when someone struggles with driving...

when someone struggles with driving...

Posted in the Autos Forum

driving is hard

Somerset, NJ

#1 Feb 23, 2013
I've had my license for almost 5 years, but I barely know how to drive. I've practiced my ass off. But no matter how much I practice, I never become a better driver. I just wasn't meant to drive.

But whenever I tell people about this, they tell me I just need more practice.

Like I said, I've practiced my ass off. So I find it insulting when people imply I haven't practiced enough. If I've already practiced my ass off, how on earth would more practice help?

Why don't people understand that I just wasn't meant to drive? Why do people insist that all I need is more practice?

Since: Jan 13

Colorado Springs, CO

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Because there is will,there is a way.you say you don't know how to drive,but why you have get the license?Maybe first you need ask the good drive they how to drive.Because driving contains many details.Second you should know details clearly.Finally.keep miand and to drive the car.
driving is hard

Somerset, NJ

#3 Feb 27, 2013
The license test does not measure your ability to drive. Half the stuff on the license test is stuff you don't need once you get your license. And there's a lot of stuff you DO need to know that they don't test you on.
driving is hard

Somerset, NJ

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Here are some of the useless things on the license test:

-parallel parking (haven't had to use it since I took the test)
-following the exact speed limit (no one does that)
-Stopping at the stop line, even if it's way too far back

And the driving test was taken in a small town, so it doesn't measure your ability to drive in heavy traffic. Driving in heavy traffic is a skill you actually DO need to know. Too bad the license test doesn't test you on that.
driving is hard

Somerset, NJ

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Cars are for fools anyway. You people waste way too much money on your cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
XTOOL Product Promotion Tue jimmyLIN 1
Anyone know Autel MaxiCom MK906? Mar 17 OBD2TOOL 2
Spring Promotion on Original Launch X431 Scanner Mar 15 jimmyLIN 1
News Driving A $265,000 McLaren In Snow Didn't Work Out Mar 15 scrote shaft tip 3
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) Mar 12 bear2054 321
vvdi key tool remote support list pdf download ... (May '17) Mar 12 tuita 3
New!AURO OtoSys IM100 Automotive Diagnos... Mar 12 jimmyLIN 1