Harley-Davidson teases components and...

Harley-Davidson teases components and style of its electric LiveWire

There are 1 comment on the Digital Trends story from Nov 6, 2018, titled Harley-Davidson teases components and style of its electric LiveWire. In it, Digital Trends reports that:

We'll have to wait for January 2019 to get all the details about Harley-Davidson's 2019 LiveWire all-electric motorcycle. This week, at EICMA 2018 in Milan, Italy, the world's largest motorcycle show, H-D let loose with many significant details about the LiveWire's components along with plenty of photographs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Digital Trends.

Solarman

Ada, OK

#1 Nov 7, 2018
Touch screen TFT display, several fast charging methods, supposedly. This must be Harleys dive into the World market. Most Harley guys I've run across, take the mufflers off of their new bikes and get something with some throat in it. Their motto, "live to ride, ride to live", also, "loud is safety". Not going to get it with this crowd. I see an age old "defection" to the Indian brand of cycle while Harley looks for a new market.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to make Mercedes Benz key with AK500+ with ... (Nov '13) 10 hr tuita 3
please help me , i need a top notch jeep mechan... Wed WAR PIG XJ 1
vvdi key tool remote support list pdf download ... (May '17) Dec 6 tuita 5
How to solve red dot of BMW odometer by CG PRO ... Dec 4 tuita 1
News Buy a new NSX and you can put the badges on as ... (Mar '17) Dec 1 Red-wave 7
2015 Launch iCarScan VCI Bluetooth scanner Review Nov 30 autonumen1 1
Xhorse Condor mini VS SEC-E9 key cutting machine (May '17) Nov 29 tuita 2