Nancy Grace confused with nanny in MJ...

Nancy Grace confused with nanny in MJ trial

There are 20 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from Jul 12, 2013, titled Nancy Grace confused with nanny in MJ trial. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 12, 2013
AEG have hit below the belt too many times. It should be interesting to see how much they will have to pay out to MJ's children.

Nothing is more powerful than LOVE.
It always wins!
Ancalime

Menden, Germany

#2 Jul 12, 2013
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-07-11/news/jacks...

Instead the LA Times reports on new depths of fan craze in this trial.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#4 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
These lawyers for AEG were screwey from the start. First saying they knew jackson was a druggie then ceos saying gee we thought he had the "flu" they had no choice but to bring in wade robson to divert the worlds attention to how stupis AEG lawyers are just pay the jacksons their money. UNFortunately we have to sit through this mess until its over michael's legacy love, and humanitarian ways will remain and live on forever. T HIS IS FACT.
You appear to be another celebrity worshiper just like persephone – correct? You want to blame everybody else but Michael Jackson or the Jackson family – correct? It was Michael Jackson – who fully wanted to do these music concerts at the O2 Arena in London – correct? It was Michael Jackson – who sat down with AEG executives and fully agreed in a legally binding contract that he was fit and able to perform at these shows – correct? You are acting as if AEG put a gun to his head and made him sign the paperwork – correct? It was always MJ's choice whether he wanted to do these things – correct? But MJ was a self loathing and self-destructing man – correct? He couldn't even turn up on time in London for the announcement – correct? He resorted to drinking excessive amounts of alcohol – correct? This was his 1st series of concerts in donkeys years and yet he could not respect his own fans by turning up on time and in a sober state – correct?
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#5 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
These lawyers for AEG were screwey from the start. First saying they knew jackson was a druggie then ceos saying gee we thought he had the "flu" they had no choice but to bring in wade robson to divert the worlds attention to how stupis AEG lawyers are just pay the jacksons their money. UNFortunately we have to sit through this mess until its over michael's legacy love, and humanitarian ways will remain and live on forever. T HIS IS FACT.
Also – I am wondering why you have never suspected the Jacksons and their lawyers of foul play during this trial –? Because they could have overinflated the incident that happened with Paris J – correct? Celebrity worshipers like yourself are so happy to point the finger at AEG regarding Wade's allegations and the seized FBI files – correct? But in reality the Jacksons have benefited regarding the incident involving Paris J – correct? When Prince gave evidence the Jackson lawyers made sure he talked about his sister and the incident – correct? Because they know it would have pulled on the heartstrings of the jury – correct? There hasn't been a single mention of Wade or FBI files in this trial – correct? Because this trial is about whether AEG hired Dr. Conrad Murray – correct? So it is actually the Jacksons who have used outside events in an attempt to get the jury on their side – correct?
persephone

Sunnyvale, CA

#6 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
There were ominous warnings before the trial started that AEG was going to fight dirty and they weren't kidding.
rosalinda de la quatch

Sweden

#7 Jul 12, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text> There were ominous warnings before the trial started that AEG was going to fight dirty and they weren't kidding.
persephone - what are you going to do when the Greedson/AEG trial finishes –? Who on earth will you blame for Michael Jackson's bad behavior then –? It is inevitable that more bad information will emerge that could point to Michael Jackson being a molester of children – correct? I still don't get why a grown man like you chooses to worship a dead celebrity who is buried 6 feet underground rather than potential living victims of sex abuse.
dmw

United States

#8 Jul 12, 2013
Who is blanket mom

Location hidden

#9 Jul 12, 2013
Ancalime wrote:
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-0 7-11/news/jackson-death-lawsui t-groupies/

MJ's fan base will continue to grow though his music. It exudes LOVE! Everyone wants to be loved. It's a basic human need.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 12, 2013
Ancalime wrote:
http://www.laweekly.com/2013-0 7-11/news/jackson-death-lawsui t-groupies/

MJ loves you too Nancy xxx

Location hidden

#11 Jul 12, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
AEG's ruthless and insensitive defense can never cover up the loving humanitarian Michael Jackson was.

AEG will pay big time for the pain they caused to his family and the hearts he touched.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 12, 2013
persephone wrote:
<quoted text>There were ominous warnings before the trial started that AEG was going to fight dirty and they weren't kidding.
AEG's threat will backfire on them. It's going around in the universe to come back.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 12, 2013
rosalinda de la quatch wrote:
<quoted text>persephone - what are you going to do when the Greedson/AEG trial finishes –? Who on earth will you blame for Michael Jackson's bad behavior then –? It is inevitable that more bad information will emerge that could point to Michael Jackson being a molester of children – correct? I still don't get why a grown man like you chooses to worship a dead celebrity who is buried 6 feet underground rather than potential living victims of sex abuse.
Nothing will come out. Wade Robson will be forgiven for his mental illness. Just like Evan Chandler's and Janet Arvizo's mental illnesses were forgiven too.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will come out. Wade Robson will be forgiven for his mental illness. Just like Evan Chandler's and Janet Arvizo's mental illnesses were forgiven too.
Fans forgive Michael's mental illness & excuse him for sleeping with little boys.

Fans must also be mentally ill also if they repeat his ridiculous claim that he needed boys in his bed because he missed out on a normal childhood.
amw

United States

#15 Jul 13, 2013
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
MJ's fan base will continue to grow though his music. It exudes LOVE! Everyone wants to be loved. It's a basic human need.
Agree

“Waiting for f'loons to wake up”

Since: Dec 06

Goofybaboon's Not Listening

#17 Jul 13, 2013
goofybrations wrote:
Joe hit below the belt too many times.
And someone hit above thine neck too many times?

No wonder you're screwed up. Loving parents would have been better.

**lol**

Location hidden

#18 Jul 14, 2013
Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>And someone hit above thine neck too many times?

No wonder you're screwed up. Loving parents would have been better.

**lol**
No one has ever hit me train wreck ! Get back on your meds, you're seeing things again.
goodvibrations

Port Chester, NY

#19 Jul 14, 2013
I LOVE NANCY GRACE. SHE HAS MONEY, FAME AND I ONLY TROLL USING TWO NICS TO TALK TO MY SICK SELF. I'VE NOT SLEPT IN WEEKS, DON'T SHOWER, SUCK OFF WELFARE AND AM A GIANT FAT PIG. I HATE MYSELF WHICH IS WHY I SPEW HATE ALL OVER THE NET. TELLING PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES IS ALL I DO WHILE SPEW.
goodvibrations

Port Chester, NY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
I'M A LOWLIFE COWARD WHO HAS BEEN EXPOSED TO THE MEDIA AND THE AUTHORITIES. JAIL AWAITS.
goodvibrations

Port Chester, NY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
MJFRIEND wrote:
Rpsalinda de la quatch I like the way you talk some things i agre with some thing you say are inaccurate. First like u and some on these sites i dint care much for jackson couldnt care less. Until i met the man afew times. This changed everything first thought he was not the person pertrayed in the media and he was thr nicest person ive met in my life. This is when i stopped listening to any media or tabloid because he was so different anyway yes i do blame the jacksons for using him for money and for not jumping in n getting him to a hospital excuses excuses yes he had poor judgement and mad bad decisions and yes he contributed to his death but one area where you are so so wrong is that no one had so much respect admiration and love for his fans than michael jackson yes he wanted these concerts so bad and was trying so hard to get back on the stage that it killed him dont let the media cloud your judgement wait and see what truth developes
YOU ON DRUGS AGAIN LOWLIFE DEGENERATE? LACK OF SLEEP GETTING TO YOU AGAIN GUTTER RAT THERE ARE NO WACKO FANS ANYMORE. JUST YOU AND YOUR SICK PERSONALITIES
Rome

New York, NY

#25 Apr 6, 2016
There are two types of structures for the creation of perfumes. By -Notes output phases, medium and base- or monolithic-the scent remains unchanged while endures-; the latter type begin to create from 1980. Monolithic fragrances are characterized by being created with few components unlike the structure in phases that are compositions in which easily is achieved using a hundred elements.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Original Xhorse Mini VCI techstream FW 2.0.4 vs... 9 hr Ambrosio 1
AUTOPHIX OM123 OBDII EOBD CAN code reader read ... Wed car-diagnostic-tool 1
OBDSTAR F102 Nissan Pin Code Reader Key Program... Tue Spencer5 5
Foxwell NT510 has good success with BMW multisy... Tue lalaura 1
VAG CAN PRO VCP V5.5.1 Clone less than 50$ Tue lalaura 3
The Newest Version V4.3 SuperOBD SKP-900 car ke... Aug 22 auto engineer 2
SKP-900 V4.2 Update information (will release s... Aug 21 shawnbem 2
More from around the web