Who makes the most powerful pickup truck?

Mar 24, 2009 | Posted by: Phantompay | Full story: www.motortrend.com

The Chevrolet Silverado is the most powerful full size pickup truck.

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 173 of173
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

Even “Consumer Reports” could not cover for Toyota and all of the garbage they have been putting out in recent years. And, for "Consumer Reports" to roll over and actually recite anything other than accolades about Toyota, you can bet the situation actually is far worse worse than they are letting on.

Now, what were you all saying about Toyota being so great? Thousands upon thousands of people cannot be making up all of these problems that are being reported.
liner

Miller Place, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
Even “Consumer Reports” could not cover for Toyota and all of the garbage they have been putting out in recent years. And, for "Consumer Reports" to roll over and actually recite anything other than accolades about Toyota, you can bet the situation actually is far worse worse than they are letting on.
Now, what were you all saying about Toyota being so great? Thousands upon thousands of people cannot be making up all of these problems that are being reported.
Camry is the TOP selling car in the whole country. Guess all them 'muricans'r stoopid ain't they?
How about getting off your agenda and come up with an original thought now and then. Or is that beyond you.

“the process is complete”

Since: Jun 09

Maui, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2009

Judged:

The big mac is the best selling hamburger in the whole country.
monkey

Cambridge, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

the chevy is the best and always will be the best
jeff

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2011

Judged:

Anyone who thinks a ford is a good choice knows nothing about trucks,
Advisor

Southampton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2012

Judged:

Get yourself a sensible sized truck and stop f'ing up the planet for your grand kids. Just grow up - all you're doing is showing your personal insecurity. Big trucks are OK for trades people but those that use them otherwise are self-centered bums.
Blotoe

Lake Havasu City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

How about the Dodge Magnum V-10? Or the Ford V-10? I think Dodge.Screw Ford!!
WTFwiththat

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Camry is the TOP selling car in the whole country. Guess all them 'muricans'r stoopid ain't they?
How about getting off your agenda and come up with an original thought now and then. Or is that beyond you.
Keep on Topix.
john

Valrico, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

jeff wrote:
Anyone who thinks a ford is a good choice knows nothing about trucks,
does not matter how much power you have in 2003 DODGE put the 4-45rfe trans with the hemi in a 3500 truck and then stopped because its junk that cant handle near the 1 ton load rebuild evey 50 thou never had a ford or chev or another car do that I think my lawn mower has more miles on its trans .HEY dodge you can save more money and put a snapper lawn mower transmission in your next 3500 gas but I bet you lose them as dodge fans also
Tyler Neslon

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Chevys obviously!!

Since: Apr 13

Indore, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Judged:

Volvo Trucks has launched what is claimed to be the world’s most powerful series-manufactured truck — the Volvo FH16 with 700hp and 3150Nm torque..........
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad /]ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-gr aphics-card-amd/6972/[/url]
RicB

Punta Gorda, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Vance1 wrote:
DodgeCummins is definitely the easiest to maintain service and teamed up with the 6 speed manual is getting 30mpg @ 62 mph ... I've had Chevys and Fords and this Dodge outperforms them all .. I love My Dodge !
liner

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

RicB wrote:
<quoted text>
DodgeCummins is definitely the easiest to maintain service and teamed up with the 6 speed manual is getting 30mpg @ 62 mph ... I've had Chevys and Fords and this Dodge outperforms them all .. I love My Dodge !
I know of a couple guys with Dodge Cummins. They're very happy with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 173 of173
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Autos Forum right now

Search the Autos Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
pobama25@yahoo. com is The Best 51 min john kenney 3
Fast N' Loud finds the first two Pontiac Firebi... 2 hr 427kingdotcom 1
Pope Francis leads Good Friday service 5 hr Sol 1
Huge Trouble at Foreign Toyota (May '09) 6 hr Elixz 221
Toyota Loses Two Nuts in Latest Recall 18 hr Devilsadvocate_ 9
Oriental Toyota Gets Put On Probation Sat Mexican Sex Slave 21
Off the Hook: NHTSA closes probe on Toyota Taco... (Sep '08) Thu CharleneBlake 62
•••

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••
•••
•••