what is the meaning of Auto Diagnosti...

what is the meaning of Auto Diagnostic Tool for your car ?

Posted in the Autos Forum

Since: Jul 12

Aptos, CA

#4 Aug 15, 2012
FCAR F3-G For Gasoline cars and Heavy Duty Trucks

Description:
FCAR F3-G is the newest version of multi-functional intelligentzed gasoline and diesel heavy duty truck diagnostic scanner/ general automotive fault computer. F3-G adopts the advanced modularized design technology which is capable of diagnosing and learning a variety of domestic, European, United States, Japanese and Korean gasoline, truck power system quickly and easily. Actually F3-G is the only auto diagnostic scanner that can test both gasoline and heavy duty trucks in one machine.it is including F3-W and F3-D all functions.

Testing the global mainstream gasoline cars, heavy duty truck, diesel vehicles, reaching to the same effect with the OEM scanners. Built-in high and low speed CAN-BUS,one diagnostic connector can test all the CAN-BUS vehicles. Support almost all OBD-II protocols.

Functions:
Read out DTC, Read out Engine Model, Read out Computer Edition Information, Read out QR code, Read out System parameter number, Read out Data Stream, Clear DTC, Read-in QR Code, Component test, Break Cylinder Test, Compression Test, Injector Test, Maintenance Help, Study on line and so on.

Support Vehicle:
FOR Gasoline:
BMW, Benz, Rover, Volvo, Opel , SAAB, Saab, MG, Peugeot, Porsche, VW, Audi, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Citroen, Skoda,, Renault, Fiat; Mitsubishi, Toyota, Nissan, Isuzu, Lexus, Honda, Subaru, Mazda, Hyundai, KIA, Daewoo, Ssangyong; and also China cars.

FOR Heavy duty trucks:
Man, Scania, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, MACK, Catepillar, HINO, VOLOV, BENZ, NISSAN UD, Hitachi, Renault, and almost all Chinese Heavy duty trucks /BUS.........
Bosch, Cummins, Catepillar, Denso, Siemens, Motorola, Zexel, VITO, NanYue, Delphi, Wabco……

Feature:
◆Exquisite Display: superlarge 8-inch color display
◆Advanced Technology: ARM32 digits compare to hardware configuration of industry level
◆Use Conveniently: Completely touch operation platform
◆Comprehensive Configurations: equipped with various interfaces and micro- printer
◆Detect automatically: Can detect engine electronic control system automatically
◆Diagnose automatically: Can diagnose the relevant software and hardware automatically
◆Simply and practicably:Can Support almost all OBD-II protocols with one OBD Connector
◆Upgrade quickly: Can upgrade software data and maintenance data randomly every week
◆Function uniquely: Unique data stream to select quickly for the display and comparison function
◆Use widely: Can be applicable to training institutions and engine service enterprises
◆Study Conveniently: Built-in operation manual and help system

http://www.xcar360.com/fcar-f3-g-gasoline-ver...
naysan

Yangon, Myanmar

#6 Aug 23, 2012
i Fcar F3-G diagonstic scan connected nissan ud GE13.probleam is ECU is no response.It is why?I how to use?
biggidnm

Thailand

#8 Oct 9, 2012
who is xcar360??
Sophia

Shenzhen, China

#9 Nov 26, 2012
naysan wrote:
i Fcar F3-G diagonstic scan connected nissan ud GE13.probleam is ECU is no response.It is why?I how to use?
----------
You can contact with FCAR by email or telephone .

Since: Feb 14

San Jose, CA

#11 Mar 7, 2014
launch x431 is better than it
http://x-431.webs.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5 cylinder chevy colorado (May '07) May 14 Mike 323
News Junkyard Gem: 1998 Plymouth Breeze Expresso May 12 Dick Tracy 4
News Majority owners explore sale of NASCAR, sources... May 9 Oh phartse 2
News What Pope Francis and Obama may talk about (Sep '15) May 8 Serial deserters 54
New arrived obd tools recently (info post) May 8 jimmyLIN 1
News Chevy Volt leapfrogs Toyota's Prius (Nov '10) May 3 Watts_Amps 11,794
News WEIRD and WONDERFUL? Video Footage Of Kim Jong ... May 1 Birds of a feather 3