Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Nov 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
std

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 22, 2009
 

Judged:

4

1

1

The only thing green is the skidmarks in its panties..

The taurus averages 16 mpg- woo hoo rednecks.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 22, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The New taurus gets 28 mpg on the highway with their direct injected engine.

CA Liberals are just F'en Stupid
J carter

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 22, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Vance1 wrote:
The New taurus gets 28 mpg on the highway with their direct injected engine.
CA Liberals are just F'en Stupid
SHO- WRONG needle dck.
16 MPG.
Honkey Tonk

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

std wrote:
The only thing green is the skidmarks in its panties..
The taurus averages 16 mpg- woo hoo rednecks.
That's worse than a Tundra, and the Tundra is faster!
gregaryous

Willowbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Its apparent that no one here knows the difference between city/hiway mileage ratings, this blog is such a piss poor joke...

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.fordvehicles.com/cars/taurus/

face the facts its a great car

Toyota Nissan Honda cant even compete
Goon Squad

Elizabeth, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 23, 2009
 
It is a nice compromise - if you stay out of the pedal you will see good mileage, but when you need the HP just punch and hang on!
std

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 23, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
http://www.fordvehicles.com/ca rs/taurus/
face the facts its a great car
Toyota Nissan Honda cant even compete
Bottom line , ecoboost is an ecobust.

FORD- PUSH ONE.
Honkey Tonk

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Journal bearing failures on the EcoBoost engine already, Ford is struggling with hot soak again.
FORDMAN

Sterling, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

How would you know about the ecoboost engines Mr. Tailgate bend? You don't even own one. And city mileage is EPA rated at 20-22 mpg city. Wrong as usual. Getting 365hp out of a V-6 is pretty impressive. Has Toyota accomplished it? Their highest rated HP engine only has 381 and it's a V-8? Hahahahahhahaha.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Import car owners...suck Period
They are stupid and un American

Thats the Facts........Bottom line
Honkey Tonk

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fact - Ecoboost V6 is made in Hermosillo, Mexico. It is pure Mexican-made rubbish. The engine is an import.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 24, 2009
 
Buy American.....You Un American Morons

http://wwwamericanpatriot-vance.blogspot.com/
std

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

2

FORDMAN wrote:
How would you know about the ecoboost engines Mr. Tailgate bend? You don't even own one. And city mileage is EPA rated at 20-22 mpg city. Wrong as usual. Getting 365hp out of a V-6 is pretty impressive. Has Toyota accomplished it? Their highest rated HP engine only has 381 and it's a V-8? Hahahahahhahaha.
If you believe Toyota can't create a powerful V6, youre an idiott. Toyota dominates every segment of the auto industry. They are light years ahead of cheap domestics when it comes to engine technology.

Comprende mullet head? good.
std

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 24, 2009
 

Judged:

2

2

Honkey Tonk wrote:
Fact - Ecoboost V6 is made in Hermosillo, Mexico. It is pure Mexican-made rubbish. The engine is an import.
haha classic. this POS engine comes with a sticker echo en mexico. hahaha

too funny.
you just broke ford boys heart.
Honkey Tonk

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
Buy American.....You Un American Morons
http://wwwamericanpatriot-vance.blogspot.com/
Vance, heed your own advice toughguy. Don't purchase the Ford Ecoboost that is made in Mexico, by Mexicans, for Mexicans.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

made in Mexico

Mexico isnt Asia, and YOU purchase shit from Asia

Mexico = N America Asia = Not so much
std

Santa Maria, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 25, 2009
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
made in Mexico
Mexico isnt Asia, and YOU purchase shit from Asia
Mexico = N America Asia = Not so much
haha- dig deep boy.
Your "american cars" arent so american. I know you didn't go to school, but mexico is not america.

you look silly once again boy.

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 25, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This is STD

Young people today are so stupid and so un American and so irresponsible , why Because of liberal parents and liberal school teachers.
I was talking to a couple of young 24-25 yr old guys today and asked them how many times had they written or called they're Government people "Senators" and they told me never, I asked why, They answered Because it doesn’t do any good
I said why do you say that, They answered well you know, I answered back No I don’t know.
Well my parents don’t do it, so I said so because they don’t you cant, They answered Yea I guess.
And these two guys are in college, are you shitting me, These are today's young people, holly shit…Wow How awful for our country.
Is this the future of America?
These are the same people that voted for OhBoma……Certainly clueless
All they know about our forefathers is that they owned slaves……holly crap
No wonder this country has fallen into a big shit hole indeed.
My lord people raise your children better than this…….. Vance Phoenix AZ
In the Median

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 26, 2009
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Vance1 wrote:
made in Mexico
Mexico isnt Asia, and YOU purchase shit from Asia
Mexico = N America Asia = Not so much
Hecho en Mexico! Along with my Cobalt's power steering pump.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaysia Airlines Is Hemorrhaging Money, Flying... 3 hr _malon_goblok 4
Ferguson violence: Escalation blamed on cops 9 hr gomer 2
2014 Cadillac CTS vs. 2014 Chevrolet Corvette S... Wed supashack 1
VP Biden congratulates 'fellow veep' on Emmy win Wed Le Jimbo 2
Why Cars Don't Get 80 Miles Per Gallon: 4 Reasons Tue Sharptons Savages 5
ALL cars-High Mileage Stories (Nov '07) Mon shane3030 25
Top SBB Key Programmer V33.02 - Auto Key Progra... (Dec '13) Aug 24 uobd2 5

Buy a New Car


Zipcode:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••