2010 Camaro deliverd with up to 65 de...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Alberta Patriot

Grande Prairie, Canada

#66 Sep 14, 2009
The Bubonic wrote:
Who would want to own one after the test drive? The car is seriously lacking the refinement of other sports cars. Sure it scoots in a straight line but for grand touring it falls well short of the competition.
You must not be very smart? The Camaro is a Muscle car, not a grand touring car. Muscle car! And for the price it handles very well if you know how to handle a car with 426HP! Not like your rice job.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#67 Sep 14, 2009
A plastic recycleable toy can't even compare to a Camaro.
2003emm3

Bangkok, Thailand

#68 Sep 28, 2009
Aussies generally make good cars, so this is a bit of a surprise. But on the other hand, GM is GM: junk.
Defective

United States

#69 Sep 29, 2009
True
Truckin

Greensboro, NC

#70 Oct 12, 2009
Camaros are stacking up on the lots. Looks like the pent up demand was relieved and now GM is stuck with poor model mix in the floorplan.

Then again, with such a poor reputation and horrendous initial quality, we expected sales to taper off rather quickly.
Nick

AOL

#71 Jun 21, 2010
anyone got a problem with windows ,,after you clean them when sun hits the glass ,,i have alot of spots that dont come off and all smeary ,,,also when i hit a little bump in road sounds like something hitting the frame ,,like the exhaust..i have the SS,I HAVE THE SQUARE METAL AROUND THE ROUND PIPES,,,,,,,,any help ?
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#72 Jun 22, 2010
Vance1 wrote:
The Authority
Montreal, Canada
You are the Auth0rity on BS!!!!!
Libtards like you ruin our economy with your KIA'S
and other un american crap....P E R I O D !
Please Please do stay in Canada
All you ever do is complain. Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself complain? Besides you never have a solution, never ever provide data to back up your rants and can't hold an intellectual debate on any topic.

You're pretty much just about as useless as jpegs to Hellen Keller.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#73 Jun 22, 2010
Nick wrote:
anyone got a problem with windows ,,after you clean them when sun hits the glass ,,i have alot of spots that dont come off and all smeary ,,,also when i hit a little bump in road sounds like something hitting the frame ,,like the exhaust..i have the SS,I HAVE THE SQUARE METAL AROUND THE ROUND PIPES,,,,,,,,any help ?
I feel bad for you, but you could always return it and get Mustang GT when it comes out if you're not an anti-Ford kinda guy.
Two-edged sword

Mckeesport, PA

#74 Jun 30, 2010
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
All you ever do is complain. Do you ever get tired of hearing yourself complain? Besides you never have a solution, never ever provide data to back up your rants and can't hold an intellectual debate on any topic.
You're pretty much just about as useless as jpegs to Hellen Keller.
jpegs to hellen keller, i have to admit that is a really, really really good one.
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#75 Jul 1, 2010
Two-edged sword wrote:
<quoted text>
jpegs to hellen keller, i have to admit that is a really, really really good one.
Thanks! I was hoping someone might find it funny.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#76 Jul 1, 2010
Nick wrote:
It could be a number of things. A broken spring, a broken shock absorber, a loose exhaust pipe. Check for the simple things first: got any loose tools in the trunk? Is the spare wheel loose?

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#77 Jul 1, 2010
Alberta Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not be very smart? The Camaro is a Muscle car, not a grand touring car. Muscle car! And for the price it handles very well if you know how to handle a car with 426HP! Not like your rice job.
I have never driven a Camaro (never will), but would like to point out one thing: I saw one last time I was back in the States in December and what struck me was how tiny the brake rotors were. For a car that has 400+ HP, I think it is rather stupid. So, I am not sure where your comment about its "great handling" fits.
Nick

AOL

#78 Jul 21, 2010
on # 59,,,,,everyone knows there is always a clicking noise for a couple seconds on high perfomance engines
Nick

AOL

#79 Jul 21, 2010
TO WHATEVER <<<<<i was thinking very seriously about gettin a mustang ,,,im gettin real close to it
whatever

Lincolnshire, IL

#80 Jul 21, 2010
Nick wrote:
TO WHATEVER <<<<<i was thinking very seriously about gettin a mustang ,,,im gettin real close to it
If you can swing the 2011 Mustang GT that would be sweet! If not, the V6 isn't too bad either.
Honda Lover

Indian Trail, NC

#81 Feb 6, 2011
GM is junk now, was junk before they went bankrupt, and will be junk in the future. Yes, I owned GM as my first 7 cars (1974-1982). All were pre-owned and trouble-filled, but the last one, a NEW 1982 Trans-Am, was positively the biggest pile of feces I ever owned. Brake and suspension trouble constantly; struts were crap; rear suspension too compliant and bottomed out constantly (even with no passengers in back...if they could even fit back there); and the final straw was the transmission non-shifting at 55000 miles (stayed in first gear...had to accelerate to about 35 to shift, and that was 3700 rpm on that breathless engine). Shortly after that it was traded in on a new (radically new) TOYOTA COROLLA GT-S TWIN-CAM 16, to state the whole name in all its glorious glory! I've owned all the "little 3" as they were called, and only Nissan has disappointed me...and only twice. Two Nissan lemons, but neither Honda nor Toyota have come close to letting me down, ever. And I am 53, been drivein for 37 years, and will NEVER have another domestic nameplate again.
By the way, in defense of Canadian auto manufacturing, the absolutely best car I owned, my beloved 2001 Honda Accord EX 4-cylinder, was built in Canada! And it was flawless for 222000 miles. All I can say to Levy is, Take that up the pooper!
Nick

Pleasantville, NJ

#82 Feb 7, 2011
to answer #59,,,,FYI,,,ALL high performance engines do that,,,soon as you start up it clicks ,then in a bout to 3 to 4 minutes its gone ,,,check it out
Fun ride

Mississauga, Canada

#84 Sep 20, 2012
2010 RS with 32,000Kms. That about 19,000 miles.
I'm on my 3rd heater/AC blower motor. It was making noise at 400kms!! All done under warranty but ususally it's 200,000+kms before the bearing noise starts.
Coming from a G35 Infiniti, awsome car , it had problems too. Proud to drive a Bowtie, but they better step up on the quality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) 2 hr Lying About My Volt 10,537
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 200
(Fixed)BMW 428i 2014 Left side xenon not fire 4 hr uobd2 1
Methods on Finding out IKEYCUTTER Cutting Code (Jan '15) 23 hr leticia 3
Help? Aug 31 Colorado05 1
auto glass repair and replacement (May '12) Aug 31 Regina Peterson 15
2000 Pontiac Bonneville wiring issues. Please Help Aug 30 Destiny4491 1
More from around the web