Troll on, Wondering, troll on.<quoted text>
1. Really? Did you not read the post you are responding to? Idiot.
2. I stand behind mine. Unlike you, I don't try to speak for everyone else.
3. It does. Blame the gay activists that do the harassing and make the threats. Don't blame the donors.
4. They support the cause. They have every right to donate and not be threatened.
5. Anyone can give anonymously. Do you want the instructions again.
6. No it isn't.
7. I understand that threats and harassment are illegal, you don't seem to.
8. That goes double for you.
Can you indicate a single reason why these donations should not be disclosed to the public? The court is right to disclose the donations. If political spending is speech, as the US Supreme Court has held, then speaking removes a reasonable expectation of privacy.
The depths of your magical thinking seem to know no bounds.