Who makes the most powerful pickup truck?

Mar 24, 2009 Full story: www.motortrend.com 173

The Chevrolet Silverado is the most powerful full size pickup truck.

Full Story
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#165 Dec 7, 2009
Even “Consumer Reports” could not cover for Toyota and all of the garbage they have been putting out in recent years. And, for "Consumer Reports" to roll over and actually recite anything other than accolades about Toyota, you can bet the situation actually is far worse worse than they are letting on.

Now, what were you all saying about Toyota being so great? Thousands upon thousands of people cannot be making up all of these problems that are being reported.
liner

Rocky Point, NY

#166 Dec 7, 2009
Vance1 wrote:
Even “Consumer Reports” could not cover for Toyota and all of the garbage they have been putting out in recent years. And, for "Consumer Reports" to roll over and actually recite anything other than accolades about Toyota, you can bet the situation actually is far worse worse than they are letting on.
Now, what were you all saying about Toyota being so great? Thousands upon thousands of people cannot be making up all of these problems that are being reported.
Camry is the TOP selling car in the whole country. Guess all them 'muricans'r stoopid ain't they?
How about getting off your agenda and come up with an original thought now and then. Or is that beyond you.

“Most Honored Senior Member ”

Since: Jun 09

Dallas, TX.

#167 Dec 7, 2009
The big mac is the best selling hamburger in the whole country.
monkey

Cambridge, MD

#169 Mar 16, 2010
the chevy is the best and always will be the best
jeff

Kingston, Canada

#170 Aug 13, 2011
Anyone who thinks a ford is a good choice knows nothing about trucks,
Advisor

Southampton, PA

#171 Oct 24, 2012
Get yourself a sensible sized truck and stop f'ing up the planet for your grand kids. Just grow up - all you're doing is showing your personal insecurity. Big trucks are OK for trades people but those that use them otherwise are self-centered bums.
Blotoe

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#172 Nov 24, 2012
How about the Dodge Magnum V-10? Or the Ford V-10? I think Dodge.Screw Ford!!
WTFwiththat

Pittsburgh, PA

#173 Nov 26, 2012
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Camry is the TOP selling car in the whole country. Guess all them 'muricans'r stoopid ain't they?
How about getting off your agenda and come up with an original thought now and then. Or is that beyond you.
Keep on Topix.
john

Valrico, FL

#174 Nov 27, 2012
jeff wrote:
Anyone who thinks a ford is a good choice knows nothing about trucks,
does not matter how much power you have in 2003 DODGE put the 4-45rfe trans with the hemi in a 3500 truck and then stopped because its junk that cant handle near the 1 ton load rebuild evey 50 thou never had a ford or chev or another car do that I think my lawn mower has more miles on its trans .HEY dodge you can save more money and put a snapper lawn mower transmission in your next 3500 gas but I bet you lose them as dodge fans also
Tyler Neslon

Elmwood Park, IL

#175 Apr 8, 2013
Chevys obviously!!

Since: Apr 13

Indore, India

#176 Apr 9, 2013
Volvo Trucks has launched what is claimed to be the world’s most powerful series-manufactured truck — the Volvo FH16 with 700hp and 3150Nm torque..........
[url=http://www.ezdia.com/epad /]ati-radeon-hd-5670-series-gr aphics-card-amd/6972/[/url]
RicB

Punta Gorda, FL

#177 Jul 22, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
DodgeCummins is definitely the easiest to maintain service and teamed up with the 6 speed manual is getting 30mpg @ 62 mph ... I've had Chevys and Fords and this Dodge outperforms them all .. I love My Dodge !
liner

Patchogue, NY

#179 Jul 23, 2013
RicB wrote:
<quoted text>
DodgeCummins is definitely the easiest to maintain service and teamed up with the 6 speed manual is getting 30mpg @ 62 mph ... I've had Chevys and Fords and this Dodge outperforms them all .. I love My Dodge !
I know of a couple guys with Dodge Cummins. They're very happy with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Autos Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Limousine town car service (Feb '13) 2 hr mesolta36 6
GM has high hopes for its new midsize pickups 18 hr fred 2
Freightliner Cascadia or Columbia sleeper Trucks Sat tcoolru 1
The New Southwest Airlines Has A Heart Logo And... Thu Deegco 2
Former Detroit high school football star arraig... Sep 18 Al Bundy 5
What is the most reliable engine ever made? (Aug '08) Sep 18 Kilo 189
All Your Automakers Are Belong To GM: General M... (Feb '07) Sep 17 David Cheever 22

Buy a New Car

Zipcode:
•••

Autos People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••