassador when adequate security was requested and denied! They gave their lives when they did not have to. They thought of duty, country, and honor befoire themselves. How dare you compare this piece of excrament we now have as candidate in chief to the barve men who actually put their asses on the line? You have some set comrad!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#32 Oct 6, 2012
Replace the Disgrace wrote:
<quoted text>
The bravest? Our courageous little community organizer said yes whem military itel told them they were %100 sure where he was?
Thats bravery? What the hell planet do you come from?
Bravery is the two ex-Navy seals who stayed at the besieged consulate to protect the ambassador when adequate security was requested and denied! They gave their lives when they did not have to. They thought of duty, country, and honor befoire themselves. How dare you compare this piece of excrament we now have as candidate in chief to the barve men who actually put their asses on the line? You have some set comrad!
Only a me-me-me republican would look down upon community service.

The only service you people enjoy is that of prostitutes.

Romney is an emotionless, brainwashed mormon who will never be president of this country. The electoral college is all wrapped up by Obama. Your vote doesn't even count at this point.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#33 Oct 6, 2012
Tony wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Gary Johnson on the ballot in many states?
Who really cares? In the end, those guys will vote for Bishop Rmoney too. They know deep down that Johnson is a LOSER, like RON PAUL. All these stupid strict constitutionalists/teabagger types squawk, but really WANT a moderate. They are just as likely to vote for Bishop Rmoney as they are for Obammy. They just make a lot of noise, dress in costumes, carry signs, because they want attention, but when push comes to shove, they will fall in line.
whocoudaknowed

Columbia, SC

#34 Oct 6, 2012
Ballybunion wrote:
This is so pathetic. Obama got caught in several lies on Wed. night, was too bored to even try to dispute them and now, since he isn't face to face with Romney he calls him a liar. How childish and sophomoric. This false claim by Obama has been disproven over and over yet he continues to throw it out. How sad that he has no record to run on and must do as he said, run down the opposition.
He let Mr Dementia bury himself with his repub backward view of flip flop itus.
va te faire le fesse

AOL

#36 Oct 6, 2012
I don't care if the information came in shared stage or a video. The truth is that the chameleon is now backtracking from his own words and ideas. He said he will cut 4.8 trillions dollars of revenue via tax cut. So how is he going to pay for it? Borrowing or more debt?
.
It is true that a tax cut across the board spurs consumers to spend and that will unfreeze the employers into hiring but you must put up with debt and live with it! FKing GOP always twisting their own commitments and speeches into pretzels so as to have it both ways!

“Here we go!”

Since: Feb 07

Tampa, FL

#37 Oct 6, 2012
Bravest? Brave is two Army truck drivers who volunteer to get in a Blackhawk and run speedball (supply) packages to 27 NATO troops and their Afghan partners who were surrounded by 300 insurgents. They made 5 trips during the 13 hour fire fight and the blackhawks got so shot up they had to switch birds three times. Neither received a medal for their bravery.

Bravery is intestinal fortitude. Giving a green light for an operation to kill bin Laden is not bravery- just common sense.
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>President Obama is one of, if not, THE bravest president in modern history.
He risked his entire career and the lives of 52 serviceman to GET and KILL Osama bin Laden, Enemy #1 of the US.
What did Bush do? Called off the search for bin Laden in 2005.
Lied to America.
Outted an FBI agent so he could avenge his father in an unnecessary, costly war that has seen 6000 US servicemen and women KILLED in Iraq, the country that DID NOT ATTACK us on 9/11.
According to SS records, President Obama has more death threats from idiots like you than any other president. Does he cower below the WH like Dick and Bush did? No. He goes out in public and every time he steps on a stage or goes to a restaurant, he is in grave danger. I'm in awe of him.
Mitt Pansy jumped 2 feet off the ground when he thought a woman pinched him in the ass. Turns out, he bumped into a jukebox. Never mind his abuse of an animal for days. Now that's a pussy in anyone's book. Thank GOD that dog had the good sense and instinct to run away and never be seen again.
Hispanics are not voting for Mitt.
Christian Fundies are not voting for Mitt.
Women are not voting for Mitt.
The gay community is not voting for Mitt.
Blacks are not voting for Mitt.
Big Bird is not voting for Mitt.
He can't win without those voting blocks.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#38 Oct 6, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really cares? In the end, those guys will vote for Bishop Rmoney too. They know deep down that Johnson is a LOSER, like RON PAUL. All these stupid strict constitutionalists/teabagger types squawk, but really WANT a moderate. They are just as likely to vote for Bishop Rmoney as they are for Obammy. They just make a lot of noise, dress in costumes, carry signs, because they want attention, but when push comes to shove, they will fall in line.
So who would be your choice for President?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#39 Oct 6, 2012
RayOne wrote:
The opportunity was on a shared stage.
Sour grapes make bad 'whine'.
This is not about who won or lost a debate. This is about Romney's sociopathic lying. All you need do is look at Romney's own past statements, and compare them with what he was saying during the debate. You don't need to rely on opinions from the left. All you need is an open mind.
va te faire le fesse

AOL

#40 Oct 6, 2012
Eron wrote:
Bravest? Brave is two Army truck drivers who volunteer to get in a Blackhawk and run speedball (supply) packages to 27 NATO troops and their Afghan partners who were surrounded by 300 insurgents. They made 5 trips during the 13 hour fire fight and the blackhawks got so shot up they had to switch birds three times. Neither received a medal for their bravery.
Bravery is intestinal fortitude. Giving a green light for an operation to kill bin Laden is not bravery- just common sense.
<quoted text>
Great story! Good point on executive decision but one decision needs to be revisited and that is what that hell are we doing in Afghanista? Alexander, Persia, Gengis Khan, France, UK, and USSR have all learned you can't occupy, you can't impose your will, you can't transform them into you, so come home!
.
Also we are paying to do what you are ordered to do so don't give yourself too much credit for what should routine for you given all those years of practice! Rome celebrated their generals when their soldiers did the expected of them in Brittania, in Franks, in Iberia and Germany.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#41 Oct 6, 2012
Eighthman wrote:
"Remember: the headline is more important than the content"_Joseph Goebbels
"Your mother should have thrown you away and kept the stork."
- Mae West
non-silent majority

Lander, WY

#42 Oct 6, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever!!!
At least we won the RON PAUL voters over to our side!!!!
No you did not !!!
Most of them are in regroup mode and not voting ... watch.
gossamer

Roseville, MI

#43 Oct 6, 2012
Sunobia wrote:
Dishonest as in when Romney cheated during the debate?
Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012.
"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."
ROMNEY CHEATED!
Cheated at a debate. Now thats a new one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
toyota recalls 850,000 trucks due to frame rot! (Apr '08) Sat thomas sewell 212
original Xhorse VVDI MB BGA TOOL--- it's all here (Dec '15) Sat question 3
News British Millennials: You've stolen our future Sat Go Blue Forever 1
News Family of teen shot by cop settles lawsuit for ... Fri Deb 6
Poll LINCOLN vs CADILLAC: Which is better??? (Jan '08) Jun 23 BIM GUY 246
V4.1 SuperOBD SKP900 update software download Jun 22 car-diagnostic-tool 2
VVDI 2 V1.1.5 software for VAG BMW Porsche key ... Jun 22 Ambrosio 1
OP-COM 2012V/ VAUX-COM 120309a Free Download (Oct '15) Jun 9 lalaura 21
More from around the web