Advice about your wife

Advice about your wife

Posted in the Autos Forum

Queer Advice

United States

#1 May 15, 2014
There is an openly gay transgendered multi ethnic man that frequents this forum. This will be a conversation about wives of the wild canadian outback. I will start the first question.

Do the hairy canadian women eat many beans?
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 16, 2014
When people feel insecure about themselves like I do, they often do what's called "levelling".
They either boost up their insecurity by boasting about themselves, or they try to bring others down to their level with put-downs.
Or sometimes both!
It's actually a reflection of their belief they aren't good enough.
Best way to deal with these poor souls is to just ignore them. This is why I love to love. You see here in Canada I own a Volt and it doesn’t matter what people say because the Volt saves money and never breaks down. My old Prius broke down all the time. With a Volt I have no worries.

Now let the shoe fit where applicable.

A little about my wife. His name is Robert. 6' 4" and built like a rocket. Sometimes we sit in our Volt and listen to music real loud. Volt is the best car on the road.
Craig

United States

#3 May 16, 2014
Advice wrote:
When people feel insecure about themselves like I do, they often do what's called "levelling".
They either boost up their insecurity by boasting about themselves, or they try to bring others down to their level with put-downs.
Or sometimes both!
It's actually a reflection of their belief they aren't good enough.
Best way to deal with these poor souls is to just ignore them. This is why I love to love. You see here in Canada I own a Volt and it doesn’t matter what people say because the Volt saves money and never breaks down. My old Prius broke down all the time. With a Volt I have no worries.
Now let the shoe fit where applicable.
A little about my wife. His name is Robert. 6' 4" and built like a rocket. Sometimes we sit in our Volt and listen to music real loud. Volt is the best car on the road.
I figured your wife's name was Turd Blossom.
Craig

United States

#4 May 16, 2014
Queer Advice wrote:
There is an openly gay transgendered multi ethnic man that frequents this forum. This will be a conversation about wives of the wild canadian outback. I will start the first question.
Do the hairy canadian women eat many beans?
Pickle boy is one of a kind and I think Canadian women do eat beans. This is the reason for hairy chests and beavers.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#5 May 17, 2014
Craig wrote:
<quoted text>Pickle boy is one of a kind and I think Canadian women do eat beans. This is the reason for hairy chests and beavers.
I would think the reason for excess hair/fur is because of the aboriginal dna. Beans growing hair on the chest is an old tale.
Craig Dicking You

United States

#6 May 17, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>I would think the reason for excess hair/fur is because of the aboriginal dna. Beans growing hair on the chest is an old tale.
Aboriginal dna? Is that the reason for hairy beaver growing wild?
Root

Shreveport, LA

#7 May 18, 2014
Craig Dicking You wrote:
<quoted text>Aboriginal dna? Is that the reason for hairy beaver growing wild?
I would say it's possible. The aborigines are very hairy and strong.
Queer Advice

United States

#8 May 21, 2014
But stroker likes his hairball wife.
Advice

Toronto, Canada

#9 May 21, 2014
The part that I find disturbing is that this I am absolutely convinced of my sexual orientation and rectalitude and the correctness of my sensual fantasies---most, if not all of which are merely rhetorical claims and accusations..

PS, We note that me the resident "Great Pretender" noted for my mimicked or pseudo usernames and proxy servers has caught up to you too!! My Volt gets 500 mpg and my wife's butt is shaved.

Over Priced Advice
Queer Advice

United States

#10 May 22, 2014
Advice wrote:
The part that I find disturbing is that this I am absolutely convinced of my sexual orientation and rectalitude and the correctness of my sensual fantasies---most, if not all of which are merely rhetorical claims and accusations..
PS, We note that me the resident 7"Great Pretender" noted for my mimicked or pseudo usernames and proxy servers has caught up to you too!! My Volt gets 500 mpg and my wife's butt is shaved.
Over Priced Advice
Did one of those bugs on Star Trek crawl up your wife and infect her? Is that the problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 2018 Mazda 3 May Have The Best No-Bullshit ... Feb 16 Firm Confirm 4
News NHTSA opening probe into Ford Freestar/Mercury ... (Jan '10) Feb 7 Cars 22
OBDSTAR H110 VS Xhorse VVDI2 , Which better Feb 4 FMPC001 1
What programmer to read VAG Bcm2 on bench? Jan 29 Ambrosio 1
XTOOL X-100 PAD Tablet Key Programmer (Nov '15) Jan 29 jimmyLIN 25
News Manhattan could become first U.S. city to levy ... Jan 29 Louie from the pier 3
Foxwell NT510 multi-system scanner user feedback (May '16) Jan 25 tuita 3
BMW ISTA-D Rheingold 4.05.23 free dwonload her... (May '17) Jan '18 OBD2TOOL 6
More from around the web