Toyota Loses Two Nuts in Latest Recall
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Root

Shreveport, LA

#27 Jun 4, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Fake post. When my wife rubs the shifter in our Volt she gets excited but the savings are incredible.
So why do you knock the Volt with hatred in one thread and praise it in another and what does this have to do with Toyota's recall?
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#28 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
<quoted text>So why do you knock the Volt with hatred in one thread and praise it in another and what does this have to do with Toyota's recall?
Root, I can't speak for the Toronto guy, but I will tell you this.
Fake proxy server based posts are the rule in this site, not the exception.
Topix is a USA based site, and is wide open for abuse--and what you do is part of that abuse.
You, of all people know that, because many of those proxy based impersonations are authored by you.
I live in Canada, and I'm pretty sure the guy from Toronto does too.
That said, are you aware that Canada has the most stringent rules for electronic communications in the world.
Spam is illegal, and considered a criminal offence. Not allowed here in emails and social media.
Internet service providers by law are obliged to block proxy server transmissions which cannot be traced to a legitimate source.
Simply put, we aren't allowed to do that crap like you do.
That said, those contradicting posts you reference with all their vulgar and sexist comments don't originate here.
So if you object to them, then set the example yourself and quit it.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#29 Jun 4, 2014
Do not blame others. My heart goes out to those convicted of murders and sentenced to death because the DA operated with the same rule of law as you. I cannot begin to imagine the thoughts going through their mind as they rot in prison. That is the same thing you spread when you lie.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#30 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Do not blame others. My heart goes out to those convicted of murders and sentenced to death because the DA operated with the same rule of law as you. I cannot begin to imagine the thoughts going through their mind as they rot in prison. That is the same thing you spread when you lie.
I doubt very much if your feigned sympathy at any level is a part of your DNA.
People who act like you do simply don't care about others.
My point is, none of those contradictory, vulgar, sexist, racial, and generally offensive postings you participate in are from here.
I don't do them, they aren't allowed here by law, period.
And besides, even if they were, I wouldn't stoop that low.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#31 Jun 4, 2014
Re-read the post, you must have missed something.

I have openly stated that I disagree with your sexual orientation and that it is sin, I do not deny that. So why do you believe so strongly that those who hold religious convictions against the lifestyle you lead should be attacked and called names? You imho are just accepting to those that agree with you and be damned to those who still embrace family values regardless of what current PC wants the masses to believe.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#32 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Re-read the post, you must have missed something.
I have openly stated that I disagree with your sexual orientation and that it is sin, I do not deny that. So why do you believe so strongly that those who hold religious convictions against the lifestyle you lead should be attacked and called names? You imho are just accepting to those that agree with you and be damned to those who still embrace family values regardless of what current PC wants the masses to believe.
None of those posts alluding to sexual orientation are from me.
So if, as you profess, you disagree with them, then kindly direct your complaint to those who post them.
Including, of course, the ones you post using proxy servers.
You got the wrong guy Root.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#33 Jun 4, 2014
You my friend have the wrong guy and I said that I disagree with your homosexuality, that never changed.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#34 Jun 4, 2014
Advice wrote:
<quoted text>
None of those posts alluding to sexual orientation are from me.
So if, as you profess, you disagree with them, then kindly direct your complaint to those who post them.
Including, of course, the ones you post using proxy servers.
You got the wrong guy Root.
Guess I'm part of the vast majority who agrees with you.
I've also been victimized by the same low life's who do that sexist impersonation shit.
Root is a big player and I believe is psycho.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#35 Jun 4, 2014
Homosexuality is a sin and Toyota's recalls are real.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#36 Jun 4, 2014
Root wrote:
Homosexuality is a sin and Toyota's recalls are real.
You're preaching to the choir Root.
I happen to agree with you insofar as homosexuality being wrong.
But, based on the nature and content of your proxy server impersonations of people like me who you attempt to intimidate, it appears you're far more familiar with the practices of homosexuality than those you accuse.
In fact, it really makes one wonder about your sexual preference and practices!!
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#37 Jun 4, 2014
Further to the above, I choose to add the following.....
Root, inasmuch as I don't support or believe homosexuality, I choose not to demean those who are of that persuasion.
I don't personally insult, ridicule, attack, make fun of, intimidate, or attempt to do any harm to people who choose their chosen life style.
I do, however, consider those, like you, who do publicly demean others in terms of their lifestyle, race, colour, nationality, etc., are the one who commit the far greater sins.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#38 Jun 4, 2014
Guess I'm part of the vast majority who does not agree with you.
I've also been victimized by the same low life's who do that anti gay sexist impersonation shit.
Root is a big player and I believe he is psycho. Our love is stronger and I will not fall victim because a few heterosexuas don't want us to be happy. I love you baby.
Advice

Windsor, Canada

#39 Jun 4, 2014
Anonymous wrote:
Guess I'm part of the vast majority who does not agree with you.
I've also been victimized by the same low life's who do that anti gay sexist impersonation shit.
Root is a big player and I believe he is psycho. Our love is stronger and I will not fall victim because a few heterosexuas don't want us to be happy. I love you baby.
Another fake proxy server post by the resident impersonator.
Root, you really aren't accomplishing much with your perverse tactics.
Anonymous

Toronto, Canada

#40 Jun 4, 2014
Let's love and Stop It. We love becuae that's who we are. We are the vast majority.
Craig

United States

#41 Jun 5, 2014
Jack and Jill have joined.
Root

Shreveport, LA

#42 Jun 12, 2014
Toyota has announced another 2.3 millon vehicles recalled. This is a positive because it helps customers.

“Oh Canada”

Since: Feb 14

Windsor, Canada

#43 Jun 15, 2014
Is this a suspension problem?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch This Man Save An Elderly Woman From Being... (Mar '17) Mon Charlie Estupefacto 3
XTOOL x100 pad 2 newest update and carlist - al... Sep 15 jimmyLIN 3
How to use Autel Maxisys Data Logging function Sep 15 Ambrosio 1
GM Problems - Are You Having Problems With Your... (Aug '08) Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 394
MPPS V18 clone success and failed Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
ODIS 4.1.X which 5054a and what operating system? Sep 13 OBD2TOOL 2
Autel DS808 price, update, review, car list, forum Sep 11 OBD2TOOL 5
More from around the web